Forbidden Lesson Plan (Reschooled)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What part of her brain, what loose screw or broken connection, made her so agreeable to the fantasies that popped into her head? It was like the wildest decisions came as easily as talking, and the consequences became meaningless. Even though she had been scared, even though her body had been trembling, Ava didn't even second-guess herself before asking her two students if they wanted to stay in her office and masturbate - "that way, the guys on the team don't see you two and start asking questions."

Charlie and David were wide-eyed when Ava invited them to sit down in the chairs. After they took their shorts and boxers off, Ava watched them start to masturbate in front of her. They were nervous at first, but her presence encouraged them. From there, the opportunity to experiment with her fantasy was too easy to pass up.

Ava forgot what excuse she had invented for her taking her dress shirt off and allowing the boys to run their hands over her breasts and red lace bra. It was fucking something about "If you can deal with this distraction, you can deal with any distraction in class."

It wasn't long before Ava felt incredible. The feeling of two horny men groping and massaging her warm breasts. Smelling their body spray. Seeing the lust and surprise in their eyes over how sexy her bra was. Naturally, Ava found herself squatting down between the two chairs and taking David's thick cock and Charlie's long shaft into her bare hands.

The rush was like nothing else. She could feel her gooey nectar sloshing in her thong while she studied their mesmerized faces. She knew how badly they wanted it. She knew it was the hottest sexual experience they could have imagined.

Ava wasn't even mad with herself over giving the handjobs. She had just made a deal to fuck them. What concerned and frustrated her was her lack of discipline.

Standing in her living room, Ava parted the fabric of her dress shirt and opened her cleavage. She looked down at the traces of dried cum on her creamy flesh.

In the moment, telling them to stand up and "cum all over" her breasts had been drippingly hot. Jerking them off rapidly and egging them on made her smirk and giggle. They chuckled and gasped along. Watching Charlie's small spurts fly everywhere onto her boobs, bra, and torso was fun. "Well, that's a lot," Ava remarked, and Charlie panted and laughed with her.

Shaking her head, Ava tried to forget what happened when her focus switched to David. But it was hard to forget. She peeked at her pencil skirt, relieved it was unsoiled. Even in her post-cum panic, Ava had enough sense to wipe the large gobs of cum off her tits with toilet paper in the bathroom before driving home. She told herself she would be able to shower before her husband had a chance to see her breasts. Ava had no idea what she would have done if she hadn't reacted fast enough and let David finish on her skirt.

When Charlie had faded into the background, lying down on the floor panting, Ava was able to put both of her hands on David. Two men at once had been a hot thrill, but Ava found comfort in going back to one man, where she had all of her experience. David's eyes bulged from his head when her fingers kneaded and tickled his testicles while she rhythmically stroked his cock.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. Ahhhh! Woah."

The young man's overwhelmed reaction made Ava moan too. "I'm guessing your cock's never been touched like this, before?"

"No, Mrs. Dawson. You're really, really good at it," he shyly chuckled.

Suddenly, Ava rose to her feet. She continued stroking her student while she closed her eyes and bent forward. The kiss was met with a soft moan from both parties. Before long, Ava was grabbing, tugging, and squeezing intensely on the package while she madeout with her student.

"Does it bother you how slutty I am? Does it bother you how well I know how to jerk a cock off?"

She could only hear and feel the face in front of her shaking no.

"I figured you wouldn't. You seem to like it. I know you like it." Ava shut her eyelids tightly and quickly rubbed the cock until her hand was blurred.

"I'm gonna cum!" Ava heard her student's voice. Her only desire was to pull up her skirt, turn around, and feel the cock slide into her pussy lips. She kept stroking, her torso paralyzed. It wasn't until she felt a hand twitch on her boob that she snapped out of her daydream and dropped to her knee. It was just in time for David to fire ropes of thick cum onto her right breast. Ava breathed deeply and held her eyes closed while she tilted her head up.

"Cum for me. Fucking cum for me," she happily encouraged. A loving smile spread her lips and bared her teeth. When the last shot of cum landed on her, and Ava had a moment to think, she recoiled, nearly falling backward. She opened her eyes in shock. In a fury, she ran into the bathroom and locked the door. It wasn't David who she was jerking off. In her mind, she had been deeply kissing and looking into a familiar set of eyes.

"Hey, mom."

Ava froze in the living room. Her adrenaline spiked. A prickling emptiness surged from her loins to her chest.

"How was work?"

Calming her breaths, Ava reminded herself she hadn't been caught doing anything. The lines between fantasy and reality were becoming blurred. "It was great, sweetie, thank you. Um, how was football practice?"

Ethan was about to answer but became distracted. His chin and lips were angled to Ava's face. But his eyes hung lower as he swallowed and then spoke. "It was good. You know, normal."

Ava knew her son had never seen her chest this exposed inside the house. She didn't know if any glimpse of her red bra was visible, and she didn't want to know. The mother shrugged her shoulders and pretended to adjust herself, helping the front of her top drift closer together.

"Good. I'm going to go rinse off," Ava pointed away.

"Okay. Cool. I already did that," Ethan nodded, then cringed at his vapid dialogue.

"Great," Ava forced a smile. She awkwardly watched her son turn away. As he did, she swore she saw a sharp bulge in his sweatpants. Before she could think about it, she was startled by another approaching sound behind her.

"Alright," Garret whispered, "get ready. I'll let you know when I'm ready to go!"

Ava shook her head and rubbed her eyes. She spun around with an agreeable smile. "Okay, I will be." She kissed her husband, feeling more comfortable with their marriage and her role in it under its new rules. But she couldn't help to wonder if her husband was the only aroused man in the house who was dreaming of touching her.

********

The whistle blew.

The kicker raised his arm to signal he was about to start the second half. For the quarterfinal of the playoffs, the stands were fuller and louder than they had been all year. The cheerleaders in orange and sky-blue uniforms screamed in joy at the crunch of a loud tackle.

Donning a thick sweatshirt to counteract the cold nip in the air, Ava sat next to Garret in the bleachers. They knew their son's team was up against a challenging opponent.

While Garret peered through binoculars and reported on Ethan's movements, Ava paid attention to her son, along with the other important storyline. There was a game within the game. Her two students, Charlie and David, who made the stupefying decision to proposition a teacher, were desperately trying to take the ball away from the other team.

Every player on the team was playing as fiercely as they could, but it was toward the end of the first quarter when Ava found out her two students were mainly playing hard for her.

"That's terrible defense," Garret mouthed.

"Why?" Ava shrugged. David had struggled to tackle a player, but he still stopped him short of the first down marker.

"Because it was third down on their own forty-yard line. They needed eight yards," Garret annoyingly explained. "All we had to do was tackle the guy in the backfield and they would've had to punt. Now, because he was trying to rip the ball from the guy's arms instead of just knowing him down, they're only a yard away. They can go for it on fourth now if they want to. It was stupid."

As the realization sunk in, a smile grew on Ava's face. It amazed her how much she could affect the boys just from the promise of sex. Even during an intense playoff game, their minds were on her. If David and Charlie weren't leading the team with tackles and broken-up passes, she probably would have felt guilty about the distraction.

Instead, she had the enjoyment of watching her talented son succeed in the handful of positions he played. And whenever the defense went onto the field, she got to watch in the stocky linebacker, with his flowing brown hair, run across the field to try stripping the ball from running backs and the lean cornerback leap in attempts to intercept passes.

So far, Hillside was winning by a touchdown, but they had no turnovers. Ava wiggled her fingers for warmth in her soft pockets. Maybe two turnovers was a bit too much to ask for?

The teacher, wife, and mother then proudly exalted herself. No! You were MORE than fair. You could have asked for ten, and it still would have been generous for what they'd get to do.

Three plays later the opposing quarterback dropped back to pass. Either Charlie wasn't supposed to blitz, or it was a brilliant play. Regardless, the lean cornerback flew out of nowhere and punched the football from the quarterback's hand as he cocked his arm back to pass. A mad scramble ensued. The crowd shouted and jumped. Players hit and pushed each other to grab the fumble. Ava had butterflies in her stomach.

Finally, the refs blew their whistles and pulled players away. The head official pointed in the other direction, and the Hillside players cheered and threw their arms up. The crowd went wild. "Woohoo!" Ava smiled and shouted with them.

