Forbidden Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning off the shower, Colton threw back the curtain and stepped onto the bathmat, yanking a towel off the wall before tucking it quickly around his waist, the towel ridding low on his hips due to his haste as he jerked the door open. "What's wrong?" he demanded, gazing down at her, concern in his eyes.

Heather blinked at the wide expanse of chest in front of her, rivulets of water rolled off his hair and onto his shoulders, trailing down his chest and over his rippled abdomen before soaking into the towel on his hips. Heat pooling low in her belly, Heather forcibly reminded herself she was staring at her brother, attempting to crush her growing arousal as she tilt her head back to look at his face.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you, you've been in there a long time, I wanted to ask if it was okay to use your gym?" she asked, taking note for the thousandth time in her life how objectively handsome her brother was as she eyed his jawline, his broad brow and full lips. She smirked at his nose, slightly crooked from being broken too many times during his years of martial arts training and the one time she'd accidentally hit him when he'd been teaching her how to throw a punch.

Narrowing his brows at her in confusion, Colton reached down and gripped his towel, holding it together as it threatened to come loose, his cock stilling deflating. "Course, what's mine is yours," he told her sincerely, "you don't need to ask," he promised.

Reaching up, unable to help herself, Heather placed her hand gently on his tattooed upper arm in thanks as she grinned at him. "Everything? You sure?"

Colton nodded, forcing himself not to react to her hand on his body as he thought about his knee injury and not how small and soft her fingers felt on his skin. "Yeah, now...can I get dressed?" he asked gruffly.

Heather bit her tongue, preventing the 'no' on the tip of her tongue from escaping her mouth. Nodding, she apologized and removed her hand, disappearing into his workout room, closing the door behind her, her body language radiating despair and disappointment.

Colton watched her ass for a moment before retreating into his own room, wiping the water from his body. Opening his top drawer on autopilot, he grunted in surprise as he grabbed a pair of black briefs, his fingers grazing something much softer than cotton. Glancing down, he bit his own tongue to suppress his groan. "Oh, fuck me, Heather," he whispered harshly in annoyance as he stared down at her bright crumpled pile of panties and bras. Slamming the drawer closed, he pulled on his underwear, hung his wet towel on the back of his door and crawled into bed.

Closing his eyes, he tried to relax back into his pillow, he lasted three seconds before his mind presented him with an image of his sister in the red ensemble he'd glimpsed in his drawer. Pressing the sides of his pointer fingers to his forehead, his thumbs on his temples, he brushed back his hair, forced his eyes open and stared at the ceiling in the dark, his cock already tenting his sheet. It was going to be a long fucking night.

12