Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, thank you," she said as she struggled to sit up in bed. She took the coffee from me and took a sip. "Wow, what time is it?"

"Almost 9:30."

"Oh goodness. We are supposed to be in the lobby at ten to go diving," my mother gasped and started to get up.

"Don't worry, I called and changed our lessons to noon."

"Thank you sweetheart. I guess I zonked last night."

"Yes you did," I said with a smile, remembering her passing out when she climaxed.

Then my mother remembered what had happened. Her face turned red and she said, "Sorry. I guess I left you high and dry last night."

"Well, not high, but hard and dry," I laughed. "It's okay. I was happy to be of service."

"I owe you one," she said with a sexy smile.

"You don't owe me anything ... ever," I said sincerely. I got up and brought over a tray with eggs, bacon, and toast and sat it in front of her. As I watched her start to eat like she was starved, I said, "So you told Stephanie about us. I assume you can trust her."

It suddenly dawned on her that she had told me about that last night. "Yes we can."

"So she came on to you, huh?"

"Oh, I told you that too," she answered with a little surprise. Then she added, "What else did I tell you?"

"Nothing other than she played with your pussy at the table. I know when you got home your pussy was a swamp," I said with a laugh and saw my mother blush.

"Are you mad?" she asked.

"Not at all. Hey, what eighteen-year-old guy would get mad at a gorgeous woman lusting after his lover? Remember all us guys think with our cocks."

"Humm," she said, looking at me strangely.

"What?" I said.

"I don't know if I should mention this, but I guess ... well," she said and paused.

"Mention what?"

"Stephanie wants to be with me again. You know, just for fun," Mom said, looking embarrassed.

"Wow, what did you tell her?" I said, but I didn't mention that she had said something about that last night.

"That I would ask you. But I also said that I wanted you to be there if we did anything."

"Holy shit! Are you kidding?"

My mother finally smiled. "No, I'm not kidding. Do you like that idea?"

"What do you think?" I said and stood up. The bulge in my shorts was obvious.

With a smile she put the tray of food aside. I guess I should take care of this," she said reaching for the tent in my shorts. A moment later she had my shorts open and my cock out.

"Mmmmm, I would say thinking about Stephanie and I together has gotten you very excited."

I moaned as she took my cock into her warm and wet mouth. My mother sucked me as she lovingly took my balls into her hands. I reached for her head and held her with my fingers in her hair, gently moving her mouth up and down on my cock. I was very excited, but I wanted it to last. When I felt my balls were about to explode, I pushed her head back. She looked up at me with surprise. Then she realized that I didn't want to cum right away. She smiled and then started to gently lick the head. She circled it with her tongue tip, just teasing the sensitive skin. Then she ran her tongue around the ridge under the crown. My legs started to tremble as I fought for control.

"I'm not going to let you cum yet," she said and to my great frustration, sat back and picked up a piece of toast. She watched my cock throb as she slowly drank her coffee and ate the toast. Then she said, "Let's see if I can get you close to a climax again."

"Mom!" I protested, but I secretly loved it. She was teasing me and denying me the final pleasure and as a result driving me crazy with desire.

She stroked my cock with her hand and watched the head throb. Then with a giggle she got a scoop of jelly on the tip of her finger, spreading it onto the head of my cock and then slowly licked it off. "Mmmmm tastes better than the toast." She stroked my cock again before sitting back. I watched as she scooped up more jelly but this time rubbed it on her hard nipple. "You try it," she said, lifting her breast toward me.

I leaned over and sucked her nipple into my mouth. "Sweet," I said as I licked my lips.

"Maybe I will spread it on my pussy some time and let you lick it off."

I just moaned.

She grabbed my cock again and stroked it. Up and down the shaft her hand moved with agonizing slowness. Then she bent her head and licked the crown as she continued to move her hand.

"Mom!" I whined.

She giggled. Then she opened her mouth and took the head inside, gently sucking, her hand not moving.

When I started to move my hips she stopped. "Not fair," she said and shook her head at me.

"What you're doing is not fair," I said with a pleading look.

She teased me for a long time. When she realized that I was about ready to expire she said, "Okay, I'll give in. But you are going to have to cum without you or me touching the shaft of your cock. I'm just going to put my mouth over the head and lick."

