Forbidden Lesson Plan (Reschooled)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool water felt amazing on her hot, sweat-covered skin. She slouched down against the shower wall to relax. Her butt pressing into the cool tiles was lovely. I can't believe you just did that.

Ava relived what she had just gone through. It was chaotic at first, and there were too many stimuli for everyone. But once the boys got orderly and massaged themselves while letting two of their friends take their turn in front of her at a time everyone benefited. Working on what she had tried with Charlie and David, Ava teased and stroked two hard cocks at once while savoring the feeling of being surrounded by horny men, masturbating to her. She truly felt like a sexy goddess.

There had been hiccups. The first happened right away when Carlos became the first man to step forward. Given how he treated Ethan, Ava wanted nothing to do with him. But not wanting to start drama, she chose to be diplomatic. And by that, she gave him a rough handjob until he finished on the carpet. He seemed pissed off that Mike was getting a delicate, teasing massage in her left hand. The second hiccup was when Ava called Marcus "Trey" by accident. She felt bad, but it was understandable in the heat of the moment.

But there had been many, many more bright moments. The entire time, Ava's mound was steaming and flooding with moisture. She was in heaven when she told the guys early on that they could ask her to take off another clothing item. Not surprisingly, she ended up taking her sexy cami off for them, showing off her white bra. When Mike was finally about to blow and told her he was going to cum, Ava broke her own rule by taking her bra off and telling him to cum on her tits, which he was already fondling.

Peeking down at her tits in the shower, her decision to free her boobs was a practical move. I would've had to burn that bra.

The experience actually taught Ava three lessons. The first was, I can certainly handle more boys from the lounge chairs after I'm done with the ones on the grass. The second was, I love when they talk dirty to me. I gotta find a way to get them to do it more - like Trey and Benner did. And the third was the most profound. You like fun sex that feels wrong.

Ava wondered if that was why she was so attracted to Ethan. He genuinely loved her, he was a smart and thoughtful person, his body was sexy, his face was handsome and the cutest in the world in her eyes - and on top of all of that, he was the ultimate taboo.

As the blonde mother drifted off for a nap in the running shower, her mind flashed back to when she was stroking Connor's impressive shaft. "How are you this good?" he grunted. Ava winked back, "Plenty of practice." "Ahh. I hate saying this, but can you go slower or something? You're gonna make me cum so fast, hah. I want it to last." Ava proudly smiled and stroked less intensely, "That better? With how you're touching my boob and how sexy your cock is, I wouldn't mind this lasting a while either. Uhhh. You're pretty good for your age." Connor winked back, "Plenty of practice." "Mmm. Yeah? Hopefully, we'll find out soon what else you're good at."

The awkward change in Connor's demeanor concerned Ava. "Ahh. What- What if Ethan finds out about this? Wouldn't he be pissed that we did this with you?"

Feeling the five other sets of curious eyes on her, Ava realized every player had the same thought. Holding her gaze up at Connor, she pretended to only be answering him, but she spoke loudly enough for all to hear. "You guys will never tell anyone about this. So, he'll never find out. Ahh. But, if he does, and he gets mad that he didn't get to do this with me too, then it's his own fault for not failing that test with you. Hopefully, he'd just join you guys on your next plan to get me naked."

The bewildered glances were what Ava had been hoping for. She understood that they could think she was a freak for her willingness to fuck her own son, but if she was going to pursue Ethan, the guys would figure out sooner or later. And Ava figured that if she nonchalantly said it while jerking them off, they'd be much more willing to accept it.

"Now, cum on my fucking tits. Yeah, there you go." Based on the uninterrupted lustful stares and group masturbation, her son's teammates clearly didn't mind her being a bit different. If any of them thought she was a freak, it was in a good way.

Satisfied with herself and tired, Ava drifted off in the shower for a deep nap.

********

It was Saturday at last.

"How are you doing? How are you doing? How are you doing?!"

Ethan snapped his head up and pulled his headphones down from his ears. "I'm good, mom! Just getting ready."

Ava joined her son at the table. She tugged on her pink lower lip with her fingers while she checked out his arms coming out of his cut-off tank top. "Do you want a sandwich or anything?"

A lighthearted smile formed on Ethan's bright, square face. "I'm fine, thanks. You don't need to baby me." It seemed like his mom was paying him much more attention lately.