The excitement didn't stop, even as the offense took the field. But it then ended abruptly. On the first play of the drive, the life was sucked from the stands as the other team intercepted a terrible pass and ran it all the way down the field into the end zone.

Ava winced as she watched her son jog off of the field. Ethan was bummed. The pass was thrown to him. It's alright. Not your fault.

The teams entered the final quarter of the game tied. Ava went down to the food pavilion to buy some hot chocolate for Garret and herself. It wouldn't stop her from seeing her breath, but she could temporarily forget how cold the night was getting.

Hillside quickly retook the lead with another touchdown thrown to Trey. Ava was happy for him. She had formed a connection with him that made her feel happy for his success. The engrossing game continued with a tying touchdown from the opposition, a field goal by Hillside, and another touchdown by the opposing team in black.

With half the quarter gone, Hillside was down by four. After a great punt, they had the other team pinned down on their goal line. The quarterback took the snap, handed it to the running back in the endzone, and was promptly met by David. The whistles blew again and held their hands in a triangle over their heads. Everyone shouted, "Safety!" and cheered. Ava watched in celebration as two points were added to their score.

Oh my god... A sudden rush warmed Ava's entire body, yet her teeth started chattering. She sipped her hot chocolate to wet her dried mouth.

"I think we're gonna win. I can feel it," Garret grinned.

"Yeah!" Ava smiled back. "That's a turnover, right?!"

"Hmm? No, but it is a huge two points!" Garret pumped his fist.

"Wait, no!" Ava rejected, sending her husband to his toes. "That's a turnover. We tackled him in the endzone. It's our ball now."

"If it were a fumble or interception it's a turnover. Nothing else is. The other team still technically has the ball. That's why they have to go out and punt it away to us."

"But..." Ava gestured. She felt let down. She had already embraced a new reality and now had to backtrack. "That's not true. That can be a turnover, like, isn't 'turnover on downs' another type of turnover?"

"Well, for all intents and purposes, yes," Garret shrugged. "But, in reality, no. The other team still has the ball. Turnovers are takeaways. They could do an onside kick and even get the ball back. We never took the ball away from them." He knew how to argue with his wife to calm her down.

Ava huffed a cloud of mist. "That- If we get the ball off of this punt, it should absolutely count as a turnover. That's dumb that they don't count it."

Garret shot her a humored and puzzled look. "Well, honey, I didn't know you were so passionate about this issue. We could always write a letter to the rules committee or the NFL and see if they can do anything about it for next season."

With a slight edge, Ava stared at her husband, but couldn't help but laugh. She knew it was best to let it go before he asked more questions.

The following minutes ticked by quickly. On a crucial third-down late in the game, Hillside came up with a huge sack, forcing a punt with less than a minute remaining. Ava folded her hands and watched Coach Benner send Ethan into the game to field the punt. The team had two timeouts left. All Ethan needed to do was catch the ball safely and go down quickly to set up the offense in a good position.

As the ball flew through the air, Ava, along with the entire stadium, watched Ethan field the football. He took off. When he reached the first defender, instead of sliding down to protect the football, he spun around him. The anxious roar of the crowd was deafening as Ethan sprinted and duked down the sideline, following his blockers. Finally, he was decked out of bounds at the fifteen-yard line in a thunderous hit.

Everyone around her was thrilled, but Ava's heart was in her throat. She wanted to run down onto the field. But, somehow, Ethan popped right back up to embrace his rowdy teammates. Ava held her chest and breathed in relief, smiling as her husband hugged her. "Let's go, Ethan! Wooooooh!!!!"

"What a game," Garret awed.

After two short running plays, Ethan and Carlos jogged onto the field in nervous silence for the twenty-seven-yard field goal. It was a chip shot. But the season was on the line. As expected, the ball soared through the uprights as time expired.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!" Ava jumped up and down. Pandemonium filled the stands. Ava was close to tears with her happiness for her son. He made the big play, got hit, and still came back in to hold the field goal like it was nothing.

The entire team formed a mob on the field. Students in the stands hopped the fence to join the celebration. Cheerleaders ran to join them. A joyful Ava then watched in confusion as the team hoisted Carlos into the air. She was more baffled when he was let down and an excited cheerleader ran up to him and hugged him, then kissed him.