I was ready to agree to anything at that point. I stood there with my legs trembling as she took the head into her mouth again. I could feel her tongue working on the head, circling it, finding the slit and licking it, and working under the crown to tease the sensitive skin there. I desperately wanted to reach for her head, but held back, balling my hands into fists. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," I moaned as I felt my balls begin to churn. Like a rumbling volcano I felt my cock start to throb. "I'm ... I'm going to ... cummm," I gasped. My words didn't seem to faze my mother as she continued to gently lick the head.

"Ahhhhhheeeee," I screamed as my sperm rushed up the shaft and blasted from the impossibly swollen head and deep into her mouth. I heard her moan, but she didn't miss a beat as she swallowed my erupting load. It felt like my balls were exploding as they emptied into her sucking mouth. When the last drop was out, I staggered backward and collapsed onto a chair. My cock was still twitching as if it was trying to pump more sperm from my depleted balls.

"Holy crap," I gasped as I looked at my smiling mother. She was back to eating her breakfast as if nothing had happened.

Chapter 15

I have to admit that I was never so nervous as I was waiting for Stephanie to arrive. Of course, I wasn't the only one nervous. My mom was fit to be tied as well. This was obviously new to both of us. I was about to watch my mother and a gorgeous woman make love. Or more precisely, watch a gorgeous woman eat my mother. (I remembered my mother saying she had never done it to Stephanie.)

My instructions were that I was to sit in the chair, naked, and watch ... no touching of Stephanie or her. I had, of course, readily agreed. I looked over at my mother and saw that she had a worried look on her face. I wondered what was going through her mind. Here she was about to get naked with a woman she hadn't seen in years and make love ... and if that wasn't enough, her own son was going to watch. I also wondered if she would rather have been alone. Probably so. But while I was sympathetic to the need for privacy, wild horse could not have dragged me out of that room.

I was staring at my mother thinking that she was the most gorgeous and sexiest woman I had ever seen. She had on a black bikini bottom and top. It left most of her buttocks exposed and showed the creamy swells of her gorgeous chest. I was could already see Stephanie slowly stripping off her top and bottom before getting between her legs to suck her sweet tasting pussy. My cock was already hard as I sat in the corner nervously.

We both jumped when there was a knock on the door. Mom took a deep breath and strode to the door. She opened it to find a smiling Stephanie. The gorgeous woman stepped inside and closed the door quickly. A moment later she had my mother in her arms and they were kissing. It wasn't a quick peck this time. Their lips were locked together and I could tell that Stephanie had her tongue in my mother's mouth. I hear my mom moan. Both women were breathing hard when they parted.

"Hi," Stephanie said to my mother. Then she looked over at me and smiled brightly.

I was sitting in a chair in the corner, naked, trying to hide my already hard cock.

"I see someone is excited to see me," she said, nodding toward me.

"He's not the only one," my mother answered. "I don't think I have been this nervous since the first time you seduced me."

"Did I do that?" she asked as innocently as she could.

"Yes you did."

"Okay, I did. You were like a babe caught in the spider's wicked web," she said and laughed. "I had been planning that for a long time." Then her face turned serious and she reached up and gently touched my mother's face. "That was so sweet. There has never been anyone else that I enjoyed so much. You know I was madly in love with you."

My mother blushed and nodded her head. "I knew," she whispered. Then they were kissing again. This time my mother was more aggressive. Her hands slipped behind Stephanie and down to the cheeks of her shapely ass. Stephanie was the one that moaned this time and pulled away, gasping for breath.

"Whew," she said. "Let me get out of these clothes.

I watched with my cock throbbing as Stephanie began to take off her clothes. Mom watched too. When she was naked she pulled my mother into her arms again and kissed her. Then she started kissing down her neck. My mother glanced over at me and when she saw me stroking my cock she smiled. She closed her eyes as Stephanie quickly stripped off her top and then began to suck her nipples. My mother held her head to her breast as if she was cradling a baby. Yet, the moans and sucking sounds would never have come from a child.

Stephanie worked on one tit and then the other, sucking and biting the nipples until they were as hard as pencil erasers and shining with saliva. Stephanie didn't waste any time. She pushed my mother back to the bed until she was sitting. Then she knelt at her feet, bending her head to kiss my mother's thighs.

"Let's get these off," she said, stripping the panties from my mother's hips.

My mother fell back on the bed, letting Stephanie open her legs. "Damn, you always were a wet one," she said with a laugh. With a moan her head dipped between my mother's legs.

