Forced Blow/Tit Job in the Office

Story Info
Roughed up in the copy room and blackmailed into oral performance.
1.8k words
3.53
13.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as a regular working day. I put on my white blouse, suit suit-like steel grey trousers, black heels and a grey jacket. I finished my outfit off with a Thomas Sabo bracelet, my Rolex date-just and a LV handbag.

Unlike most days, I drove to my office in London on this day instead of taking the trains as the weather was particularly bad and my villages train station was going through some maintenance and wasn't available anyway. The only trouble is my office doesn't have its own underground car park, so I parked a few blocks away and would still have to walk through the crappy weather to my office. As I did though, the rain had stopped but after a day and a half of rain, when an asshole drove in the bus lane to overtake some cars, they kicked up a massive puddle that went all over me and other pedestrians.

A lot of people started gesturing and shouting and another even called over a police officer who just happened to be standing by. I didn't join in the fuss though as I had a busy day of work, a morning team meeting and this also happened right outside the building. Therefore, I thought I could run in, go to my office and look decent again in the ladies toilet.

I wanted to dive straight into the bathroom when I reached my office floor but I could see my colleagues had all setup in the conference room early. I stuck my head in and excused myself, explaining what had happened and of course they all excused me. My office only has a small number of staff but we are a diverse and respectful team - there's just me and 7 other men from Saudi Arabia (1), India (2), Pakistan (1) and Hungary (3).

My problem in the bathroom was the lights weren't operating properly, so my vision of my condition wasn't great. I put my handbag and blazer down (which I wasn't wearing at the time of the splash) and tried to tidy up my mascara and hair. After a few minutes, with the dim light I had, I felt I'd got myself looking presentable, and dashed back out of the toilet and into our conference room.

I took my seat, the last one closest to the door and quite far away from the projector as we began a conference call with our head office in Riyad, Saudi Arabia.

About halfway through, I noticed my two Indian colleagues seemed distracted and out the corner of my eye, I could see them constantly looking over at me. I didn't do anything to draw attention or to think they'd made me uncomfortable in case they weren't even discussing me but I just had this feeling that it was about me.

After another 30 minutes, the conference was over and I went to my office, dropped my bag off and went back to the bathroom to try and dry myself off a bit more. It was then when I walked back in and the lights were working as normal that I realised something awful... despite wearing a thick blouse that I found kept a bit of cold off me and allowed me to wear a bra without my nipples showing was still very wet around my areolas and you could see my breasts almost clear as day! My heart started beating at 1000 miles per hour!

I went back to my office and went to review the conference call that we'd just had but thankfully the recorded footage shows I'm too far away to spot anything. I sighed in relief but as the video played I watched my colleagues and realised that the two Indians across from me were in fact pointing and talking about me. As I forwarded the video, I even spotted the slightly tubbier one, Amal, with his phone and it was clear he was taking photos of me!

I sat there for a while trying to work out what to do but I calmed down upon realising Amal is married, surely he wouldn't do anything with those photos. I convinced myself of this and within next to no time (although now with the blazer over me) I resumed my work.

The day went on as normal and in the afternoon, I took some files and went through to our file room where we keep some confidential files but also the copy machine. The room is only accessible via a code which is unique to each of us which is just to make sure if anything goes missing, the company knows who to come after!

I punched my key in and went inside where I saw Amal on the phone and by the copy machine. His phone call quickly ended.

"Hey beautiful" said Amal with an air of cockiness to him (which was very rare).

Gingerly I replied with, "That's nice of you to say, but after my accident today, I don't think I am!".

"Oh no don't be silly, in fact I have proof." He responded, again with a cocky tone.

My heart skipped a beat and I stopped organising my files, and turned my head to him. "What do you mean?" I asked with a sturn look on my face!

"Well..." his pause was long as he played on his phone and gently walked over to me.

"What was this all about?" He asked as he showed a photo of me, at the table, with my breasts on full display through my wet shirt."

I gasped in shock, initially covering my face with both hands before snapping as an instant reaction.

