Forbidden Love Pt. 01

Story Info
Stepmother and daughter reunite and discover a new dynamic.
1.9k words
4.52
13k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

Forty-years-old, childless, a failed marriage and back living at home with her sixty-five-year-old stepmother. It wasn't quite how Veronica had thought things would turn out.

Neither though had she ever imagined that she'd now be in an intense sexual relationship with a significantly older woman, and certainly not with the older woman who had raised her from an early age. To say life had taken some unexpected turns was something of a gross understatement.

Both women were painfully aware that they'd strayed far beyond the boundaries of what was socially acceptable. Just because they weren't breaking any laws, just because there was no blood bond between them, the world was not going to look favourably either on their age-gap or more importantly the family ties that bound them. But no matter how hard they tried to push things back to a platonic footing they'd failed miserably. Instead, they'd now consciously chosen to embrace what they had... and each other.

Both craving the excitement, safety and sexual trust they found in each other's arms -- a blissful all-woman refuge in stark contrast to the turmoil and abuse they'd both suffered at the hands of their respective husbands -- one of whom had been Veronica's father.

It had all started when Roni, as her stepmom called her, had found herself essentially homeless. Her own abusive, controlling husband having kicked her out and left her penniless after trading fifteen years of marriage for another seemingly more compliant woman. With nowhere left to go Roni had called her stepmom, Lynne.

Like many stepmother-stepdaughter relationships theirs, had at times, been stormy. It had never settled into a true mother-daughter dynamic, rather it had been a cross-generational friendship which had ebbed and flowed over time.

But when Roni's father had died suddenly the pair had properly reconnected and so Lynne was only too happy to have Roni come to stay -- things had been lonely during the pandemic and Lynne figured the company would do her good.

Soon what had started with familial hugs and reassuring platonic touches had turned to cuddles and lingering strokes. What had started with greeting each other with kisses on each cheek had turned to kisses on the lips. Initially confused and uncertain, slowly they'd found themselves on a journey from which there was now no coming back from.

It was Christmas Eve of 2021 however when their relationship had really taken on a much deeper dimension, when feelings had bubbled to the surface and the dynamic between the two women had started to truly change forever...

Wearing her favourite pjs Roni sat on the floor between her stepmom's legs having her long, dyed-black hair brushed after enjoying a hot shower. Lynne had first brushed Roni's hair like this over 35 years ago... the parental ritual now resumed despite the passing of time.

A fire burned in the woodstove Lynne had bought for herself as a retirement present after 40-years of nursing, and the room was lit by the lights of the Christmas tree, scented candles and the TV which flickered away quietly in the corner showing an old movie.

Sitting on the edge of the sofa Lynne too had opted for comfiness and wore a fleece robe, soft slippers and a long cotton nightdress that she'd gathered up to just above her knees to allow them to part enough for her stepdaughter to sit between her legs. Having brushed out the knots and tangles, Lynne braided Roni's sleek, damp hair into a long, tight single plait that reached down almost to the small of the younger woman's back.

Maybe it was the warming mulled wine they'd both been drinking since late afternoon or Lynne's firm hands gently pulling and tugging at her hair as she tidied it for her, but Roni found herself getting very relaxed and a little tingly. When Lynne finished by stroking the sides of Roni's now exposed neck with her fingertips, she had been unable to stifle a contented moan.

"Darling, are you ok? You don't mind spending Christmas Eve in the house with me, do you? asked Lynne.

"God no," replied Roni. "there's no place I'd rather be right now... warm, cosy, pampered -- and between your legs"

At Roni's last remark the pair had tipsily giggled before Roni gently swivelled round to kneel facing her stepmother. Leaning forward and meeting her stepmother's soft green eyes Roni spoke softly, "Seriously though, thank you Lynne. Thank you for allowing me to stay with you, for being so generous... and for letting me heal. I have no idea how I'll ever be able to repay you."

"Don't you worry darling" Lynne replied, "you can stay here with me for as long as you like." She paused before continuing "You know though, there is one thing you could do for me. I've never liked you calling me Lynne, but you've always using my first name, from the time we first met. I never got the chance to be a proper mother, but I've always wanted to be a mommy. Do you think you could call me 'Mom' from now on?"

Roni took a moment to contemplate the ask. Her birth mother had walked out on her and her father while she was still a toddler and had never been heard of since. The sense of betrayal that left in Roni had tainted the word 'mother' and its other forms, and consequently she'd refused to use it when Lynne had come into their lives. 'Maybe it's time to move on' she thought to herself though, 'maybe Christmas Eve is as good a time as any to let the past go.'

"Sure, ...Mom." Roni hesitatingly replied, the word feeling excitedly strange in her mouth. A smile spread across Lynne's face and her eyes sparkled with delight and Roni couldn't help leaning in to kiss her.

