All Comments on 'Forbidden Sex, My Beginning'

by BellaPerrix

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
dossbigdossbigalmost 2 years ago

Why many readers read this category and then complain when the wife screws around baffles me. Great story and the wife learned the difference between love and lust. Both are good but different.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

@Yessir1234 Re: "Oh nice. Another husband with no respect for himself. But at least wifey had his permission to cheat (even if she didn’t know that)" - Did you read the story? None of that was in there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A wonderfully erotic and beautifully written story! The disgusting critiques of losers reveal their absence of any amazing experiences similar to yours. I have a wonderful marriage, and it includes me willingly being fucked regularly by my husband and his college friend. I crave the two of them using me in all ways, and it has been happening for three years with no end in sight.

Men, especially the eunuchs who make trashy, intentionally hurtful comments on this forum, will never understand that some women live to fuck, and their marriages are enhanced by it. Delete the insulting comments and keep writing! 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, I don't usually read the comments but I did WTF. Don't read the story if you don't like what they are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Attractive married women deserve to have extra martial sex and even better when hubby encourages it. Nothing more erotic than a sexy wife taking care of two cocks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Well told. A little rushed in a few places but overall explained the process that leads to stretching the needless sexual restrictions that cause so many people to live frustrated lives.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The little boys pretending to be men will trash this, both as anons, and under multiple aliases.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Thanks

dean13zdean13zalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. I agree with other comment, it’s a bit rushed - smooth out transitions. To a degree it is the details that make it more real and therefore more erotic. Keep writing. Ignore the idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The absolute biggest assholes in the world are those who post bullshit comments on free porn stories. Get a life you fucking losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was pretty good. It had some rough patches that could have been fixed by having someone do a bit of editing for you. There is a list of volunteers who are happy to help. Try that for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My husband had been after me to seduce his friend for a couple of years. He promised me that he wouldn't be upset and that I was in for a big surprise. Well, the surprise was that his friend had the thickest dick I have ever seen. It was only maybe a bit above average in length, but it was super thick. And I have to say, it felt super nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some people have fun, others envy the fun ones. If everybody’s an adult and okay with it, have fun.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 1 year ago

I thought it was a good story would loved it to be longer and include a more detailed event of the husband role in the seduction and how rhe friends came up with the idea of sharing his wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I was able to differentiate between making love and having sex, the first one is something that you only do with your partner, the second is only limited by your mind"

And that of course works both ways, so don't bother to get married: as a single, everyone is free to fvck whichever he/she wants. It's so simple, stay single. Real life is not the magic Wonderland.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellaPerrix@BellaPerrix
Hello! 😘 You can visit my website at bellaperrix.com or check my social networks: @BellaPerrix (Instagram, Twitter or Telegram).