Forbidden Lesson Plan (Reschooled)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan blushed. "Well... You just look wiped, haha."

She swayed back and forth in his arms. "No matter how tired you make me, I'm never gonna be too tired to help you jerk off all over me, am I? Let's go take a shower."

For over fifteen minutes, Ava sat under the warm water with her son. They held and touched each other until Ava sexily got on her knees and held her hair away so that Ethan could shoot his load on her face. After sharing a laugh at how funny she looked, Ava scooped and ate his cum off with her fingers before washing the remainder of the cum on her body down the drain with soapy hot water.

Ava breathed and rested in Ethan's arms while they kissed until she told him it was time to get out.

********

All of the other men in the locker room were fully dressed.

A white towel was wrapped around Ava's damp blonde hair, and Ethan was hugging her from behind with his groin lightly pressing against her butt. Ava figured that he'd be attached to her for a while. She didn't mind.

She could see that the players, probably at Benner's direction, were nice enough to gather her clothes and place them on the wooden bench. "Thank you, boys!"

Ethan went to his locker and changed into his casual clothes. Ava's non-slutty clothes were still in the women's locker room, so she borrowed a hooded sweatshirt that went down to her thighs to make the walk.

Before leaving, Ava stepped up onto the wooden bench. "Alright, team meeting!" she playfully announced. It worked, though, because every player gathered around the bench in a circle, including Benner.

"Alright," Ava began, seriously, "as you all know, what happened in this room is private! I know pretty much all of you have failed at that before. But I want you to think about this - If anyone, any sole lifeform, outside of this room finds out what happened, I will be fired, and none of you will ever experience anything like this again. And secondly, Coach Benner agreed to tell any of your college recruiters that you are a bad influence on the locker room and shouldn't be given a spot on the team." The football players internalized the severity of the message. That was news to Benner, but he nodded along and voiced his agreement. After all, he was now also at risk.

"Now, on a brighter note..." Ava lit up with a smirk. "I realize that this whole fiasco is my fault. It turns out I had a fantasy of wanting to fuck sexy, young athletes. And some of you even butchered tests in my class, thinking I'd use sex to motivate you to do better."

Most of the highschoolers guiltily grinned at each other.

"Well, as you all can see now," Ava motioned to Ethan, "I can have sex with the guy who, in my unbiased opinion, is the most handsome one of you. So, I don't really need to play with any of you anymore."

A deflated silence deadened the enthusiasm. All of the guys looked at Ethan and then at each other.

"However," Ava stretched her lips, wickedly, "it's possible that I want to be fucked by all of you." The players cheered in relief, and so did Ethan, who was laughing at his mom's tease. "So, gentlemen, I was thinking earlier, 'Football is ending. We have more than half the school year left. If I'm constantly trying to keep up with all these boys wanting to fuck me, things are going to get crazy, and something bad's gonna happen.' So, after thinking things over, I decided to work out a little system. I asked Ethan about it in the shower, and he thought it was a good idea."

"Yep!" Ethan supported while tying his shoe.

Ava inhaled and her skin felt hot again. "For now on, if you get a B-minus or a B on a test, I'll invite you into my office and jerk you off until you're ready to cum all over my tits."

The players applauded and hooted.

"If you get a B-plus or A-minus, I will suck and jerk your cock until you're ready to cum anywhere you want on my body ."

The players cheered louder and nudged each other with their shoulders.

"And if you get an A or an A-plus, you get to fuck me however you want."

The hollow locker room filled with loud shouts and clapping.

"And- And," Ava interrupted, "Whether you want your reward one-on-one, or with friends, that's up to you." She then eyed Ethan. "You know what? Another rule is that Ethan gets to join your time with me whenever he wants. That's just my rule." After seeing the teammates nod in understanding, not particularly bothered, Ava continued with her next piece of news. "And some of you may be wondering what happens if you get an A for the course..." She touched her fingers to her ribs, "All I can say is that, if you get an A for the course, or if you pass the AP Bio exam, this might not be the only time you guys have a night like this."

The group of men didn't cheer but excitedly chatted with each other as Ava stepped down from the bench and went into Ethan's arms. Pressing her lips into her son's ear, Ava's heart raced as she whispered, "Let's get out of here. I want you well-rested for morning sex."

Ava kissed her son, and she felt him grow against her leg, she knew very well that neither of them could make it until morning.