Forbidden Love in the Forest

Story Info
Historic Scottish Forbidden Romantic Woodland Sex.
1.1k words
4.09
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadejs
shadejs
15 Followers

Coira sprinted from her hiding place. Her bare feet made little sound as she leapt over rushes and logs, disappearing into the wood. She couldn't wait to see him. It felt like it had taken forever until her father finally had gone to sleep. Allowing her to venture out undetected into the night.

Her vision was limited, the moonlight failed to penetrate through the canopy of birch trees, around her was only darkness. The Druid's Rock, that was where they had agreed to meet, her and Duncan. No other man had ever moved her the way he had. Plenty looked and leered, some had even tried to take her for themselves. But he alone was the only one who she had ever trusted enough to love.

'Coira' spoke a voice. Its deep tones cutting through the night air, it startled her but she knew it instantly as his. She rushed forward frantically, she wanted to find him so badly, to touch and kiss her lover. But in her excitement she panicked, turning left and right losing all co-ordination in the pitch black of the wood.

'Coira' the voice called again. She desperately wanted to locate it but she couldn't, she needed him. As good as blind in the dark wood, a fear crept up inside of her. Where is he? Why can't I find him? Is this a nightmare? Suddenly she felt a hand grip her shoulder and pull her around, straight into the arms of a man, gripping her to his chest. 'Coira' Duncan whispered into her ear, holding her tightly in his embrace, shedding her anxiety, as relief washed over her body.

She clung to him, her head against his broad chest. They kissed passionately as they caressed each other's bodies. Coira could feel every muscle tighten in Duncan's body as she kissed him. She could feel his strength as he held her close.

'I thought I was lost' she whispered

'I watched you from the gorse bushes from the moment you left the croft and followed you'

'If my father knew you were only a stone's throw away from his croft he'd rush outside with his dirk after you!' an air of mischief in her voice as she thumped his chest with her fist.

'The less your father knows the better', they laughed.

Duncan turned serious 'You know I have to go away for a while, it won't be too long, there's something I need to do to get us passage to Canada.'

'Promise me you'll come back'

'I promise'. He said, sealing his vow with a kiss

This wasn't their first night in the birchwood. They had lain here many an eve since they had first laid eyes on each other. Words were spoken, love forged and bodies connected all on the forest floor under the watchful eye of the stars and moon. Only they knew of their relationship and they weren't going to let their secret slip.

Coira placed her hands upon his chest, feeling his pecks and letting them slide down to his abs. She loved the firmness of his body, muscularity made by years of hard work since he was a boy. His hand cupped her breast. Soft beneath her dress, the nipple began to become erect as he squeezed and played with it.

Coira's hands moved down his kilt and under the coarse woollen material grabbing his cock. Smiling to herself, he was half hard already. She kissed him teasingly as she played with him until he was fully erect.

Once he was hard she fell to the forest floor. Soft moss cushioning her knees as she lifted up his kilt and opened her mouth. She couldn't take all of him, he was far too big for a petite mouth like hers. So she focused on the head, her tongue flicking up and over it. Her lips enveloping it and wetting it with her saliva. From his groans she knew her work was having its desired effect. She licked from the base of his shaft straight up to the top in one successive blow that had him moan her name.

Duncan could take it no longer. He pulled his cock back from her and caressed her face as he knelt down beside her on the moss. Kissing her he pushed her back until she was on her lying on her back, him on top. He pulled up her linen dress, revealing her pussy and felt her wetness with his fingertips. The more he pushed them inside and stroked her, the wetter she got. Coira's hands were round his neck, her lips kissing his, as he lifted his kilt and slid inside her.

She stopped kissing and bit her lip as she felt him move inside her. The heat from their bodies warmed each other in the night air. She felt him grip her waist as he pushed himself into her. The same hands travelled up and cupped her pert breasts, squeezing them, she loved it when he did that. Duncan's physique felt so huge against her tiny frame, yet she felt safe in his arms. She loved the feeling of his powerful body holding her, gripping her curves as they made love.

Yet she needed more. Moving up and kissing his ear she whispered into it softly. 'I want you beneath me'. Duncan complied and was soon staring up at the starry night sky as his love writhed on top of him. Coira moved rhythmically, feeling his cock grind into her pussy as she leaned back. It felt so good against her G spot inside. Tenderly taking his hand she kissed his thumb before taking it in her mouth and sucking on it. Wet from her saliva she moved it towards her clit for him to play with, Duncan knew what to do. The dual sensations now inflicted upon her amplified her arousal. Duncan saw this from the expression on her face, how her eyes stayed closed yet mouth moaned as he played with her.

She wanted neither motion to stop as she increased her speed on top. The well trained Duncan knew to match this new tempo with his thumb, eager to watch his love indulge in orgasm riding on top of him.

The combination was more than she could bear. She felt her body pulsating and letting go. Letting go of her restrictive home life and the fate she felt bound to, breathing in her love for a man and her future life far away.

The heat from their bodies shone brightly in the cold highland night and they gripped each other tightly. Cold air and darkness was all around them but the felt safe, protected by the loving cocoon they had made for themselves.

If you enjoyed this story please rate and comment.

shadejs
shadejs
15 Followers