The kiss lingered slightly too long, both women enjoying the softness of each other's lips, both gently starting to open their mouths before sanity took hold and Roni quickly pulled herself back.

The sudden movement coupled with the alcohol made her head-spin, and Roni knelt back on her haunches while lowering her head down towards the sofa between her stepmother's legs. The hands Roni had gently placed on Lynne's knees when she'd first knelt up to thank her, now slid up the older women's soft, milky white thighs - Lynne's nightdress accidentally riding up in the process to barely cover her crotch. A crotch now just inches in front of Roni's face.

With the dizziness past Roni lifted her forehead off the sofa cushion and opened her eyes. Roni couldn't quite explain it when the two of them talked about it later, but the sight of her stepmother's prominent pussy nestled in delicate thatch of grey hair flicked a primal switch in her brain.

"Lyn... sorry, Mom," she whispered, "Can I kiss you again?"

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, I think the wine..." but before Lynne could finish her sentence her stepdaughter had leaned in and placed the most delicate of kisses on her pussy.

"Roni, darling...no..." was all Lynne managed to whisper before Roni's searching tongue parted her lips and found her clitoris. The touch, so exquisite, equally ignited something in the older woman and she found herself instinctively shifting forward for her pussy to better meet the hungry mouth that appeared to be waiting for it.

Lynne looked down at the woman nuzzling between her legs. She was utterly conflicted -- what was happening was wrong on so many levels but also felt so right. Her mind was telling her that she should stop this from going any further, that she was far too old for this sort of intimacy, she should brush it off as an alcohol-induced mistake and never mention it again... Lynne's body however was telling her to let it happen.

Stealing herself to put a halt to proceedings Lynne placed her hands gently on either side of her stepdaughter's head, fully intending to lift it away from her crotch. Almost as if sensing her stepmom's impending decision Roni instinctively sucked Lynne's long labia into her mouth.

The simple action changed everything as Lynne's body totally betrayed her, with a warmth she hadn't felt in almost three decades suddenly spreading from her core to her extremities and over-riding any rational thoughts. Instead of pushing her stepdaughter away, her right hand grasped the base of Roni's plaited braid, and she pulled the younger woman's face into her pussy.

Roni was intoxicated and it had nothing to do with the copious amounts of mulled wine she'd consumed. She'd never been with a woman before, had never been tempted to consider it but these last few months living with Lynne had been some of the happiest and now here, on her knees, she knew there could be no going back. This felt so right.

Gently sucking her stepmom's soft lips, Roni's senses were in overload - her nostrils filled with a delicious slightly musky scent as Lynne pulled her in so tight that her clitoris rubbed up and down on the tip of Roni's nose as she started to slowly grind herself into her stepdaughter's face.

For a few minutes both women utterly gave in to temptation but as she approached orgasm the reality of the situation came crashing back into Lynne's brain.

"Roni, oh Roni... it's too good. Please, please stop. I think we're going too fast. I think we should stop now before it's too late" Lynne whimpered, releasing Roni's hair as she did so.

Roni reluctantly did as she was asked, she'd been almost struggling to breathe buried between her stepmom's thighs, but it had still felt like the best place on earth to be.

"Mom... please let me continue. I need this, we need this. I know this is want you want, what you need too, just like me." Roni begged before continuing, "we deserve to be happy after all the world has thrown at us."

Lynne took a moment to take stock... she'd loved Roni's cuddles, strokes and quick kisses, and she knew in her heart she did indeed want more, so much more. Stroking her stepdaughter's head, she finally came to a decision and spoke with an assertiveness that surprised them both.

"Fuck it, Roni... I'm sixty-five, it's time to start living life to the full, time to start experimenting. But this must be our secret, other people just wouldn't understand.

"I didn't realise how badly I missed this intimacy... it's been so very long. Do you... do you think you could try and make me orgasm? Do you think you could make mommy cum?"

Lynne's use of the word 'mommy' unlocked a deep-rooted kink within Roni, that just a few minutes ago she didn't know had existed. This would need unpicking at some point she thought to herself, but now was not the moment for soul-searching. Instead, she squeezed her thighs together and felt the wetness slowly leaking from her own pussy and soaking into her satin pyjama bottoms.

"Of course... mom. For you, I'll do anything... I'll..."

But before Roni could finish speaking Lynne shifted her bottom slightly further forward, pushed her stepdaughter's face down into her hungry pussy and swiftly pulled her nightdress down over the kneeling woman's head and shoulders, and her own thighs, to trap Roni in her kowtowing position.

Five minutes later a hot, wet-faced, tongue-tired Roni emerged from between her mommy's quivering legs. A look of bliss across the panting older woman's face as her first climax in more than 30 years started to subside.