Forbidden Lesson Plan (Reschooled)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

The following day was like any other school day - up until the last period of the day. Ava had managed to teach her other two classes with a feeling of normalcy. But when Trey walked through the door, her mouth went dry. Arriving about a minute earlier than usual, Trey also seemed to be more attentively dressed. Ava wondered if the events yesterday impacted her own clothing choices. But she was in the same black skirt suit and powder-blue dress shirt she had worn many times before.

"Follow me, Mr. Rollins," Ava instructed, maybe too harshly, as Trey approached the front of the room.

Some of the football players in the back snickered at their friend being punished. Mrs. Dawson opened the door to her office, letting Trey walk by her and into the deserted room. Before closing the door behind her, Ava mouthed silently with her lips, "Hurry. You have five minutes. Finish in the toilet in toilet paper. No mess!"

Trey struggled to hide his glee as he entered the private bathroom.

The first few minutes of class were difficult for Ava to get through. She had students clarify questions multiple times. Her mind was on what was going on in the other room.

Right as she was about to start lecturing, Trey walked out of her office and took his seat. He seemed calmer and focused. As she lectured, Ava performed her normal routine of walking around the classroom. Huh...

She didn't know if she was paranoid from the day before or if Trey had been telling the truth about "other guys," but Ava swore she noticed a male student's eyes linger on her.

As the class went on, it became clear Trey had been right. Now that she was actively looking for it, Ava couldn't walk anywhere without swiveling her head and catching a boy sneaking a peek at her legs, back of her skirt, or her chest. How do they focus at all?

Her last theory, the one where she believed there were so many men in class just because they were on the football team, was being disproved. Ava wondered if Ethan knew about the staring. She wondered how he'd react.

Next to the desk in front of her son's, Ava turned around to speak. She held her back to the two football players seated there for nearly a minute. When she casually twirled her head and caught them in a trance, she snapped her head back at Ethan. Holy shit... Ava flinched, and a chill ran from her calves to her butt. Her son was staring right at her ass.

It was an odd sensation. But, surprisingly, Ava wasn't freaking out or disturbed. Her son was a young man, and clearly, his hormones were as active as anyone else's. Ava found it endearing and somewhat flattering. He's around young hotties all day. She looked at Cara, the attractive classmate Ethan had tried flirting with yesterday. He's not checking her out right now.

There was a possible explanation. Maybee likes older women. Ethan might have preferred "MILFs." He thought Tatiana was hot. He can't see you in the same way he saw her, can he? I mean, he's eighteen and horny... Maybe an ass is an ass?

Ava glanced back again and then continued her lecture.

*******

The only topic of conversation at Hillside was the "big game" on Saturday. As much as Ava loved seeing her son excited, she loathed hearing people talk about high school football nonstop. Even at the dinner table, Garret and Ethan wouldn't shut up about it. "If we win, we're in the playoffs," was a line Ava heard over and over again.

She was relieved when Friday finally arrived.

The only reason she made it through the week in good spirits was because of a freeing recognition she made on Wednesday morning. You're sexy at work. Guys think you're sexy at work. You don't try to be, and you shouldn't try to be. But you are. You can't stop it.

To prove to herself she truly accepted the fact that she was sexy at work, Ava went to work in a sexier bra and thong. Even though nobody could see it under her suit, it still gave Ava a sense of freedom and empowerment. She hadn't touched her "date night" underwear in a long time, and she figured it could serve her well wearing it to work every day. When the bell rang for the last class of the week, students jovially filtered into AP Bio. Trey arrived after the bell and hurried into the office.

Ava surveyed her classroom, watching students get settled. That was when she saw something concerning.

In the back of the classroom, Carlos, the kicker on the football team, made a paper football and flicked it at the back of the head of the person in front of him - Ethan. Normally, Ava would address the student. But since it was Ethan, she didn't want to embarrass him because "his mommy stuck up to the bully for him."

"Alright, everybody, let's cool it with the talking and horseplay. We have a lot to cover." With that general announcement, she moved on.

None of the football players were paying attention in class, including Ethan. But unlike on other days, the distraction had nothing to do with Ava. I can't wait til this damn game is over.

