Forbidden Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Lynne & Roni explore the 'Mom' and 'Daughter' dynamic.
1.9k words
4.46
6.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Can I humbly recommend you read Part 1 of this story first as it sets up the characters and the following scenes -- which depict faux-incest/fictional incest between a stepmother and a stepdaughter.

By the time December came to an end Lynne and Roni's relationship had grown more and more intense -- the more they played and explored each other the further they both wanted to take it. Sex drives that had lain dormant were suddenly awakened -- the stepmom and stepdaughter barely able to keep their hands of each other. Sometimes there was an urgency to their newly formed physical bond, at other times hours were given over to cuddling, kissing and stroking each other.

Entwined on Lynne's bed the pair had welcomed in the New Year with their own 'fireworks' and now the women lay spent on their sides facing into each other, catching their breath between soft kisses and adoring looks.

Roni gazed at her stepmom's soft, lined face... like Lynne's body it carried all the lines, folds and stresses of her sixty-five years but as far as Roni was concerned Lynne was the most beautiful woman in the world.

"We should make some New Year resolutions," Roni suggested, "there's so much I want to do with you Mom"

"Really?" asked Lynne "Like what? Places we can go together, holidays, shopping, meals out?"

"No, Mom, I mean... I mean intimate things, things I'd like to do with you, things I'd like you to do to me... things maybe I feel like I increasingly kinda want you to force me to do." blushed Roni.

"Oh, I see." replied Lynne cautiously, "Do you want to tell me about them now?"

"Sure... yeah, sure Mom. But please don't be shocked... these last few days have been so gorgeous I don't want to ruin anything."

Adoringly Lynne reached up and reassuringly stroked her stepdaughter's face with the lightest of soothing touches... "Don't worry, tell me everything. Tell Mommy everything, darling girl."

And with that Roni brought forth the first of the fantasies that the last week of this new relationship had prompted. Fantasies that shocked Roni herself but that she felt somehow compelled to share.

"Mom, you know how much I like scents... How daft I am for candles, incense, perfumes... well, well nothing is a good as the scent of you. On Christmas Eve when you pulled my face into your pussy for the first time and all I could do was inhale you... it was amazing... It's all I now want to smell.

"From the moment I wake up, to the moment I fall asleep I want my nose to be filled with the smell of you... and, and... sorry... this sounds so wrong and I hope you won't judge me, but I want your scent to be as strong as possible, it's so intoxicating.... It makes me so, horny.

Roni paused for just a second, standing on the edge of a metaphorical precipice and knowing that once she jumped there was no way back, before starting to cascadingly whisper:

"I'd love you to rub your pussy on my face first thing in the morning and last thing at night... for it to be the first thing I smell in the morning and the last thing before going to sleep.

"If we're together I want you to use your fingers to rub your scent under my nose and push them into my nostrils anytime you've... well... I can't believe I'm going to say this... but, but anytime you've been for a pee... whether we're at home or out and about.

"I want you to tell me to go under your skirt, dress, nightgown to inhale you... to order me to get on my knees and 'smell Mommy' when you come back from the shops or from seeing your friends, or when I come in from work.

"And I'd love it... oh god, I can't believe I'm telling you this too... but I think I'd love it if you sometimes didn't wash down there for a few days and then forced me to inhale you... and...

"Go on, darling" Lynne whispered back, sensing Roni's need to unburden herself.

Roni continued... "I want to be made to sniff your worn panties too. God, it makes me sound like some dirty old man... I can't quite explain it, but I just keep thinking about it"

Lynne lay somewhat shocked by Roni's frankness. But taken aback as she was, she had to admit she was incredibly turned on by the younger woman's stark honesty. Roni's fantasy was not one that she'd ever considered, but her stepdaughter's pleading look was all the aphrodisiac she required.

"Darling girl, I hadn't anticipated that... had never thought about something like that, but if that's what you'd like, if that's what you feel you need, then let's try it.

"I love seeing you turned on, Roni, love feeling how turned on you are... so yes, your Mommy will make you smell her. Would you like to smell her now?"

"Oh god, yes please..." purred Roni hungrily.

Lynne reached down below the duvet and shifted her legs just enough to give her fingers access to her own crotch. Her age meant she wasn't as wet as she once would have been, but their play earlier in the evening and Roni's 'ask' had left her decidedly sticky. Parting her lips, she eased two fingers into herself before lifting them carefully back up glistening from under the duvet to Roni's waiting face.

She asked again "Do you want to smell Mommy, darling girl?"

"Please..." begged Roni, her own hand starting to play with her clitoris. "Please mommy... please make me smell your pussy"

Lynne held her fingers under her stepdaughter's nose as the younger woman deeply inhaled, before working the wet tips of them gently into Roni's nostrils.

Roni's mind and body were overwhelmed -- her nose plugged by her stepmom's fingers and the heady, musky scent of her sex... and frantically rubbing her already swollen clitoris it was just a few moments before she jerkily climaxed.

Christmas comes early. Part 4 [F65] [f40] [Lesbian] [Age Gap] [Mature] [Pussy licking]

They'd fallen asleep soon after Roni's orgasm had subsided -- the older woman spooning the younger, stroking her to sleep. As was now normal, Roni and Lynne slept in the same bed. It hadn't been discussed; it had just happened -- Roni abandoning the single bed in her stepmother's guest bedroom she'd been using for the last few months for sharing the queen-size bed in Lynne's.

Six hours later Lynne was first to stir and surprised to still find herself pressed up against her stepdaughter's back, her hand resting on Roni's thigh. Gently she traced it up the side of Roni's sleeping form before reaching over to cup her breast, finding Roni's large nipple and lightly grasping it between her thumb and forefinger. A pleasurable moan escaped the sleeping woman's lips. Unlike her own, Roni's breasts were still relatively pert and the perfect size to fill Lynne's hands.

Lynne thought about her stepdaughter's request of the night before -- to have her stepmom's intimate scent filling her nose as much as possible - a fantasy asked to be made real. The way Roni had begged excited Lynne. To not grant it would also be a little ungracious -- had Lynne herself not asked that her stepdaughter now always call her 'Mom or Mommy'? 'Well, if that's what Roni wants, that's exactly what Roni's going to get' resolved Lynne.

Lynne released her hold on Roni's breast and quietly extricated herself from under the covers, careful to not disturb her sleeping stepdaughter. Having slept naked, she reached for her fluffy robe and headed to the en-suite bathroom. Her robe left untied; Lynne took a moment to study herself in the large mirror. Her body was hers and she'd learned to love it long ago, but she still wasn't quite sure why Roni found it so attractive -- why she was now seemingly unable to keep her hands, lips and tongue off it.

At 5'3 Lynne was short, with soft, thick thighs meeting a grey thatch of naturally neat pubic hair at the top of her legs. With her legs slightly apart, her dusky inner labia hung down an inch or so from between the pillowy soft outer lips. Continuing to work her way up from her wide hips, the small waist she'd been so proud of in her 30s and 40s had thickened somewhat but was still recognisable.

Her once heavy breasts however had long since given up trying to defy gravity and now sagged, rather emptily and slightly apart, to rest just above her doughy stomach... not so much overweight as well-fed.

The once taut skin of her neck now also betrayed her age and her face, while still conventionally pretty, was fuller and a lot softer than it had been in her younger years. She'd stopped dyeing her straight, grey hair when she'd retired five years ago and now wore it in a simple style just above her shoulders with a feathered fringe cut in. At least her teeth were still her own, Lynne chuckled to herself, and she only really needed glasses for driving... pretty good for a sixty-five-year-old really.

But as Lynne appraised herself, she felt a little doubt creep in... 'What if Roni started to find her unattractive?' 'What if Roni's newly awakened sexuality and longing for lesbian relationship led her to look for younger, more pretty women, women of her own generation?'

Lynne steeled herself -- she was not going to let that happen. These last few days had been amazing, beautiful and enriching. They'd also been erotic and exciting. Life was precious and time was short... maybe it wasn't too late to unlock those inner desires, the darker side of her that she'd long since bottled up.

Gazing back at naked self, Lynne again pondered Roni's desire to have the scent of her stepmom's pussy fill her nose whenever possible, the way she'd got so turned on being held in place by Lynne's nightdress when she licked and sucked her for the first time, and the way she'd embraced the 'mommy' dynamic. It suggested that her stepdaughter liked being more than a little submissive, liked being taken charge of. Her stepdaughter had certainly stayed with her controlling ex-husband far longer than most women would have tolerated.

Perhaps, Lynne thought to uncharitably to herself, it's time to put my morals aside, see if Roni needs a little more discipline in her life, for me to take control of her - to keep Roni so 'busy' she won't have the chance or the energy to go looking elsewhere.

Having reached a resolution Lynne swept the back of her robe to one side and eased herself onto the toilet. Only this time once she'd finished, she didn't wipe. Rather she went back into the bedroom, gently roused Roni from her sleep and instructed her to lie across the bed on her back with her head just off edge.

As her stepdaughter sleepily complied Lynne straddled the younger woman's face, grabbed Roni's hair on the top of her head to pull her in close and started rubbing herself across Roni's nose and mouth.

"That's it darling girl, lick Mommy clean," she sternly ordered as Roni's tongue started to lap at her damp, unwiped pussy. "That's it, bury your nose in there, smell Mommy."

After a couple of minutes Lynne let go of Roni's head and moved away -- she'd been close to orgasming but had found herself nervous that a sudden rush of pleasure might rob her of the courage to take the next step.

"Roni, I'm going to the kitchen to get the coffee on for us... when you're ready come through and Mommy will make breakfast. But remember, no washing your face... and oh, make sure you're naked too... Mommy has plans."