"Hey, I'm not," Ava defended. "I'm your mom. I'm always going to mother you. And I know you're a man now."

The mother and son shared a sweet smile. Ava was happy to sit there and just watch him study his playbook. Ethan seemed to enjoy her being there around him since he kept looking up and smiling at her.

Don't ruin the moment. They were barely speaking, but Ava knew she and her son were enjoying an unspoken connection. It was wholesome and fulfilling. She didn't need to use it to push her agenda. Maybe this is the right type of moment though?

Looking around the powder-blue kitchen, Ava decided it was an intimate setting. "Hey, sweetie, did you ever get onto Aunt Kathy's modeling site?"

Ethan's hands stopped moving on the book. He was caught off guard. Shit. Ava was hoping she wouldn't spook him.

"Umm, yeah. Yeah, I did. It was some creative stuff. Why?"

"Good," the mother smiled warmly, in a soft black t-shirt. "I just wanna make sure you're enjoying it, is all."

"Huh?" Ethan sat up and scratched his short, dirty-blonde hair. "What- What do you mean exactly?"

Ava held her loving and relaxed smile. Inside, her heart was fluttering. "The photos of me, sweetie. I didn't know if they'd work out for you or not. So, just thought I'd check up."

There was visible confusion on Ethan's face. His gears were turning, trying to figure out if his mom was saying what he thought she was. Ava couldn't stand how cute he looked. He's not panicking anymore. He just looked thrown off by how easygoing she was.

"Wa- Are you-" His throat moved as he gulped for saliva. "What do you mean by 'working out' for me?"

With a cocked eyebrow, Ava giggled off the silly question. "Sweetie, they were all pretty, uh, provocative photos of me. Not much clothing, haha. I kind of assumed you'd know what to use them for."

Ethan heard every word. His body reacted as if it heard every word. His throat tightened, his cheeks went pale, his hand jittered on the playbook. Still, the logical part of his brain was in denial. "They- What, umm- When you say- "

"I'm your mom," Ava spoke, "but I am also a woman. And you're my son. But I know that you're a man. When you first started checking me out, it kind of threw me for a loop."

There was a mix of shock and embarrassment in Ethan's expression. He didn't know she knew. And he couldn't believe she knew and didn't say anything.

"As a mom, I felt this outside pressure to ignore your feelings. But when I felt this attractive, funny, smart, young man choosing to look at me like I was the sexiest woman he's ever seen, I felt really good. And I wanted to make him feel good too." Ava's leg was shaking from nervous adrenaline. "So, I had that confusing fight inside myself. And in the end, I decided to be honest with myself. You fantasizing about me as a woman hasn't hurt the kind of son you are. So, why would me treating you like a man make me a worse mom?" Ava looked into her son's brown eyes and shrugged. "What do you think?"

Whaaaat... Ethan seemed to only hear every other word. He got hung up on "I wanted to make him feel good too." He closed his playbook on the table and sipped his water. "Wait. What do you mean, 'treating me like a man'?"

Ava stroked her chin and slightly winced. She could easily answer the question without bringing her secret up. But she knew she had to tell him, at least to give him an idea before he risked hearing about it in a couple of hours from someone other than her. "Well, typically, when a guy your age is aroused by me and makes me happy, I like to indulge him... You know, encourage him to have fun with me."

She expected it, but it was still unsettling to see Ethan look at her like she was a different person. He doesn't look mad. He's just in shock, let him get over it.

During a long moment of silence, Ava fought hard to overcome her shortness of breath and fidgeting hands. Keeping her soft-spoken tone, she explained, "That was my thinking for the photos. We already love each other and take care of each other and make each other so happy as mom and son. So, when you stare at my boobs and butt during class, I know it means more to you than just some horny thought. Whenever I catch you, I can tell how badly you want my body but also how badly you want me. No other man looks at me that way. It makes me happy."

Then Ava snickered. "And you getting horny for me... it's kind of like a fun new game for us. The teasing, the flirting, the secret glances, the boners tucked into waistbands, the masturbating... That's what happens during that game. The photos were an invitation to play. They were a fun way to tell you I see you as a man and that I'm happy to let you see me as a woman."

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...

There was a slight panic in Ava's gut. Her middle and ring fingers of her right hand were spasming and lightly tapping the table uncontrollably. Her heart was in her stomach and her skin crawled. Her statement had been much more descriptive than what she had rehearsed in her head.

Ethan's mouth was hanging open. He was numbed, but his face showed that he heard and accepted what his mom had just said.

Hiding her twitching fingers by folding her arms over her breasts, Ava was anxiously buzzing. Say something!

The son blinked and took in his mom's image. Her blonde hair in a very loose bun, the tight black top wrapping around her breasts, her beige arms folded across her, her glossed nails, her smooth but sturdy neck, her pink lips above her round chin, her delicate nose, and her piercing brown eyes behind her square-framed glasses. "When- When did you-"

"Let's go, Ethan! Coach said you have to be there by 2!" Garret boomed, as he trampled down the stairs.

Oh, for fuck's sake, Garret!

Out of sorts, Ethan hopped up from the kitchen table and hurried away. Ava smacked her forehead. That was not how she imagined that conversation ending. Part of her was at least glad Ethan was covering his cock when he stood up. But him being horny didn't mean as much to her as the longing and agreeing look in his beautiful brown eyes, even if his spinning brain was stunting his mouth.

"Jeeze, honey, I think you're more excited than he is," Ava shook her head at her husband.

"Maybe," Garret chortled. His job was to drop Ethan off at the school to be with the team well before the game at 6. He and Ava would then go over to the game together closer to kickoff.

Checking the clock on her phone, Ava knew it would take Garret more than half an hour to drop Ethan off and come back. That gave her enough time.

A few minutes after Garret drove away with Ethan, Ava got into her sedan. While driving, Ava questioned herself. She was still reeling from the conversation with her son. That alone had been an intense interaction for one day.

There were a lot of excuses not to do it. But those excuses would always be there. She had already determined in her mind that it would be today. Ava had been envisioning this day ever since she let Benner press her into the blocking sled on the practice field. You're nervous. You're always nervous. It's okay to be. You knew you would be...

"Hello?"

Ava breathed heavily and spoke loudly into her car's infotainment system. "Hey, Benner. I know you're busy right now and don't need any distractions, but just hear me out."

She had a feeling Benner would comply. They seemed to have a good understanding from their last encounter. And after a few minutes of conversation, Benner gave her his answer.

Yesss! A hah! Oh my god. Ava cheered after hanging up. Part of her had been hoping for rejection. It would have been an easy out. But her instant enthusiasm left no doubt.

Once she was parked, Ava quickly went into Walgreens and returned to her car with a plastic bag that included two packs of six blank greeting cards.

When she got back home, Ava went up to the study and put her years of annotating assignments to use and rapidly penned ten identical notes onto ten blank cards. She then wrote names on the backs of the envelopes from memory. "Trey, obviously. Charlie and David. Arnold. Carlos. Sam. Marcus. Conner. Matthew. Aaaand... Mike."

She finished preparing the envelopes and then tucked them deep into her zippered purse. I haven't eaten all day, Ava laughed and rubbed her eyes.

********

The game was the most entertaining one of the season. It was back and forth. Hillside was in sky blue uniforms with orange and white accents. Estes Springs clashed into them wearing white and green. At the end of the first quarter, it was already tied at seventeen.

As highly-motivated as the players from Mrs. Dawson's AP Bio class were, the other team was playing just as ferociously. Ava sipped her hot chocolate and hugged her elbows to her body. I wonder who offered to fuck them for winning?

Garret was on the edge of the bleacher and screaming at the ref the entire game. Ava didn't want to mention it, but she knew why her husband was upset. Ethan's performance was... less than spectacular. At the start of the game, Coach Benner had put him out on seemingly every play he could. Ava had a feeling it was him trying to make her happy. But even the prospect of him convincing Ava to let him have incredible sex with him again had its limits. After two dropped passes in a row, Ethan's playing time dwindled.

It's your fault. No, it's Garret's fault. No... It's your fault. Watching Ethan frustratingly pace on the sideline, the guilt consumed Ava. It was supposed to be the most important day of her son's high-school career. Instead, his mind was out of it. Ava could blame Garret for innocently walking downstairs at a poor time, but she knew full well that even with another ten minutes of conversation, Ethan would have still left the table with a racing and muddled mind.

What was I thinking? Why did I wait until today? Stupid!

With halftime approaching, Ava stood still in the bleachers, zoned out and breathing the cold air. Only the whistle and the sound of parents standing up and clapping around her snapped her back to the present. The players began walking back to the locker rooms inside the school, neither satisfied with the tied game.

"I'm gonna go walk about the concourse for a bit, see if I know anyone."

Garret tilted his head. "Are you sure? You don't want to watch the band or anything."

A large cloud plumed from a rushed breath. And Ava grinned widely and nervously. "Yeah. I'm sure." She nearly stumbled down the bleachers.

Jogging down the pathway the best she could in her thick coat, Ava reached a side door of the school. She used her key to unlock it and enter.

Umm... She had to concentrate to remember where she was in her school. Taking out her phone as she walked, Ava typed a message to Coach Benner.

"Why?"

She was actually surprised he replied. He probably has a custom ringtone already. A single man in his late forties, after what happened...

"Just trust me," Ava spoke as she typed. She added a winky face, counting on him being susceptible to simple flirtation.

"Okay. Fine."

Ava shakily breathed and beamed. She halted in her tracks and changed course to walk down another hallway.

********

Of all the times Ava had set foot in her office, even with what it had been used for lately, she felt like she was stepping into it for the first time. Nothing seemed to be quite in-place. She took off her warm jacket and sweatshirt and left them on a cabinet along with her purse. Trying to calm her nerves, Ava sat down in her chair and rocked back, staring up at the speckled ceiling tile. No matter how hard she tried, she was unable to stop her butt, hips, and thighs from wriggling under her in her washed skinny jeans.

She clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth and then suddenly jolted in her chair at the echo of a soft, uncertain knock in the unlit room.

Ava felt alive as she pushed herself up from the chair. She made sure the classroom office door was locked before shuffling over the hallway door in her Uggs.

"Yes?" Ava asked through the door.

"Mom?"

Just from hearing his voice and knowing he was just outside, Ava's fears and concerns melted away. She was still buzzing and anxious but in an excited and energized way.

"Hi!" Ava glowed. She couldn't help it. She reached out and hugged her son like she hadn't seen him in months. He was bulkier with his shoulder pads still on. He was wearing his cleats and his grass-stained uniform.

"Hi?" Ethan didn't know what was going on. He didn't know why his coach would send him away instead of being at the halftime meeting. But he wasn't going to stop hugging his mom until she broke it off.

"Umm. Well, come in," she giggled. Ava let Ethan enter her office, and then she locked the door and turned on the lights.

"So... Why am I here?"

Ava sat down on the front of her desk. "Before you left, I don't think we ended our conversation in the right way."

Ethan's nose crinkled in the ceiling lights. "What?" He was caught off guard, but mainly confused. "Wait, is this about me sucking tonight? Is why Coach made me come here? You told him it was some problem with us? Mom, it's not about earlier. I'm just having a bad game."

He saw right through that...

Ava understood her son was on edge, and she wanted to comfort him, not aggravate him. "You're probably right that our talk wasn't the reason for your rough half. But, since you're here and we're alone, where we're not going to be interrupted again..." Ethan bashfully smiled, "I think we'd at least both feel better if we finished talking."

After a moment of consideration, Ethan nodded. "Yeah, okay. What did you wanna talk about?"

Ava swept her hair behind her ear. "For one, we never got around to you answering my question."

"Uh. What question?"

"Are the photos working for you?" Ava watched his face go numb. Then his eyes dove to her breasts underneath her tight black t-shirt, then to her legs and hips in her jeans.

She inhaled and continued. "Do they give you that rush at all? Like, when you imagine the photo is real, and we're together somewhere, you're really horny and I'm in some skimpy outfit, and you just know that you can make me want it as badly as you do... When we're finally naked and I'm using my body to have fun with you until you finish- Do you get a rush from thinking, Wow, she wanted me to look at her like this when I'm horny. Why is this fun for her?"

His mouth dehydrated, Ethan wet his throat and lips. He didn't know what was going on with his mom today, but it was surreal. "I, uh-" Bravely, Ethan smiled, "I've been using them a lot. I really like them. And I didn't know you gave them to me on purpose until today," he chuckled nervously, "so I don't know about 'the rush' yet. But I definitely feel great from them."

1...1011121314...16