It was then that Ava realized something was off. Trey wasn't in his seat. Looking at the analog clock on the whitewashed block wall, Ava realized he had missed twelve minutes of class. After handing out worksheets, Ava announced she had to duck into her office for a moment.

"Hello?" She knocked on the bathroom door. There was frantic motion inside that suddenly ceased. At least he listened to me about not answering the door.

"Trey, it's me. Is everything okay? You've been in here for way too long."

"Sorry, Mrs. Dawson," replied a frustrated voice, "I just ran into a little trouble."

"What's the problem?" There was an awkward silence. "Just tell me."

"I'm, like, super close. I just can't finish it." He seemed irritated by how long he was taking as well.

"Okay," Ava puzzled. Even though it was a dangerous question, Ava asked anyway. "Is there something I can do to get you back in the classroom now? You're falling behind and the class might start asking questions."

"Umm. Well, I always get most aroused when I see you..."

Ava rolled her eyes. "No, Trey, you can't see me right now."

"Was worth a shot," he painfully joked. "Then I don't think so."

There were obvious reasons why Ava wasn't going to open the door to let him look at her while he jerked off. Firstly, there was a classroom full of students on the other side of the wall. Secondly, Trey might think he had a shot at fucking her again. And thirdly, Ava was worried she would see him naked and give him a shot at fucking her again.

Still, the thought of Trey needing to see her so he could finally cum was hard to shake. It stimulated another naughty idea in Ava's mind. Quickly, she went to her desk and removed a notepad from her bottom drawer. She tore off a sheet of paper and wrote hastily with her ballpoint pen. She then slid the paper under the bathroom door and returned to class.

Less than two minutes later, Trey drifted back into the room, a relaxed grin painted on his face. He went right to work on his in-class assignment. Charlie, one of Trey's closest friends in the class, called out, "Where have you been?"

"He was sorting through the worksheets for my other classes," Ava replied for Trey.

Eventually, the bell rang again.

The students couldn't leave fast enough. Ethan, Charlie, Carlos, and the others left the room talking loudly about why Monroe Prep wasn't that good.

"Why are you staying behind, Trey?"

The shiny, white-tiled room was vacant except for one student. "Well," he spoke aloud, "it's about why I took so long today."

Ava jerked her head around the room in paranoia. "Let's talk in my office."

"So, what was the problem today?" She adjusted herself in her leather chair. She didn't see the need to beat around the bush. "Why weren't you able to finish?"

Trey sighed. "To be honest with you, I had trouble coming up with a 'vision' in my mind today. The other days I imagined us doing something, but today I couldn't."

"Well, that happens sometimes. That's what the photo is for. Come up with an idea around that."

"Well, that's the thing. I've been using it every day and I'm tired of the vision. It's boring."

Ava looked offended. Her eyes narrowed.

"Don't get me wrong, the pic is the sexiest one I've ever seen," Trey quickly remedied. "It's that I can't come up with another idea for the same pic, so it stops being exciting after a while."

"So," Ava sighed, "let me guess... You want another sexy pic of me to jerk off to?"

Trey nodded his head. Leaning back in her chair to think, Ava crossed her arms. "In terms of 'hot' photos, I honestly just have bikini pictures just like that one. I have nothing less for you to use."

"Well, could you- " Trey stopped speaking and cowered.

"No... finish that thought, Mr. Rollins," Ava challenged.

Trey twiddled his thumbs. "Would it be possible for you to take one?"

"No, I will not do that!"

"Okay, I get it," Trey agreed.

"I don't know what to do then. There's no way I'll be able to finish in time anymore."

Ava knew there was truth to what he said. Under her desk, Ava's ankles rubbed together. She imagined taking a seductive photo just to make her horny student cum to every day. Her mind then wandered to how Tatiana had done the same, even going as far as sending a video of her masturbating to Ethan. Ava envisioned how much Ethan would have sweated from it if she hadn't deleted it first.

Feeling her butt and thighs warming up, Ava then felt a tingling in her thong. He gets fed up with the pics within a week though. Taking another one wouldn't solve anything.

Trey had been patiently waiting in his chair. With a slight curve in her pink lips, Ava leaned forward. "Trey, how about we strike another deal?"

He perked up immediately.

"Everybody wants you to win the game tomorrow. But I especially want Central Hillside to win because I know how important it is to Ethan. So," she huffed, "here's the deal, Mr. Star Receiver - If you score three touchdowns tomorrow, from here on out, I'll make sure you have a new sexy pic to use every week."

Trey was ecstatic. "Seriously?!"

"Yes. You will get one a week. And don't expect any extra help. If you get bored, work on being creative. Is that fair?"

"My record is three TDs, but it looks like I'll be tying that tomorrow, haha! Thanks, Mrs. Dawson. You're awesome."

"That's one way of putting it." Ava stood up, and Trey got the hint.

As Ava watched her student leave the office, he eagerly turned back to her. "By the way, you should check your desk drawer." Trey sped out of view.

Okay? Alone in her office, Ava had a hunch that it was the slim, top drawer under the lip of her desk. Slowly pulling the metal knob toward her, she suddenly stopped. No fucking way.

Carefully, Ava plucked the white sheet of legal paper from her drawer. Even though it had melted into the paper, the strong alkaline odor told Ava exactly what she was looking at and smelling. Through her reading glasses, she could make out her hastily-written words under the splotchy stains.

If you need help finishing... fine. I will help you this one time. You're in my backyard with me. You're naked. I'm in my blue bikini. We're making out. I put your hands on my hips. You take my bikini off. I help you. I'm wet. You suck my nipples. I bend over and lick your big cock. We know we're about to fuck again. One of your teammates walks into the yard. His dick is out and hard. You look at me. I know what you want. I whisper in your ear, "Fine. Your friend can play too. But I want you to take my pussy." Now jerk off Trey. Touch it for me. I want to know I made you cum."

********

"And that's a Central Hillside first down!" The commentator's voice boomed over the PA system as fans in the bleachers cheered.

Students, staff, locals, and parents, like Garret and Ava, watched from the stands as Central Hillside battled Monroe Prep. Every task Ethan was asked to perform, he went out onto the field and did it well. Ava couldn't be prouder of him. She was the biggest cheerleader of his life, and, quite frankly, he was probably the biggest one of hers.

However, Ethan wasn't the only student Ava was keeping an eye on. By the end of the first half, Trey had yet to catch a single touchdown pass. He came close once but was tackled two-yards short. Ava was surprised Trey wasn't playing better considering the special deal they had made. It was starting to bruise her ego.

The disappointing first half ended with Carlos missing what would have been the tying field goal. But Ava was not simply sulking like everyone else. She was furious. Down on the field, Carlos was grabbing Ethan's facemask and yelling into it as if he was somehow blaming his hold for the missed field goal. The laces were out, you asshole! You missed on your own.

Halftime was dull. The marching band was met with apathetic stares. Nobody was in the mood.

As the players marched back onto the grass for the second half, Ava heard her husband excitedly whisper, "If we win, this might be a 'magic pill' night. The doctor won't like it, but he doesn't need to know."

What seemed sexy and edgy to Garret just reminded Ava how out of touch he had become to her needs and turn-ons. They used to have an incredible sex life "back in the before times."

Central Hillside kicked the ball off. Ethan, who was part of the kicking coverage, made the tackle. The fans jumped and cheered for the great play. "Woohoo!" Ava darkly joked that maybe her son was now the man of the house. She shook the rude thought from her head.

The second half was dramatically different. And for one reason. Trey Rollins was getting open on nearly every passing play. It was incredible. It was almost as if he had saved his energy in the first half just so he could take advantage of a tired defense in the second half.

It was late in the third quarter when Connor, another of Ava's students, threw a perfect spiral into the endzone for Trey. The star wide receiver defied gravity and made a spectacular one-handed catch for his first touchdown of the game.

The crowd erupted. Behind her, Ava heard someone gush, "That Rollins kid has some serious talent." A mischievous smirk curled on Ava's lips. You have no idea.

Ethan came out for the extra point, and Central Hillside was up by eleven. From there on, Hillside dominated the game. Trey caught every pass in sight. Every time he got his hands on the ball, he ran for the endzone. He would get visibly upset when he was tackled short. Ava would be disappointed, too.

It was the fourth quarter, and Trey caught his second touchdown pass. It dawned on Ava what she had truly promised to Trey. Once again, she had gotten caught up and made a logic-defying decision. Where would she take sexy pics every week? What if somebody saw a photo? How would I explain that? It'd have to look like something he saved from my Facebook.

