Forbidden Lesson Plan (Reschooled)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava's heart fluttered from the compliment. Her son bashfully grinned from his confession. He's so fucking cute. Heat exuded between her legs. She had found her path. "You didn't use the photos before the game today?"

Ethan saw his mom's curious look. He was overwhelmed and was afraid he was offending her. "No, I did. I used them this morning when I woke up - The one of you at the concert. I use them every day," he promised.

"Yeah? But you woke up at 10. We had the conversation close to 2. You had to have needed them again after that. It's not like they're a once-a-day thing. They're a whenever-you-need-it thing." Ava cocked her eyebrow suspiciously.

"I didn't have time, trust me," Ethan avidly explained. "Dad drove me here right after we talked and then I was with the team the whole time since then."

"You're telling me you didn't even duck into the bathroom for ten minutes? Sweetie, haha," Ava lectured, "you have to be smarter than that! You had a game to focus on."

"I know. I didn't think it'd be that big of a deal! And Coach makes us lock our phones up anyway," Ethan lamented. He anxiously scratched his dirty-blonde crew cut. "I honestly don't even think that's the problem though. I know what being, you know, 'cloudy from horniness' is like. But it's more than that. I'm just not there mentally today."

"Well, of course you aren't, sweetie," Ava spoke caringly. Her manicured fingernails picked at the wooden lip of her desk. "You're really confused and trying to make sense of everything. I wish I had that talk with you earlier. It took me weeks to work through all of my thoughts and feelings about this. And you've only had a few hours. You're probably wondering why I'm letting you do this, what the limits are, how I feel about you, if I've done this before, how this will change our relationship..."

Ethan's chin hung to his chest, and he nodded. "Yeah. It's a lot. But I'll work through it like you did." Ava wished that his athletic cup wasn't covering his cock.

"You're not gonna 'work through it' and make it go away," Ava chuckled. Her toes dug into the fuzzy liner of her boots. "I could-"

"You said you worked through it."

"I said I worked through my thoughts and feelings," she clarified. "But they don't go away. You can masturbate all you want. I'll even let you have my office now to do it if you want to. But I don't think masturbating's gonna make this go away. I've tried it enough times," Ava guiltily sucked her lips.

What do you mean?? Like, to ME? "Wha-" Ethan wanted to know exactly what his mom meant, but he couldn't bring himself to actually ask that, even with how shocking her language was today. "I wanna work through them, too. How you, like, get your head-"

Ava rubbed her thumbs on her desk and breathed deeply. "Take your jersey and pads off. And lose the cleats." She involuntarily bit her lower lip to release the stress.

Ethan gulped. He pivoted in the middle of the dark blue carpet in the office. "Like, now? Here? Why?"

"I want you to take your mind off of the game. It's not going anywhere. And this isn't about the game."

Obediently, Ethan followed his mom's advice. He lifted his blue jersey and gray shoulder pads over his head. He bent over and untied his cleats, setting them to the side as well.

When he was done, Ava removed her tan Uggs and plucked her long winter socks from her feet. She wiggled her toes freely under her skinny jeans, unable to stop from her adrenaline. Forgot about the undershirt. Her son still had a white, spandex undershirt on. "Helps you relax, right? Kind of takes your mind away from other things?"

Ethan thought about how he felt, and he agreed. "Yeah. Kind of a different headspace." He smiled, freely.

"Take your shirt off."

"What?" Ethan's brown eyes flashed. "Seriously?" His mom continued to stare at him expectantly, so Ethan peeled the clingy spandex t-shirt from his body.

"That's a lot better," Ava reddened. She took in his defined abs, strong arms, and breathing, broad chest. "You are definitely a man now."

"Uh, hah, yep." Ethan blushed. He stood there shirtless, feeling his mom's engaged eyes poring over every detail of his abs, shoulders, and arms. He felt high. The "relaxation" wasn't working anymore, but he liked this more.

Her heart racing, Ava fought the urge to walk up and touch him. "Mmm. How did I end up with such a sexy son?" she flirted. "I like you with your shirt off."

The sweat on Ethan's brow wasn't from football. "Uh, thanks! I probably got it from you." Panic came over him, as that remark was less wholesome and more risque than he intended. But his mom's bright teeth and swaggering head nod let him know she had no problems with it.

"Yeah? You think?" Unable to wait any longer, Ava pushed off of the desk and stood up straight. Her pussy lips tingled with excitement. With a few tugs, her bun came undone, and her long, blonde hair dropped below her shoulders. You're okay. She then watched her son's reactionas she crossed her arms over her body, clutched the bottom of her black t-shirt, scrunched it over her body, and casually flung it to the floor.

