Forbidden Rose Ch. 03

Story Info
What would you do if you found out your whole life was a lie.
897 words
4.46
3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was her problem? Didn't she realize that I'm trying to protect her? Link shook his head. Huffing in frustration in his wolf body. He wanted to turn around and just be with her. His beautiful mate. Pull her towards him and just fuck her hard against that tree. Claim her as his. But he couldn't. Not yet.

Racing through the forest he listened for any signs of danger. Being a rogue if he stepped one wrong paw out of line he would be looking at death. You are always in danger without a pack. He learned that as a pup. His dad was Alpha of the largest group of rogues in the area. Even though they were a group, that didn't make them a pack. Not really. Not in the eyes of the Moon Goddess.

Running for miles, he skidded to a stop in front of what looked like a cave. As he started to walk into the darkness, he heard grunts and growls of the rogues inside. The army his father was slowly building. The smell of blood and rotting carcasses filled his nose. He saw in the distance a large elk being torn apart by the larger wolves. The younger pups having to fight against each other for the scraps. He was disgusted. This was what his life has always been because his father was crazy.

Trotting towards the back of the cave, sunlight was shining from the ceiling. Jumping from rock to ledge he wiggles his body through the hole. It wasn't a small hole but he was one of the largest wolves in his pack. He let his eyes adjust to the bright glare from the sunrise, as he shifted back into his human form. Being naked was a normal, comfortable thing being a werewolf, so he didn't try to hide anything. He knew his father was here somewhere. He just had to find him. Maybe he could convince him not to destroy his mates pack.

"And where were you?" A loud raspy voice called from behind him, making him tense immediately. Turning his body around he saw his fathers dark silhouette with the sun behind him.

"I was checking the perimeter father. Making sure we weren't followed or tracked." Link knew he couldn't tell his father the truth. Not yet. He had to see what kind of mood he was in first. He saw his father jump down from the ledge he was on so that he was standing right in front of him. Face to face. His cold brown eyes looking right into his bright green ones. Link kept his face unreadable. Not moving an inch. The disgust on his fathers face was nothing new to him. His father scoffed.

"You look so much like your mother. That disgrace of a mate. I'm glad I killed her when I had the chance. Trying to leave me. Take you, my only child, with her. You may be just a pup yet, but one day you will rule over all this land with me, All this will be yours. The hard work is almost over my son. Only one pack stands in our way from ruling all these woods. I've finally built an army large enough after destroying that last pack. Plus we have our secret weapon. Nothing will stand in my way." Links fathers face was red with anger. Spit flying from his mouth. Link still didn't move. "Father, if I may speak freely." Link was nervous to say anything, but he had to try to stop his mates pack from getting hurt. His father looked at him for a minute, contemplating letting his son speak.

"Fine, go ahead." He waved his hand at Link as he walked to the edge of the mountain top. "I'm in a good mood today. Speak freely." Link relaxed a little trying to sort all the thoughts running through his mind. He had to word this just right.

"Father, what if there was another way to gain the land you want, but to also do it without losing any casualties. We lost a great many wolves in the last battle." Links father rolled his eyes as he once again faced his son. "Enough of this nonsense. There will be blood! They need to pay for what they did to us! All of them!" He raised his voice louder ending in a war like howl, making the rogues beneath them howl in response. Link knew he wasn't going to be able to get another word in now. His father was like a rollercoaster. One minute being like the man his mom used to tell him stories about when he was little. To this man who would murder everyone in front of him if they looked at him wrong. He learned long ago not to step out of line. The scars across his back were proof enough. Even though he was his son, he knew his dad wouldn't think twice before ripping his head off.

As his father walked off towards his little cave hidden around the corner, Link felt defeated, letting his shoulders sag. How was he supposed to protect his mate? Was he just going to be forever alone and unhappy like his father keeps telling him? Maybe the Moon Goddess really did curse him like the fairies told him when he was a child.