Forbidden Passion Pt. 03

Story Info
The princess and her guard prepare for their escape.
1.3k words
3.7
1.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet another day of entertaining the various suitors from around the world. Grace dreaded the events she would have to endure. The day would begin with a festival where Grace would be expected to mingle with the suitors and would end with another lavish ball. What would make things interesting is the exchanging of glances she will certainly share with Julian throughout the day.

******

Julian kept back, watching the festivities, keeping a watchful eye on the princess. He longed to be close to her. Close enough to smell her perfume, to hear her soft voice. Instead he had to watch the various well-dressed princes make their advances. He felt his blood boil every time another man reached out to kiss her hand. He fantasized about slicing their hands off with his sword.

Although he could not blame them. She was stunning. Her beautiful shape was flattered by a gold corset dress, accentuating her breasts. Her throat was emblazoned by a necklace with a large, rich, blue sapphire centerpiece. Her hair was piled elegantly on the top of her head with ringlets hanging and framing her oval face. He struggled to avert his gaze.

****

Grace felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach when she noticed a familiar face approaching her. It was the Prince of Denmark again. Johan was his name.

She gave him an obligatory smile when he took her hand and drew it to her lips. He was an extremely unattractive man. Shorter than her, heavy set, unattractive facial features such as crooked teeth and a wide forehead. Unfortunately, this was the man her father was pressuring her to choose for the sake of the kingdom's potential alliance.

"Princess Grace, you look as lovely as ever. Would you accompany me on a walk, my dear?" It would be inappropriate to decline, though she wanted to.

"But of course, your highness." Johan smiled and extended his arm for Grace to wrap hers around and they walked with both of their guards in tow.

****

Julian was close enough to hear the prince and Princess' conversation. prince Johan was cocky, arrogant, and controlling. He sensed that Grace was uncomfortable and put off by his self-assured bragging and his views on men and women's place. At times he made inappropriate remarks about her appearance that were somewhat sexually charged. This infuriated Julian, but he maintained his composure until the walk was over and they went their separate ways. He was relieved when the Princess announced that she was finished for the afternoon and needed to rest and prepare for the ball.

******

Julian escorted the princess to her chambers. They walked in silence but both had smiles on their faces. Once they approached her room, Julian opened the door for her and nodded.

"Princess..." he said with a professional bow. Grace curtsied and bowed her head before walking into her chambers. After the door closed behind her, Grace grinned and opened the door once more, pulling Julian into her room.

"Grace! Are you mad? It's the middle of the day! We can't do this!" Grace giggled mischievously and wrapped her arms around Julian's neck. She knew he was right and it was dangerous but she couldn't resist him. She had felt his presence looming all day and could not stop thinking about the night before:

"Just kiss me!"

****

"Just a kiss, my love." He wanted to ravage her but they had gone too far already. He embraced her and kissed her passionately. Julian repressed the urge to to tear off her dress and have his way with her. Instead he whirled her around and pressed her against the heavy wooden doors and kissed her neck as he wrapped his hands around her waist. She moaned softly and gripped his neck hard, causing his cock to strain against his pants.

Julian groaned and stepped back. "Princess....you know I can't resist you. Don't make me prove it." Grace gave him a devilish smile but conceded.

****

"Fine..." Grace sighed, have it your way. She removed herself from Julian's path and allowed him to walk out the heavy doors. Not much later, her ladies in waiting arrived to help prepare her for the ball.

****

Grace was growing tired after an evening of dancing with many different men and was drained from entertaining them. The night was still young however, so she decided to steal away to the garden to get a moment to herself and some fresh air. She managed to make her way out of the ballroom without anyone noticing her, or so she thought.

****

Julian had never taken his eyes off his princess. He watched her as she snuck out of the ballroom, likely to get a moment alone. He did not want to disturb her peace but would not be far away.

*****

As Grace stood in the garden, enjoying the tranquility of the crickets chirping and the cool breeze delicately moving her hair about, she heard a rustling.

"Hello?" She asked softly. She suddenly felt uneasy.

"Princess Grace, your highness." Prince Johan rounded the corner and approached her. Grace's heart leapt into her throat. It was highly inappropriate for any man to be alone with the princess. She stepped back and regretted her decision to sneak out without taking a guard. She found herself wishing Julian was there.

"You shouldn't be alone out here all by yourself..." he continued to approach her slowly. "The orchestra is so loud in there...I don't think anyone could hear you if you called for help." Grace stopped when her back made contact with the garden walls. She was trapped. Panic set in as her blood ran cold.

"I'm certain my guards are close by..." she trembled as she lied.

"I had a good look around. I'm certain we are alone." Johan advanced quickly and grabbed Grace and threw her to the ground. She fought, kicked, flailed her fists in his direction but he was much stronger than her. He climbed on top of her and slapped her hard across the face.

"Shut up! You will do as I say!" She tried to scream but he held his hand over her mouth as he moved her dress about and forced himself into her. Tears streamed down her face as he wrapped one hand around her throat. Grace choked and struggled, pounding her fists into his arms to break free but he was fucking her mercilessly and she was running out of fight.

Suddenly the prince cried out in pain and his eyes widened. His grip around her throat loosened and he became limp on top of her. She became frightened and screamed as she struggled to get out from under his body. She looked up and saw Julian standing over them, breathless and in a state of shock.

******

After he plunged his sword into Prince Johan's back, Julian's heart raced as the gravity of what he had done had sunk in. He had become enraged when he found the prince on top of Grace and did not hesitate to kill him.

The sound of Grace screaming rocked him back into reality and, desperate to rescue the princess, he heaved the heavy body off of her and pulled her to her feet where he held her tightly for a moment as she was distraught.

Suddenly Julian became very aware of what this would look like if they were discovered with a dead body in the garden. Now was the time they had to make their escape.

"Grace!" Julian shouted as he took her face into his hands. Her eyes were filled with fear as tears streamed down her face. "Grace, we have to go! You have to come with me but we have to be quiet! Do you trust me?" Grace nodded. "Come with me." He took her hand and led her quickly out of the garden, across the courtyard, and to the stables.

****

Still terrified and shocked, Grace surrendered and went with Julian. All she could think about was getting far away. They stopped at the stables and Julian quickly released his stallion. He helped Grace onto the horse, climbed on himself, and they escaped the palace, without ever looking back. Grace wondered where they were going. But she didn't care as long as they were together....