Five minutes later, the hypothetical turned into reality. Trey caught his third and final touchdown. When the game ended, Ava was thrilled for Ethan. She smiled as she watched him celebrate on the field with his friends. Part of Ava felt weird. She had promised a celebratory gift to her son's friend. But her son, who was in the same class, was on the same team, played just as well, and brought much more joy and happiness to her life, would get nothing. He might like them too, haha. Jokes aside, obviously, sending her son pics would be weird. I'll take him out for lunch tomorrow. He always likes it when we're just hanging out together and talking. Ava liked it, too.

********

An hour after the Dawson's arrived back from the game, Garret tapped Ava on the shoulder. "Come upstairs," he winked.

Putting on an excited smile, Ava followed her husband into their room. She tried. She truly did want to like it. She wanted their old marriage back. He rejected counseling of all forms. Maybe from guilt or embarrassment. Still, Ava always talked dirty, faked moans, and held her smile.

The sad truth was, Garret's erection was inside of Ava, but there was no heat. No mojo. Her husband had lost his ability and confidence. Ava wished she could just fake an orgasm to make him feel better, but her husband already knew what a real one felt like. It would be insulting.

After half an hour, Ava didn't know how much longer she could exert herself into her performance. Garret was a sweating mess. She could see it in his face, defeat was sinking in, and the moment was gone.

Garret pulled out and sat on the edge of the mattress, facing the wall. Ava lay on the sheets, waiting in case he wanted to keep going.

"I can't fix this, Avey." Garret's somber voice filled the dark room.

"Sure you can. I enjoyed it when you- "

"No. I know what you're trying to do. But I know you didn't enjoy it. You didn't enjoy any of it. And I don't know if you ever will."

Ava studied the dark shadows on her husband's slouched spine. "What are you saying?"

"You deserve to enjoy it. I don't know how you've been putting up with this for this long. You probably shouldn't have. I ruined this for us, and I can't keep pretending it'll get better." There was a resigned exhale. "Look, I've been thinking. And I'm not saying I want it to happen. And I'd never wanna hear about it. But if you ever had to go somewhere else to get what you need to be happy, I'd understand. I'd get it."

There was nothing but the soft buzzing and chirping from insects outside.

Ava didn't know what to say. It was the first time in two years her husband openly recognized her needs. Ava expected divorce before she could have imagined her husband saying what he just did.

"Okay."

"I'm going to rinse off."

"Wait!" Ava sat up. She looked at him and cutely smiled. "You didn't cum yet."

Garret livened right up. "How do you wanna do it? My heart's probably been going for too long."

"Lie down. I'm gonna make you cum, even if it kills you."

Garret and Ava laughed together. Before long, Ava was riding his cock, doing all of the work. She was fine with it. After what her husband just did for her, Ava truly wanted to thank him and to give him back some of his confidence.

Going through the motions wasn't going to work. To satisfy his stubborn erection and to make him feel like a capable man, Ava would have to ride and fuck him like she meant it.

Her brown eyes closing, Ava began trying to seduce herself. But there were only two thoughts in her pitch-black brain: Her husband's blessing and the fantasy she unexpectedly shared with Trey on Friday. The fantasy he blew his load all over.

Ava stopped fighting it and let herself fall in. She was in her backyard with Trey. He was naked, his hung cock wagging in front of him. Ava's blonde hair was in a perfect ponytail, and she wore nothing but her blue bikini.

Off to the side, a few of the other football players from class were watching them. They were sitting in the lounge chairs, their young, smooth cocks being stroked in their hands. Ava could feel their eyes running up her legs to her ass, to her tits, to her face.

Ava sensually ground into her husband's cock, generating a moan.

Trey kissed her, and they started making out. His hands explored her body. She nodded, and he helped her out of her bikini. Ava was naked, touching and being touched all over. But then Trey let go of her. He stepped back and excitedly winked. Ava tilted her head in confusion. Then, she was startled and a chill shot down her body. A pair of wet lips kissed her neck from behind. A hard cock pressed into her bare ass. She ground back firmly, giggling and moaning at the surprise. Trey then stepped back into her, rubbing his hardening cock against the front of her wet pussy.