"I have a question about this photo!" I exclaimed back in an angry tone but as soon as I finished my sentence, Amal's left hand flew to my face, covering my mouth and quite forcefully pushed me to the concrete wall. I was so shocked by the events I didn't scream or make another noise and then my head hit the wall quite hard, giving me an instant headache.

"You have questions? I do!" He said quietly but very intimidatingly to my face.

"Our boss expects the absolute highest level of professionalism and you do this!" He said grabbing my left breast.

"This shocking behaviour could compromise all of our jobs, you know how picky and sensitive the Arabs are! What the fuck is this!" He exclaimed as again my head was thrusted back into the wall.

"I'm sorry" was all I could mumble out from behind his mouth, my heart was beating so fast!

Amal relaxed his hand from both my breast and my neck. "Why shouldn't I report you?" He said, returning to a normal tone of voice.

I had no answer and as he started to walk to the door, I feared for my second career which I absolutely loved. However Amal stopped before reaching the handle, looked back at me and stormed over. I expected him to get right in my face to intimidate me again, but instead he held my head and began to kiss me! Very erotically, a bit roughly and with a lot of passion. After a few moments, I caved and opened my mouth to start making out with my married colleague.

We stood there for a few minutes and I was actually starting to really get into the mood with his kissing.

"I won't report you for indecency because this afternoon, you are going to suck my balls dry! Right here, in the copy room" He then kissed me again.

"You do this once, and you are safe." My only response was to nod.

Amal then slapped me across my face with his right hand - he dealt a stinging blow which knocked me off my balance and I slumped along the wall. As I stood up, he put his left hand back on my throat and undid the top buttons of my blouse and instantly started suckling and biting my breasts. I was trying very hard not to moan and after a short while, Amal grabbed me by my hair and at speed took me past the copy machine, past a few rows of files. The tubby Indian took me down the left, twisted me round and pushed me over onto the floor. I landed a bit awkwardly on my back as Amal then sat on top of me, undid the rest of my buttons before unbuckling his trousers.

Amal's penis popped out, it was nothing to shout about. Not shaven and not very big, maybe 5 inches at best. He started to masturbate looking at me dead in my eyes before taking my breasts and squeezing them together as he began to titty fuck me.

Amal made some strange noises, he honestly sounded like Himler from Inglorious Bastards (when he's fucking that woman). After what felt like forever but was probably only 5 minutes, he helped me to my feet all though my balance was off having lost a shoe when being pushed over. He then took me to the wall, instructed me to squat.

"Now do what you white whores do best! Suck it!" Amal ordered me.

I took his cock and sucked it hard and fast in the hope this ordeal would be over soon. It wasn't as quick as I'd hoped but I could feel him cumming and picked up the pace before his warm load shot the back of my throat.

"Swallow it you filthy thing!" He gently whispered above my head and I did what was obliged. I was absolutely beat!

"Now we are good." Amal said as he tucked his penis in his pants and just simply left me in the row.

I heard him leave out the door and just sat in peace wondering what on earth had just happened. As far as I was concerned, yes it was wrong but the taboo and naughty nature of the environment had turned me on and they way I saw it too, I'd saved me job, possibly.

I put my show back on, re buttoned my blouse and went back to making copies of my files. By the time I'd done all that though, it was now after 4 and most of my colleagues, including Amal had gone. Those left didn't suspect anything and I stayed in the office for another hour before heading home.

The following day, I returned with Amal waiting in my office holding a blue folder. I feared he was either about to do some more shady shit or in fact that he'd reported me despite the events in the copy room. I won't bore you with the details it was a copy of his wife's medical bills. He left it on my desk and told me to review an email he'd sent 30 minutes ago.

What I'm about to tell you all doesn't excuse his behaviour but his wife is essentially going through Chemotherapy and with everything that's been going on at home and a troublesome youngster, his email explained that the burst the previous day was a combination of life's frustrations and sexual frustrations.

After 10 minutes, I took the folder back to Amal's office and said "If you need anything, let me know." As I shook his hand and walked out of his office.