Holy shit... Ethan's pupils were discs. He was in a dream. Two sheer, lacey, sky-blue triangles cupped his mom's creamy breasts. Under the floral pattern, her smooth beige skin was visible. Her expansive cleavage was decorated by two ribbons, one on each side, that ran from the middle bridge up to her bra straps, neatly connecting in elegant bows. It wasn't just mouth-dryingly sexy, it was hotly intimate.

Despite everything she had been through, Ava never felt more naked than she did in her bra, feeling her own son's undivided desire for her body. She glanced down and realized just how much she was showing off to her son, and it made her feel alive. It was unfair that her son had his cup on, denying her the chance to see how horny she was making him. But part of her liked denying herself what she wanted.

"Why- Why did you do that?" Ethan was weak in the knees. He couldn't get over how much skin he could see all over his mom's torso.

Ava peeked down at his concealed groin again and then down to his sock-covered feet which were tapping on the carpet under his twitching ankles. Hehe. Hmm... She couldn't resist any longer. Ava floated across the carpet until she popped up on her toes and leaned forward into her son. Ava breathed hotly and Ethan's mouth hung open. Her hot, soft flesh firmly connected with his muscular chest. With one final close of her eyes, Ava pushed her head forward and planted her lips on her son's.

The spark of the kiss made Ava deeply sigh and caused Ethan's eyes to fly open before shutting again. Their soft lips folded into each other. Their bodies nestled together. Reacting to the shock, Ethan's strong arms reached up and held Ava's bare back. That made Ava moan and kiss him more intensely. When Ethan found the confidence to kiss her back, Ava had never felt more secure in her life. She could have stayed in this forever and been happy.

It was the strongest expression of love Ava had ever experienced. Her hands found her son's strong shoulders. She savored the way his nose touched hers. But it was Ava's fault for ending the pure romanticism of the kiss. Her body was demanding more. Subtly, her right knee slid up her son's pants until her foot hooked around the back of his thigh. Then her shoulders exaggerated the rise and fall of her breath, shifting her boobs on his chest. Finally, her tongue slipped between his delicious lips.

In response, Ethan's hips flexed into Ava and his arms squeezed her tighter. "Mmm," Ava moaned, sliding her tongue into his mouth and swirling it sensually. When the fingers on Ava's back inched closer to her butt, she pulled away and stepped back.

The mom and son opened their eyes together and studied each other's faces. Neither looked scared anymore. They were both simply radiating with excitement.

"Woah..." Ethan laughed and gawked.

Ava laughed loudly along with him. "Your, uh- Your feet seem a little excited for some reason."

"Yeah, haha." Ethan watched his ankles twirl his feet.

"You are definitely mine," Ava declared, bringing a larger smile to her son's face. "Do you mind if I do something for you?"

"No!" Ethan didn't even know what she had planned, but he agreed fully.

Good. Unable to hide her smirk, Ava stepped into her son again and kissed his lips. Fuck, I love him. After a short kiss, she pecked his nose, and then wetly kissed his neck. She then placed her fingers on the sides of his body and traced them down his skin as she desirously touched her lips to his chest, abs, and hips. Finally, she lifted up each leg and pulled hard to get socks off. Once that was done, her fingers began working to unbuckle his pants.

Ethan was paralyzed in shock. For some reason, he still never expected his mom to want him out of his pants. Ava peeked up at him while she slid the felt free and untied the fly of his shiny blue, orange, and white football pants. Ethan complied and lifted each leg and stepped out of the bunched pants around his ankles.

Face-to-face with the white spandex boxers and built-in cup, Ava couldn't believe she was so close. It was surreal. She needed to know what his cock looked like. Her pussy was insatiably aching. "Take your cup out."

"Okay. I will. All of this, though, it kind of made me horny. So..."

Ahhh. Ava realized the cup didn't even need to come out. "I wanna do it, then." Her nails dug into her son's waist and grabbed the elastic band. In one leveraged pull, his boxers slid down his thighs, and his cock sprang out.

"Holy fuck." Ava's eyes enlarged. Her hands were frozen on the boxers on her son's legs. It was a beautiful cock, probably close to seven inches. The shaft was powerful and the warm, heavy testicles hung low in his trimmed sack. Squatting on her toes, Ava wavered in her balance. Arnold nailed it. Drawn in, Ava reached her hand higher and poked the heated, malleable flesh of his underside.

"Uhh!" Ethan groaned from the touch. It was like being struck by lightning. He stared into his mom's amazed eyes. Her left hand rested on his hip to stabilize her body, while her right hand closed gently around his shaft. "Ah, ah, ah, ah!" Oh my god, oh my god. He could barely process what was happening before he watched his mom start to jerk off his erect cock. "Woah! Uhhh."

It was like living in an alternate universe, some bizarre dream. But the more Ava told herself she was actually masturbating her son, the prouder she became of herself, and the more she beamed up at his face. She was actually sexually satisfying her son. Nothing could ever take it back. Ava giggled and watched her hand gently pump, his balls swinging underneath. Like every other part of him, Ava couldn't get over how cute and beautiful Ethan's pink, circumcised cockhead was, how smooth and firm his shaft was, and how round his testicles were.

"This feels so good, mom," Ethan thanked.

Ava shrugged her shoulder. "More fun when I do it, isn't it?" They shared a wild laugh. The mom then complimented her son, "You have a beautiful and healthy cock."

"You have really nice boobs," Ethan returned. It was a rush to speak that way to his mom.

"Yeah? Is that why you're so hard?" Ava took her hand from his hip and ran it over her breasts. If she wasn't careful, he was going to cum.

"Mm-hmm."

"I have another surprise for you..." Ava teased. Her hand, regrettably, let go of his erection, and she stepped away again and stood up. "Take your boxers off first. You're getting naked for me," Ava bit.

Once Ethan dropped his boxers and was left entirely nude, Ava shook her head at his sexy body. Then the gold button on her jeans slipped through the hole, her zipper slid down, and Ava shimmied her way out of her skinny jeans. Underneath, a soft triangular thong, with matching sheer lace flowers, hugged Ava's waist and pussy. Two ribbons arched over each waist, coming together in a cute bow above her pussy.

Ava relished her son's blank stare. But she realized it was so intense for another reason. Glancing down, Ava could see sticky, wet nectar running down her inner thigh. Her lingerie was stained dark and soaked through. She had never been so horny to the point of dripping down her leg. Jesus. "Well, fuck," Ava laughed at herself.Ethan's forehead was throbbing and his cock jerked. "Is that from this?"

"Yes, haha. It's from you," she laughed. Ava touched her fingers to her mound, and more pussy juice gushed through her underwear and stuck to her fingers.

Swelling with pride and confidence, Ethan gulped. "I think it's hot. I like how wet you get."

Ava saw no point in pretending. She unstuck her underwear from her labia and let them fall to the floor. Ethan lurched back from seeing his mom's neatly trimmed pussy, soaking wet before him. He was in pain from his arousal. His cock felt like it was being strangled with pressure.

"Well?" Ava panted. "Are gonna take my bra off and fuck me, or not?"

Ethan's brain was on fire. He could barely think. "We're-? We can have sex?"

"Yes! Fucking yes!" Ava turned around and swept her hair from her back.

A second later, Ethan's hands were frantically toying with her bra strap, trying to figure out the hook system. Ava arched her spine and thrust her bare ass into his rigid cock, grinding into it passionately. "Uhhh-uhhh!" Ethan gasped.

Just like in her dream, Ava tilted her back and put her head on her son's chest, lustfully looking up at him. "Kiss me."

Ethan didn't need encouragement. He planted his lips on hers. The mother and son madeout while Ethan unhooked the final metal clasp. The bra fell, and Ava guided it off her arms. Ethan opened his eyes to ogle the busty tits and pink areolas. As his mom euphorically rubbed her butt into his dick, Ethan took the risk of placing his hands on her bare breasts.

"Mmm. Ahhh!" Ava squealed with excitement at the feeling of her son's fingers on her hard nipples. It was driving her up the wall. "Fuck, you like the way my tits feel in your hands?"

"Mm-hmm. Yeah, I do." He kissed her again. "I want you so bad."

Ava was on her toes, almost trying to stand high enough to slip her pussy onto his cock. "I want you more than anything," she grunted.

The mother and son kissed and rubbed their bodies and hands all over each other. Whenever one of them moaned or whined too loudly, part of Ava hoped somebody would catch them naked and trying to fuck. She was proud of what she was doing and never felt hotter.

It was too hot and too emotional. Ava knew Ethan wouldn't last long once his cock was inside of her. I won't either. "It's time to fuck me now," Ava informed. Her hand jittered on her son's face while she soothed it. "You have to do it now."

