All Comments on 'Force Feminized Up Ass'

by Cumfusion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
A VERY similar story appeared elsewhere

I can't remember the author but a VERY similar story(line) has appeared

previously in Literotica.

Try writing your own stories!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
stolen story

already published years ago on other sites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
copy and pasted

this was just copied from a story on another site that was posted in 2003

CumfusionCumfusionover 13 years agoAuthor
Sorry guys! Same guy!

I don't know who this other guy is who copy pastes. It's nice to know someone thinks it worth someone's time! But hey it's me!! Carl Webster cumfusion@yahoo.com Yes I know it's on ASSTR & Nifty so why can't I put it here too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wish it had been me.

Ignore the complaints. Apparently they have nothing better to do and don't know how to go to another story. Personally I loved it and only wish I had been the one getting the cocks in me. I crossdress and give my 'pussy' to any cock I can find. The more the better. Being gang raped is fantastic. As a queer crossdresser that gets fucked and/or sucks off approximately 1000 cocks every year I can vouch for the fact that once you take the first couple of cocks, especially up your ass, you are hooked and can't get enough. I first began sucking cocks at 10 years of age and taking it up my ass at 12. I'm far beyond that age now and still must have cocks everyday. I've taken as many as 27 in one day and wanted more. Yes, I'm definitely a cum slut, cock whore. My only desires when it comes to women is to have them piss on me, especially letting me drink their piss and eat guys cum out of them. I have a number of local women that eat each other out as I watch and then they all piss on me. That's my only contact with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Of course he went right to the hospital

And had a rape kit done. All of his attackers went to prison for years. DNA is a bitch.

Stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a load of crap!

DNA doesn't lie. Go to the cops, have them arrested, End to a really stupid story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous