All Comments on 'Forbidden Pain'

by Philip_H_

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
SPARTAN047SPARTAN04712 months ago

All very good points, love the last few paras. I agree, it works on women, men, trans people, CDs, ... anyone. Most women and CDs who are considered the 'bottom' genders or receivers will kick up a HUGE fuss about consent and other forms of controlling the sexual interaction BS, but spontaneity trumps most of it.

Abuse and reluctance aren't the same thing. It's a slight fear and yet excitement of the unknown. You will not lubricate any woman or sissy bottom by being overdoing the nice and kind act at all. You'll be treated like the girlfriend who holds their purse as someone else fucks them in front of you. This even works in femdom relationships — another reason sub men get very excited by 'cruel' Dommes who use and abuse them, take all their money and beat them to within an inch of their lives. It's because the women they're with are too nice to them and will not take charge sometimes.

They will tell you this themselves if you listen closely enough. If any of them show feminist tendencies, walk away and never look back. The sex with them will probably be awful or not worth sticking around for. Discuss some limits, what they like, and so on. You don't need to slap them in the face in a public restaurant (though some pro Dommes and Doms have done that too). You can spontaneously grab their tits or arse in a semi-public settings and tell them that you want to see them bent over, arse sticking high in the air, with no panties and holding their arse cheeks apart so you can spank them hard and then fuck them in the arse. THis is after you establish that you like each other and wanted to have sex anyway, or if you're in a relationship. Social decorum rules apply here, not the BS 'woke' crowd who are proud to be sluts but want you to take consent from yourself to take your underwear off, and from them as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilip_H_@Philip_H_
Please leave a comment or review, even if you didn't like the story. I'd love to get an email from a reader (as yet I have never received one). My two favorite authors are Ernest Hemingway and James Jones, and I make every attempt to borrow from their styles. James Jones is...