"Give me a second. I'm- I'm gonna cum soon." He was clearly worried about embarrassing himself.

"I know, sweetie," Ava adoringly panted. "It's okay. I don't care if it's a second. You just have to put it in me." She already started walking them over to the desk. Ethan let her lead him.

"Okay, okay. What do we do?"

Suddenly, Ava's entire body buckled. She keeled over and gasped so intensely she made no sound. "Oh my god!" She peered down through her watery eyes to see her son's fingers touching disappearing into her wet mound. He began exploring and hitting her hypersensitive nerves. It was incredible to know her son's fingers were in her pussy. But it couldn't have come at a worse time. Not now, Ethan. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" Fucking stop, please fucking stop! She didn't want him to make her orgasm, but her body refused to let her speak up.

Standing behind her, Ethan didn't even realize what he did was a big deal. He was just exploring without much of an agenda because it was there and he could touch it.

Finally, Ava burst free of her son by pushing him off of her. "What the fuck was that?!" she smiled dazedly.

"Sorry? I just-"

Ava grabbed his arm and pulled him to the desk before pushing onto it. Ethan felt like he was being attacked. He quickly lied on the desktop and complied. Ava climbed onto the desk and crawled over her son's naked body.

After kissing him erotically, Ava sat up, grabbed his cock in her hand, aimed it at the ceiling, and slowly lowered herself onto him. The exact moment Ava saw the vulnerable, lustful fear in her son's eyes and felt his cockhead slide between her soaking wet labia, Ava started to shudder. With every inch, her eyes teared up and her mouth screamed in pleasurable pain.

When Ethan's cock was finally buried inside her, and Ava was sitting on his body looking into his incredulous face, her fingernails dug into his chest while the most powerful orgasms of her life ripped through her entire body. She trembled, clenched, and convulsed. It didn't seem to end.

Ethan thought he knew what was going on, but maybe he didn't? He didn't know much about female orgasms. Maybe his mom just reacted that way to sex? He also needed to get off because he was going crazy feeling his mom's warm, comfortable cunt squeezing his cock. With a gentle buck of the hips, he realized his mom didn't stop him. She only seemed to moan louder.

Before Ava knew it, her son was fucking her pussy. She was still in the middle of her orgasm, and he was only making it more intense. Ava gyrated her hips, but her position was too painful. She quickly rocked backward, catching herself with her hands on the wood desk. Ethan winced from his erection being pulled to a downward angle, but he quickly realized how much tighter it felt.

Flexing her butt cheeks and humping with her hips, Ava fucked her son's cock. She rode it, growling and grunting with each forward gyration. Ethan could do nothing but watch his mom pleasure his cock. He couldn't reach her tits. He couldn't get any leverage to thrust up. He could only lie there and watch and moan. Ava smiled through her ever-building orgasm. She looked down to watch her son's long cock slide in and out of her wet pussy.

"Fuck my pussy. Yeah! Yeah! I love watching you fuck it."

Ethan was barely doing anything, but he started flexing his wet cock every time it went deep in his mom. "I love watching you fuck me, too, mom!"

That sent Ava over the edge. With every ounce of energy in her body, she furiously fucked her son's cock, shifting it, pulling it, and grinding it in every way possible as hard as she could.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Ethan echoed Ava's thoughts. "Yeah, sweetie? You're gonna cum? Fucking cum in my pussy. I want it so fucking bad. I want your fucking load. Give me all of it."

The first rope of cum fired deep inside Ava. Ethan's neck forcefully strained. His vision went blurry. Rope after rope of jizz pumped inside his mom's pussy. Ava couldn't move anymore. Her body locked up. It felt like she was having another orgasm on top of her current one. She cried and screamed out in silence. Her eyelids twitched. Pussy juice squirted everywhere. And her son was finishing inside her.

For what felt like minutes, the mother and son stayed in place, panting and gasping for oxygen. Every so often, their genitalia would twitch or throb once more in a reverberation of their overwhelming orgasms. Neither had ever experienced anything like it.

********

"Hi," Ava naughtily smiled.

"Hi, mom," Ethan blushed. He was back in uniform. The second half was about to start, but he had waited for her to get out of the bathroom.

"Wanna stay and talk for a minute?"

"Umm, yeah!" Ethan agreed. "I feel ready to go back out there again. My head's clear now, haha."

"Yeah?" Ava laughed. "I figured it might help. Amazing how just deciding to go ahead and fuck already really simplifies things." They hugged and giggled.