Up in the metal bleachers, Ava rolled her eyes. She wasn't naive. She knew Carlos kicked the game-winning field goal, but it was nothing compared to Ethan's punt return. A lot of players were celebrating Ethan, but the group of cheerleaders was talking to Carlos.

Ava was bothered, but she understood the teenage cheerleader psyche. It wasn't too long ago that she was the high school girl carrying pom-poms. When celebrating after a big win, she never considered the receiver who made the catch or the linemen who blocked on the winning touchdown pass. Her simple, excited mind only saw the quarterback and went in for the kiss.

Looking down at the cheerleader whose legs were wrapped around Carlos' hips, Ava knew from past experience that the girl would likely soon be naked and riding Carlos in the back of his car.

********

"Is everything okay, honey?"

Ava snapped out of her lull into space. Her napkin was twisted and folded around her hands on the dinner table. "Yes, I'm fine." She took a bite of salad.

"So, Ethan," her tone was sober, "you know how I don't like to get involved in your personal life at school, right?"

Yes, so please don't. Ethan already didn't like where his mom was going. "Yeah, why?"

"Well," Ava continued delicately, "I couldn't help noticing how Carlos has been treating you in and out of class."

Ethan immediately got defensive of his teammate, not wanting to admit to his mom that Carlos bullied him sometimes. "What do you mean? Carlos and I are fine."

"Ethan, I saw him flicking paper at your head in class and I saw him yell into your face during the football game a couple of weeks ago. Don't worry, I won't do anything about it. I just want you to know that he's an asshole and that he's not better than you. You're much better than him at football, school, and things outside of it, that's why he's such an asshole to you."

With blushed cheeks, Ethan felt better from his mom's words. He didn't need her help. He had no doubt that he could knock Carlos out in mere seconds, but fighting was a good way to turn off college scouts. So, he had been feeling stuck in Carlos's crosshairs. "Yeah, I know," Ethan brushed it off, not wanting to get cutesy about it.

Ava grinned. She knew her son was at that age where "vulnerability" wasn't "cool". "And I also saw how Cara walked by you to talk to him-"

"Mom! You told me you didn't spy on-"

Ava held her hand up. "I just happened to see it. I won't talk about it again. I just wanted to say, don't worry about girls going after assholes like him. Those girls will grow up and start liking guys like you, and Carlos will get what's coming to him."

Ethan tried to hide his relieved smile behind his fork. Ava went back to quietly eating.

Garret wanted to make sure they were done having their moment. "Can either of you pass the butter?"

********

On Monday, in what had become her normal morning preparations, Mrs. Dawson retrieved a stack of graded worksheets from the filing cabinet. She then went onto her desktop computer and browsed her image gallery before deciding on Trey's racy photo for the week.

Today, Ava chose one of her personal favorites. In the stack of assignments, then Ava found two worksheets and left a note in her red pen that would have frightened a failing student - "See me after class."

With that, Ava was prepared for the day. And based on how her insides were buzzing, she had a feeling it was going to be a long one.

She ended up being right. Her thoughts had been tormenting her and swirling in her head all day. When her final class finally arrived, Ava walked out of her office to greet her incoming students. Many of them were still talking about "Carlos' amazing kick," to Ava's ire.

Two minutes before the bell rang, Trey walked into the biology classroom and headed routinely toward Ava's office. Deciding at the moment to act on the edge she had been feeling all day, Ava met Trey at her office door. He stopped in his sneakers.

Ava knew why he was even more taken with her than usual. She could see his wide nostrils flare. I'm aware, she naughtily joked to herself. Ava was wearing the same steel-gray skirt suit she had worn the day she had let him fuck her. For weeks, she had avoided it in her closet.

Turning away from the class and opening the door for her student, Ava mouthed, "Why don't you take ten minutes in there today, Mr. Rollins? I think you may need to cool down after you're done. What I left on my screen probably should have never seen the light of day." Ava sucked her lips.

"What are you talking about? Ten minutes for what?"

Ava jumped in alarm. The color drained from herself as she whipped her head back. Standing a little too close for comfort was Cara. The model student didn't seem to like how her favorite teacher was giving another student responsibilities instead of her.

"Um, uh... I was just telling Mr. Rollins here that he had ten minutes to take care of the work I left for him on my computer." Mrs. Dawson improvised well.

1...45678...16