Forbidden Love Pt. 03

Story Info
Roni sinks into submission as her stepmother takes charge.
1.4k words
4.38
6k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Can I ask that you read PT. 01 and PT. 02 of this story first if you haven't already. They offer background which sets up the following scenes -- which depict faux-incest/fictional incest between a stepmother and stepdaughter.

Roni took her place at the breakfast bar in Lynne's kitchen. Sitting naked as instructed on the high stool left her feeling oddly vulnerable... especially being the only one who was unclothed. The leather seat was cold on her backside but thankfully Lynne must have turned the thermostat up as the kitchen itself was warm enough to not be distracting.

Roni couldn't deny that she was also feeling incredibly turned-on following Lynne's use of her face when she'd been woken up just 15 minutes ago -- it had been better than she had ever imagined. Her stepmother's musky scent still filled her nostrils, deliciously reminding Roni of being made to lick her clean. And then there was the statement about 'having plans' for her...

"Darling girl," purred Lynne as she served up a stack of warm pancakes to her stepdaughter, "we've a whole week before you go back to work so I think we should make the very best of it.

"I want you to have the best time so why don't you tell me about any other fantasies you want to explore... and then I'll maybe tell you about Mommy's thoughts."

Roni put down her fork, finished her mouthful of soft, maple-laced pancake and took a sip of coffee... "Well, if you're sure? There are things I'd love to try but... but I'm a little nervous I might scare you off... that they might be too, well, too extreme?"

Lynne looked to quickly reassure her. "Roni, I'm no spring chicken, and until we started making love it might have been a long time since I'd last had sex but I'm a woman of the world... I was quite wild in my younger days -- I mean, how do you think I ended up with your father!

"Tell me what you'd like to do... I promise, I'm very unlikely to say no."

"OK, alright then... if you promise not to judge me..." started Roni, "I've never had a baby, am never going to have one and I guess my maternal drive isn't that strong as I'm fine with that. But I love the idea of giving birth -- not the whole labour thing but the pushing part. I don't know why but I've always found the thought of being able to have something really big inside me and having to push it out really, sexy..."

Roni paused, unsure whether to carry on. But sensing her stepdaughter's hesitation Lynne reached across the breakfast bar and gently stroked Roni's face whispered, "Go on darling, tell me more."

"Oh God, this is weird Mom. I've never tried it because I was afraid something might get stuck but with you helping... that wouldn't be a problem. And well, I kinda want to be forced - I'd love to have you put increasingly bigger things into my pussy. Things way bigger than I'd dare to put into my pussy normally, and then you make me push them out, make me birth them."

Roni took a moment to gather herself and then continued, "I'd want you to take charge, not to take no for an answer... stretch my limits and my pussy, until, well, until it's ridiculously full. Working up maybe to take something obscenely big. Something like that grapefruit in the fruit-bowl there," breathed Roni, pointing to large citrus fruit taking pride of place amongst the apples, oranges, limes and lemons, before continuing, "Forcing it into me at the end of a, well, I guess you could call it a loosening up session... then making me keep it inside my pussy for an hour or so before then ordering me to push it out... and then display myself to you."

Lynne smiled reassuringly. Things were heading in a direction she'd never conceived but Roni's fantasy was, she had to admit, pretty sexy... and judging by the way she was clenching her thighs together Lynne was pretty sure she could perform the role Roni was asking her play.

Lynne walked round the breakfast bar to stand behind her seated stepdaughter. She reached down, parted her dressing gown and eased a finger into her surprisingly moist pussy before reaching round and holding it under stepdaughter's nose. "Smell your mommy darling girl, smell how excited I am to help you" she whispered into Roni's ear, "And tell me more. I get the feeling there's other things you want to ask me for?"

Inhaling her mother's musky scent and unable to stop herself Roni blurted out, "I want to have my breasts pumped too, as if I was expressing. But not too gently, I want to be pumped hard, until my nipples are swollen and sore... I want to be milked, like, oh god... more like an animal than a woman."

As Roni fell blushingly silent, unburdened by sharing some of her darkest fantasies, Lynne took the initiative. Cupping her stepdaughter's 34B breasts in her hands she took each of the younger woman's hard dusky pink nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and started to squeeze until Roni started to whimper.

"Do you want to hear what Mommy would like to do to you," Lynne huskily asked, her inhibitions falling away as she realised just how turned on she was, and just how much she was relishing the prospect of starting to sexually dominate her stepdaughter.

"Oh god, yes. Tell me please, Mommy. I want to know..." gasped Roni as Lynne squeezed her nipples harder still.

Revelling in her sordid epiphany Lynne shared the first of her dark fantasies. Fantasies she hadn't even conjured before this morning and until the moment she'd used Roni's face to wipe clean her pussy.

"I want you to be utterly mine, to belong to me -- not just as my stepdaughter but as my lover. I want to help you explore your darkest desires but also to have absolute, unquestioning control of you, as and when I demand it."

"Sometimes I'll want to keep you tied up, not just by your wrists and ankles though... also by your breasts, your lovely long nipples, your gorgeous labia... even by your hair. Leaving you helpless and with your pussy stuffed for birthing later, or your breasts being pumped"

"Please Mommy," begged a now desperate Roni who was close to coming from the wicked combination of nipple pain and dirty talk, "Please, tell me more, Mommy."

Lynne was more than happy to oblige, further unlocking a dark-side that hitherto had lain dormant. "I want to be the one who decides what your wear whether we're out and about together. And at home I'll want you to be naked unless I tell you otherwise."

"In the house you will also lick me clean after I pee should you be instructed too. You will not be permitted to wipe your face afterwards... unless told to do so.

"And..." Lynne paused for a moment to let her rapidly twisting mind wander. It settled on just how much she had loved these past few days easing her fingers into her stepdaughter's eager pussy, "And I want to get as much of me inside you as possible... not just a couple of fingers but my whole hand. I want to have your pussy swallow it up, see your lips grip my wrist as I push deep into you."

Lynne's last suggestion tipped Roni over the edge into the first orgasm she'd ever experienced without her pussy or clitoris being played with... her eyes rolling back into her head and hands gripping the edge of the breakfast bar as she struggled to stay on the high stool as her legs trembled uncontrollably.

"Fuuucckkk, Mommmy. I want that so badly... I need that, I need you. I'll do whatever you want me to do. From now on I'm utterly yours," whimpered Roni.

"Good girl," replied Lynne, "Now get off that stool, get on your knees and lick your mommy's pussy."

Roni needed no further prompting, hurriedly getting down and eagerly burying herself into her stepmother's grey thatch as Lynne placed one hand on the back of her head and used the other to pull up her soft lower belly and allow Roni better access to her clitoris.

Like a hungry animal Roni devoured her stepmother's pussy, alternating between sucking just her clitoris into her mouth and suckling on the older woman's long, meaty labia. Lynne's body responded accordingly - quickly reaching a leg trembling orgasm that left her almost unable to stand and smothering her stepdaughter's face completely as her bladder gave way.