"Oh Jesus, Stephanie," my mother cried. She grabbed her head as if she was afraid Stephanie was going to try to escape.

I could hear the sucking sounds from Stephanie's ravenous mouth over the cries from my mother's lips and I was suddenly worried that I was going to climax without touching my cock. I couldn't believe how exciting it was to watch another woman eat my mother. It was apparent that not only did Stephanie love what she was doing, but that she was also very good at it.

"Oh yes, oh yes, eat me, Steph," my mother cried. Her hips began to move side-to-side and then up and down. Her hands were tangled in Stephanie's hair and it looked like she was pulling it. If Stephanie minded she showed no indication. "Oh God, I forgot how good your mouth is," my mother hissed. Her legs lifted and wrapped around Stephanie's neck. I had been between my mother's strong thighs and now I wondered how the poor woman was going to breath. Since she didn't come up for air, I assumed she had a way of breathing through her nose with her mouth pressed between my mother's gushing pussy lips. I wished I could get a closer view.

"That's it, that's it, stick your tongue in meeeee," Mother cried. "Oh God, Steph, not my clit," she screamed. Then I saw my mother freeze. A low moan started deep in her throat and quickly became a wale as she started to climax. I saw her toes curl and the muscles in her thighs bulge. Her hips bucked upward as Stephanie tried to hang on to my mother's convulsing body.

After a few long moments, I saw my mother begin to relax; yet, Stephanie didn't come up for air. Her head kept moving between my mother's thighs without pause. I heard my mother moaning. "No, no, Steph," she gasped as if she wanted her to stop. But she made no move to push her away. A few minutes later my mother was climaxing again, and then again.

It was obvious that Stephanie loved to eat pussy. I looked at the clock and saw she had been between my mother's legs for over forty-five minutes and was showing no sign of stopping. Finally, my mother had to push her away. Stephanie's very wet face had a dazed look as she sat back.

"It's your turn," my mother said as she pulled Stephanie from her kneeling position.

"Huh?" Stephanie said.

"The one thing I have always regretted from the times we were together is that I never ate you."

With a surprised look on her face, Stephanie said, "You don't have to do that."

"I know. But I want to."

"Oh God," Stephanie gasped as she let my mother push her onto the bed.

I echoed Stephanie's words in a whisper. I sat forward in my chair, making sure I kept my hands away from my throbbing cock, as my mother positioned Stephanie in the center of the bed. Then she knelt between her thighs and said, "You know I've never done this before. Will you show me?"

"I'd love to. But I think you will know what to do," Stephanie said with a broad smile. Then she laid back and spread her legs wide. I could see her shaved pussy glistening with excitement.

I couldn't take it any longer and stood up, taking a few steps until I was standing beside the bed. I figured they could yell at me if I was too close. My mother glanced at me but didn't say anything. Stephanie's eyes were closed. I watched from the side of the bed as my mother began kissing down the inside of Stephanie's thighs. I saw goose bumps form on her legs and saw her thigh muscles quiver. Her face was scrunched up as if she was fighting to hold back a scream.

My mother's lips left a wet trail down one of Stephanie's thigh before she moved to the other side. She placed little kisses and bites on the soft skin before using her tongue to trace her way toward the swollen pussy lips. I could see Stephanie anticipating my mother's mouth but was denied. My mom was teasing her like she had done me earlier that morning. Damn, she was learning to be quite a lover, I thought as a smile came to my face.

"Please," Stephanie begged.

Having too much fun, my mother resisted Stephanie's attempt to pull her head to her pussy. Continuing to drive her crazy she brushed her lips across Stephanie's pussy and moved up to the soft skin of her stomach, just below her navel, where she planted kisses. When Stephanie moaned, my mother giggled and continued to lick and kiss her stomach.

"God, Teresa, if you don't kiss my pussy soon, I'm going to explode."

"Oh, that's what you're supposed to do. I was wondering about that," my mother teased. "Let me see how this works," she said moving her tongue to the top of Stephanie's pubic mound. Then she slowly moved her tongue downward, across her clit and onto the swollen inner lips.

"Ohhhhh," Stephanie moaned in frustration.

I could see my mother's tongue flicking up and down and from side to side. Then she reached under Stephanie's legs and pushed her thighs upward until they were pressing on her heaving breasts. Now her mouth hovered over the wet and swollen lips. With a growling sound, my mother dropped her mouth and covered Stephanie's pussy.

