Forbidden Pain

Story Info
I get mad at my gf and what follows is both good and bad.
1.2k words
3.18
10.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as just another cool damp night. It was many years ago, and we were in a sleepy bedroom community located on the (very quiet--shhh!) Monterey Peninsula. We could hear the waves, those regular, gentle waves, just outside our window, as only a curvy, narrow asphalt road separated us from the beach. There wasn't much traffic. Most of the traffic on the road was tourists driving very slowly as they worked for a good glimpse of the sand, water, and rocks.

I was living with my girlfriend, and we were at home alone. On this particular occasion we were in a dark bedroom, the lights having been turned out, but the blinds still open so that some light from the road in front came in.

I was only 22. I was a young 22 in some ways as I had spent almost all of my adult life in the military--I had been stationed in the area (there were many people stationed in this area) and I was still naïve about women, somehow. To be sure, I had spent a lot of lonely nights alone in the military. On the other hand, she was much older, at least in some ways. We met on Sept. 3rd of the previous year, and soon after we met, she told me she was 40 (She was over 40, but she looked a lot younger than 40). I almost didn't believe she was 40. But the plentiful fog and easy sun of the Monterey Bay helps people age slowly and gracefully (and swimming every day in a pool doesn't hurt, either).

Besides the age gap, there were other differences. She had a bachelor's degree; I had just started college. She liked to take in a play in Carmel-by-the-Sea and Monterey and she liked to go to SF for the opera. I, however, had no interest in any such things. I didn't play golf or anything like that.

But that's where the differences stopped. We lived together and we were in love. Our sex lives, we had in common, and were very good. We were in the same place now. We were both the same age mentally in that we were both able to be happy. We talked about everything. I could be honest with her and she could be with me.

Now, on this one particular night, I don't remember what exactly she said, but she must have been a little too honest with me. I don't really remember what we were discussing, but some popular topics for discussion back then were her x-husband, a very masculine x-boyfriend of hers, some imagined x-gf of mine, an actual x-gf of mine who lived nearby, and so on. Get the idea? I was the jealous type and she was the jealous type (I told you we had a lot in common).

Anyway, I blew my top. I had had it. She was cheeky sometimes, and she was almost as tall as I was (I was average height). I think a woman's height determines how we think of her. Well, we were on the bed and fully dressed, and I got up and pulled her pants down, against her will. She really fought me on this and cussed and everything. And she was genuinely scared, terrified in fact. I too was a little afraid myself because I was so angry. In any event, her bare bottom was exposed and I spanked her with my hand--hard. In fact, after a few good swats of my hand, my hand was really stinging. Let me be perfectly clear: I struck her ass as well as the back of her leg several times. It was rough and I overdid it. I could see my hand prints on her bottom even though it was pretty dark in the room (her skin was pretty pale). Our eyes had grown accustomed to the darkness as we had been sitting in the dark room for some time before I spanked her, so I think we both could see fairly well. Immediately afterward, I ran the back of my hand across her bottom, and I could feel the marked areas, I could feel the heat of my hand prints, because the blood had risen in those spots and it was hot.

She was sobbing and talking about something, maybe she was sorry for what she said or maybe she thought the relationship was over. I felt bad at that point, but I was still lit. I still had my jeans on and I quickly noticed that I was erect. I had a really good erection--that wasn't unusual given my age, but I had had no physical stimulation. I did the only reasonable thing and pulled my pants down and had sex with her. She fought me at first and swung at me a few times, but none of that stopped me. I pounded her really hard and gave it to her. The sex was great. It was very intense on both our parts--what I mean is we were both into it and enjoying it. That's where our focus was, you know, the body?

But there was one strange thing I haven't mentioned yet. She was gushing wet. She got the bed all wet. But she was over 40, and usually I had to "Warm her up" before sex. This time, I didn't have to at all, or at least not as I normally would. A hard spanking worked better than other forms of stimulation.

She was fully lubricated and stayed lubricated from the moment I tried to enter her. She was like a young woman all over again. She even mentioned it afterward. It was that strange to her.

But I had been really rough with her, in more ways than one (she had bruises the next day). And when we were through, we were lying together in bed and she said, "That was great! That was the best sex I've had in possibly forever! But DON'T EVER do that again!!"

We both laughed and I agreed to her request. We got along the rest of that night and we talked a lot. But the truth is that our sex life slowly went downhill after that.

I think the escapade was hot because it was unscripted and it was real. It was exciting. Women and men love excitement. And we were paying attention to each other. That's sexy. The fastest way to destroy a relationship is to ignore the woman or the man. But boring sex, too, will destroy a relationship.

I think every relationship I've ever had went downhill because the sex became safe and mundane and thus boring. You have to spice it up just a little, in order to keep it going. It was hot because it was unscripted and it was real. It was exciting. Women and men love excitement. And we were paying attention to each other. That's sexy. The fastest way to destroy a relationship is to ignore the woman.

I've noticed through the years that the more intelligent women like rough sex. The simpler ones are made afraid by rough sex. They don't know it's all some kind of weird game that's real. I've also noticed that women like to get your attention by arguing and then you have to really fuck them to get them to shut up. It's just like the break up, get back together, make-up sex cycle. I think spanking a woman is just another kind of sexual stimulation. That's better advice than today's counselors give.