Forbidden Passion Pt. 02

Story Info
The princess seduces her guard.
1.1k words
4
1.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Grace paced back and forth in her chambers, entranced in racing thoughts about her potential future with Julian. What would it be like being far away from her father's kingdom, free to love and be loved with whomsoever she pleased. She could live a more simple life, out of elegant gowns, lavish balls, and constantly being under the eye of the kingdom. And to be with Julian for that made her heart flutter.

The thought of Julian gave her pause. Even now he stood outside her chamber doors, vigilantly protecting her. She longed for him, longed to be in his arms, to feel his touch, to connect with his lips, to be filled by him. Just thinking of him made her wet. She wondered if he would deny her the pleasure if she called him into her chambers.

Grace worked up the courage to make an attempt. She quietly opened the chamber doors, dressed in her nightgown, and looked at Julian.

*****

Julian was surprised to see Grace step outside her room in the middle of the night. He couldn't take his eyes off her in her slightly transparent floor length gown with a revealing neckline that drew attention to her plump breasts. She was breathtaking and he struggled to set aside his intrusive sexual desires.

"Princess?" He asked quietly. "Is everything alright?" The princess smiled seductively and reached for his hand. A bit confused, Julian placed his hand in hers and followed her inside, closing the heavy doors behind him.

"I shouldn't be here, Princ-" Grace stopped his speech with a tender kiss. Instantly Julian was taken by the softness of her full lips, the electrifying sensation of her fingertips brushing along his neck. His resistance melted away and he took her into his arms and kissed her more firmly.

*****

Grace folded into Julian's arms and her breath caught in her chest. She ached to be crushed under his weight, to be filled with his length, to surrender her body to all of his desires.

Grace began deftly unbuttoning his padded armor as she planted soft kisses on Julian's neck and chest.

"We should not be doing this, my love." Julian whispered, nervously.

"Shhhh..." grace whispered before silencing him with another tender kiss.

Julian's thoughts raced through the battery of possibilities and repercussions of being caught in the princess' chambers. But he found her presence and energy irresistible.

He felt Grace tremble with anticipation as he delicately untied the laces on her chest and gently slipped her sleeves off her shoulders, allowing the white gown to fall to the floor around her ankles. She stood before him and he looked at her, drinking her in as he appreciated her youthful, milky white skin, her pert breasts, her long, shapely legs.

Julian waited no longer and lifted her into her arms, kissing her gently, and carried her to her bed. He gently placed her on her bed and hovered over her, gazing into her eyes.

******

Grace felt herself get wet as his intense gaze pierced into her. She ran her fingers through his hair as he kissed her passionately. Her eyes closed and her head fell back, exposing her throat to his lips. His

Soft, slow kisses traveled down her chest, over her breasts, along her flat stomach, and skipped over to her soft inner thighs.

Grace's heart raced as she yearned for his mouth between her legs. Her breathing became labored as she felt his hot breath approach the apex of her legs before he gently traced circles around her aching clit.

A moan escaped her lips as Grace gently toyed with Julian's hair as he provided her with the ecstasy she had been longing for. Her body became electrified and she need him inside her.

"Make love to me, Julian..." she whispered desperately. Julian obliged and moved to be on top of her once again.

*******

With Grace still on his lips, Julian crawled onto her and kissed her neck as he slowly entered her. Grace gasped as her lips were pressed to his ear, responding to being filled with his length. Julian groaned as he felt her body close in around him. He thrust in and out of her, slowly and lovingly, taking moments to gaze into her eyes or brush a lock of hair out of her face before brushing his lips against hers.

******

Grace wanted all of Julian. She wanted to be devoured by him. Claimed by him. He was enveloping her with his strong arms and crushing her under his weight. Her nails gripped his back as he increased his pace and vigor. She struggled to keep her voice down, unsure of how sound traveled down the long empty hallways at night. The fire was burning within her, building to an explosion. She arched her back, dropped her head and she cried out as the orgasm racked over her body in wave after wave.

*****

Julian withdrew and flipped Grace over onto her stomach and found himself on top of her once more. He wasted no time thrusting himself into her and continuing at his previous pace. He planted soft kisses onto the back of her neck and his hands travelled over her back and hips. She sighed and moaned breathlessly underneath him. She begged him not to stop and he sensed she was approaching another climax. He felt his own approaching as well and soon filled her after a powerful climax. He collapsed on top of her, kissing her neck and shoulders.

*****

Grace lay underneath Julian, attempting to catch her breath. She felt satisfied and depleted of energy. When he removed himself from her, they lay next to each other in silence. They both knew the potential consequences for both of them. Princess Grace was deflowered and therefor ruined as a pawn in the king's efforts to forge an alliance. Julian shirked his duty and deflowered the princess. They both stood to lose if their secret emerged.

*****

"We can't keep doing this, Princess." Julian whispered as they both turned their heads to look at each other.

"I want to run away. I want to be together." Grace whispered back. "I'll go anywhere with you, my love."

"There is nowhere the king's army will not find us." Julian raised himself onto his elbow and gently caressed Grace's face. "I don't know how I can protect you." His heart was sinking at the thought of letting the Princess down. He had to come up with a plan.

*****

Grace's heart sank at the thought of being separated from Julian. She knew she would never find love in being sold to the highest bidder. She would rather live as a peasant on the streets with Julian than in a palace with a man she didn't love.

****

Julian would not lose her. He would do anything for his princess. He was determined to take her away from this place and he would not stop till she was safe and they were together.