"Ahhhhhheeeee," Stephanie screamed. Her hips lifted upward and her thighs jerked under my mother's sucking mouth. I swear I thought the woman was going to expire as her body shook and convulsed. My mother kept sucking as the thrashing woman beneath her climax. But mom wasn't done. Just as Stephanie had done to her, my mother kept at it. Within a minute or two she was climaxing again. I was astounded by both women's capacity for pleasure for as soon as Stephanie was done climaxing they moved into a sixty-nine position and started all over again. I began to wonder if either one of them was going to survive. Fortunately for me, they did.

It took a while for my mother and Stephanie to recover. I watched, my cock still hard, as they lay on the bed and cuddled. They were whispering and giggling like two schoolgirls. Several times they looked over at me and giggled. I wondered what was transpiring between the two of them. Finally my mother got up and came over to me. She sat on my lap, avoiding squishing my still hard cock. She nuzzled my neck and when whispered, "Stephanie wants to watch us make love. She's never seen a man and woman fuck."

I looked at her with my eyes wide in shock. "Uh ... really?" I said.

My mother nodded, her face red with embarrassment or excitement ... I couldn't tell which.

"Do you want to?" I asked, my excitement growing.

"If you do," she answered.

Like any horny teenager, I said yes ... actually I nodded my head, afraid my voice would crack with excitement.

My mother stood up and nodded to Stephanie. Her face broke into a wide grin. Then she got up and left the bed for us taking my position on the chair.

My mother grasped my cock and led me over to our bed. We started out very self-conscious, feeling Stephanie's eyes on our every move. But as I kissed my mother passionately our excitement took over. Suddenly we were like actors on a stage, putting on a show for an appreciative audience.

I kissed down my mother's neck until I reached her still hard nipples. I sucked and licked them for a long time, trying not to be outdone by what Stephanie had done to my mother. I wanted to prove I was as good as any woman when it came to making love. When both breasts were wet with my saliva, I pushed my mother onto her back. "God I want to put my cock into you," I whispered loud enough for Stephanie to hear. That was the one thing she couldn't do with my mother.

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck your mother," she said, also loud enough for Stephanie to hear.

I heard a moan from across the room and turned. Stephanie was lying back in the chair, her legs thrown over the arms and her fingers rubbing her pussy frantically. She was staring at us with wide eyes.

I made a show of crawling between my mother's thighs and lifting and spreading her legs. "Put your son's cock in your pussy," I ordered. With a little moan, my mother reached for my throbbing cock. I could feel it throb in her hand and desperately hoped that I wouldn't shoot my load before I even had a chance to fuck her. I tried to think of anything but what was going on in this room ... baseball, school, cars, anything. It worked and the crisis passed.

With a low growl I slipped my cock into my mother. Her warm pussy caressed my cock with a now familiar pulsing. The swollen walls sucked me in until my balls touched her ass. "Oh Jesus, Mom, I'm in your pussy all the way," I said in a husky voice, loud enough for Stephanie to hear. I knew Stephanie could plainly see my cock going into my mother's pussy. She was but several feet from where our sexual parts were joined. I pressed my body to mother, feeling her softness from my chest to my toes. The room was spinning. Suddenly it was only me and my mother in the room. I no longer knew or cared that someone was watching us.

"Fuck meee!!!" my mother screamed as she bucked her hips upward and then back down, letting my cock slip out to the head.

I looked into her eyes to see deep pools of love. I brought my lips to hers and as my tongue plunged into her mouth, my cock did the same to her welcoming hole. A groan escaped my lips as her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me down deeper. The head of my cock touched the back of her canal and she groaned in pleasure. "God, I could keep my cock in you forever," I said, knowing that her squeezing pussy would make that impossible in just a few minutes.

My hips began to move slowly. Up and out, and then back in until the head was settled at the entrance to her birth canal. Out and in again I moved bringing a steady whine of pleasure from both our lips. I vaguely heard moaning from somewhere in the room and remembered Stephanie. When I looked over, she was still in the same position, her juice covered fingers moving in and out of her pussy in a blur. From the look on her face, I figured she was in a state of perpetual climax. Then I forgot all about Stephanie as my mother's fingernails dug into my ass cheeks, urging me to fuck her. I did.