All Comments on 'Forbidden Love Ch. 04'

by Hornydog354

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 12 years ago
Powerful!

Everything really came to a head in this chapter. At least it looks like everything will work out between the siblings. Your writing has definitely improved from the first chapter you posted. I will keep an eye out of your future stories.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Their mother sounded like my mother...

My Mother, may she rest in peace, was a religious fanatic, knew everything, her Church was the only Church and everyone that did not belong was going to Hell. Her most enjoyable time in life was when she was condemning someone else and showing herself to be a paragon of virtue. It took me until I was a teenager to get away from my family and that Church, it took my Sister a lot longer to get out, many years. I have had no use for preachers or organized religion, ever. Glad I was not involved in incest (cousins don't count, do they?) or she would have nagged me to death over that. Years later when she died of multi-infarct dementia everyone was relieved as she had driven both relatives and friends away from her by her self-righteousness and criticism. I appreciated and enjoyed your story although it brought back bitter memories. Please keep writing.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 11 years ago
Better, but still need an editor!

Your story line is pretty good, but the word usage is inept. It could be so much better. The spelling has improved, but you use the wrong word or wrong tense of a word too often. Keep working on it. This is a good venue to practice in.

Also, request an editor to work with you. It will make the difference between the fours you are getting to the fives you could get.

IMHO, Mr Wild Willy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it

Thanks for a great story. I will be reading more of your work. Thanks for your time and efforts.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

great story with a good ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Too bad they had to move away and never see family again. I have a grandson who is gay and we love him as much noe as we did before we found out. He is. still our grandson. When I was 13 my step sister and Andi tried to fuck but we didn't know much especially foreplay. We got caught by her mother and after scolding us, she told us she would teach us the proper way to make love.She had worked in a whorehouse before. ,my Dad and her married so she knew what she was doing. We were looking forward to her teaching us but my Dad died before she couldit. Needless we were very disappointed. I had to go live with my Mother and I only saw my step sister once or twice after that. We lived about 250 miles apart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous