All Comments on 'Forced: Babysitter as Fucktoy'

by angelprovocateur

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Story!! Can't wait to see how Daddy molds his babygirl into the perfect submissive bimbo in attitude and appearence, very slutty clothes, makeup nails, piercings tattoo's and plastic surgery :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loving these stories! So excited to see where this goes. Please keep them coming

PlatinumPeachPlatinumPeachabout 1 year ago

Love love love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

God, he's as evil as this story is hot....but please don't take it too far. There are more than enough stroke stories here where the man obliterates the young girl, ruining her and her life. There aren't many that successfully ride that knife edge of ruining her. It gets boring when it turns into just another 'men do awful things to the young girl who somehow turned into a brainless slut' story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ugh, sadly the DD:LG killed the rising arousal I had. Hard limit for me. That aside it is very well written, disturbingly realistic too. He’s an absolutely deranged character, bringing new lows to sinister.

Thanks for sharing, best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking forward to the next part, if there is one. Well written, though I will echo another commenter that you keep it balanced on the knife edge.

verbicideverbicide11 months ago

Okay, so that was awful. The story went over the cliff from mildly disturbing but still erotic to just plain revolting in a pretty quick span. One thing I don't understand is, Cloe has friends, right? I remember years ago, when I was in my early 20's, a girl I knew was being physically abused by her father and some friends of hers, including me, put his head through the drywall as an object lesson. Chloe is college aged and has friends, as mentioned in the first installment. I've never known any girl with guy friends who couldn't have asked them to end this, with prejudice, in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@verbicide: The problem is how thoroughly he's fucked with her mind. First, he threatens to blow up her relationships with the neighbors, who, friends notwithstanding, are the only family she has left. She has to figure out how likely it is that people would believe her version of the tale over his, and he isn't giving her time to think it through. Then he keeps fucking with her mind by telling her that her purely physical responses and her mind's attempt to shut down to protect itself from the psychological trauma mean she does want what he's giving her. Add in the unresolved grief, and she can barely think at all, much less think rationally. When a mind is floundering that much, it's likely to grab on to any source of stability it can find, and his past apparent trustworthiness makes listening to him seem natural. If she's lucky, her mind will start to clear once she gets some time to herself, but it will likely depend on how frequently he's able to reinforce his psychological assault. Overall, though, I agree with your assessment -- should have stopped after the first part.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

this went from disturbingly erotic to just plain wrong so quickly its not even funny. The first half of this story was already pushing the limits, but this just didnt just go past them, it disintergrated them as it flew past. Dont get me wrong, power play and bdsm cant be fun, but it requires consent of both parties so everyone can enjoy it. And obviously I came to read a NC/R story, so Id be a hypocrite if I tried to deny that the fantasy of NC can be fun to play with, but this is just too real to be enjoyable. This isnt fun, this isnt something you can pretend is merely a fetish like some other NC/R stories, this is just plain wrong, abusive and sickening. I dont often find myself truly disliking a story on this site, some, admittedly arent to my taste, but I can usual detach myself enough from the topic to judge the writing objectively. Unfortunately, here I can't. It's too real, too abusive, and as someone who not only enjoys the occasional trip down the consential domination rabbit hole, and who has watched dear friends suffer from non consential domination abusive relationships, I cant do anything but feel sickened by your writing. It's well written, and visceral in an all too familiar way, so I will grudgingly give you a 3 star rating for the profound emotional response the story has provoked, but I sincerely hope your future stories are kinder as no one, not even fictional characters deserved to be broken down and treated so vilely as Chlor is in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, did not have to read the first part to understand just how fucked she is going to be. I am kind of confused by his part of telling her that she has to call him daddy even in front of his wife and kids? Does he treat his wife and kids the same way he is mindfucking Chloe? The author can quit here however I suspect that there are more sadistic practices that this guy wants to inflict on Chloe that he can't do with others. Chloe is grasping at anything that will give her direction and love since her parents recently passed away although she seems to have others that she has relied in the past. Maybe someone will find out what has happened and rescues her?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When is the next chapter coming out? Absolutely loved this. I wish I had a daddy take advatage of me like this, to be able to melt away and not have to worry.

Lizzy27Lizzy274 months ago

I really dislike this man, and her innocence is also very weird, and ansubmissive is an strong women not one like this. he is very abusive and no master either.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I need the next chapter! This was simply amazing

Submissive_LindaSubmissive_Linda3 months ago

Daddy, please fuck me again against that window. Daddy i need more rules!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Chapter 3?? Is his wife involved too or possibly his submissive, or some of the other dads she baby sits for? Lots of naughty possibilities for Cloe.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I find the mindfucking so incredibly messed up and hot. As a women I hate the idea of it but I also have had one of the best orgasms in a while reading this…

thedomoneflthedomonefl28 days ago

Such a good girl little slut for her daddy... just as should be!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous