Fucking the Receptionist

Story Info
CEO secretly fucks his secretary during work hours.
2.1k words
4.36
7.5k
11

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my day-job, I had discovered myself as somewhat of an exhibitionist and a sex addict. My name is Jack Wilfred, and I am CEO at a major construction company.

It started with jerking off through meetings and in my private office. Feverishly mashing my fist up n down whenever I wasn't supposed to. The thrill of cumming so close to a live audience was an immense turn on. I hadn't been caught yet. But even if I was, what could they do? I was their boss. They had no power over me. My unknowing colleagues had no idea when I was fucking my hand so close to them. They were sometimes sat in the same room as me. Complicit in my arousal. I loved to see how far I could push it. Stroking myself painfully slow and forcing myself to hold my tongue as I orgasm quietly.

I had even roped my receptionist Amber into my fun. She was a busty girl with a ditzy demeanour. It started with a passing moment in my office that ended in me enjoying regular blowjobs and quickies. She could've left whenever she wanted to, but she was such a dirty girl. She got off on the power dynamics just as much as I did. She was willing to do anything for her career, and for cock.

The first time we did it together, she caught me jerking myself in my office. I was almost embarrassed, until she very kindly offered a helping mouth.

I made sure she got a generous pay bonus for all the hard work she put in: sucking me off under the desk as clients talked me through important paperwork. I mastered the art of talking calmly and professionally whilst she rubbed her soft face against my heavy nuts and sucked me to orgasm. I loved to finish in her mouth.

---------

Well January 15th was a dull Monday morning just like any other, and all the most important figures in the company had gathered together for our semi-annual planning meeting. We discuss upcoming projects, financial prospects, important information and general plans for the on-coming year. These meetings are always long and tedious. It was always so easy for my mind to wander...and my hands. I tried to restrain myself, but they drifted closer towards my balls as the meeting progressed. After 10 minutes or so of a mind-numbingly boring presentation, I slowly started to tease my meat through my clothing. My heart raced as the finance department kept talking through figures. I felt desperate for pressure squeezing my nuts gently, and carefully tracing the outline of my penis. I pressed and kneaded my cock against my palm like dough. The lights were dimmed as Tim from accounting talked through figures and stats on PowerPoint. Under the desk my erection got stiffer against my trousers. I stroked against the fabric and closed my eyes allowing myself to get lost in the sensation. I steadied my breathing as I squeezed and pulled...

It might've made me a pervert, but I didn't care.

it felt so good. So close to pleasure and yet so far, my hand felt so warm.

-stroking.... stroking.... stroking...

My eyes also begin to wander; Drunk with lust, I stared at my female co-workers. I pictured them undressing for me, naked and moaning. I stared at their breasts and imagined what sounds they would make whilst getting fucked-

"What do you think? Susie from communications diverted my attention.

"Should we move our meeting with the stockholders back to March?"

I continued rubbing myself under the table as she spoke to me, retaining eye-contact. It was impossible to stop.

"mm- yeah.... that'll be good-" I stuttered. Fuck it was hard to not stare at her nice cleavage. The way it swayed ever so slightly...

-My arousal became too distracting. I could barely take it.

I excused myself silently, and turned away swiftly to hide my obvious bulge, not that anyone would've noticed in the dark room anyway.

I staggered down the hallway breathing heavily. In our workplace there's a spare office we use as storage space. It's next door to our main meeting room. I knew Amber should be in there organising files away just like id asked her to. She was my ticket to release. Even if she hadn't been in there, I would've finished the job by myself. But there Amber was, in a short grey skirt, bent forward looking over various papers and files. I leaned into her from behind, pressing my crotch into her ass and began firmly grinding against her. She froze in surprise at my touch. Her skin smelled sweet like strawberries tempting me to taste her neck as I humped her. I rolled my hips in a steady circular motion and lifted her skirt so her lacy underwear was on full display. She bit her lip.

"what are you doing? Anyone could catch us here-"

I didn't care. I ignored her as I unbuttoned her blouse to give myself a better view of her delicious tits. I was so horny. She did not protest as I gave them a quick squeeze. she stood perfectly still breathing heavily as I touched and rubbed against her body. I unzipped my fly to watch my bulge nestle and slide between her cheeks.

"Do you not want it?" I mumbled against her ear as i groped her and kissed her neck. I knew she loved it when I used her body. She was pretty submissive.

She bit her lip and swayed against me slightly. Although clearly enjoying herself, she kept nervously glancing towards the hall to be certain no one was coming. I slid my fingers seductively up her soft plump thighs and she moaned at my touch. I wasted no time reaching for her panties. When my fingers made contact with her clit, she gasped and leaned back into me closing her eyes tightly. The room only just fit the two of us in there. i let my hands wander and explore the rest of her body as I rutted against her. Soft hips, pink nipples. My fingers wrapped around her tit whilst the other hand toyed with her clit making her squirm her thick ass back against my stiff erection.

"Ohh sir-" she squeaked.

I groaned in approval. The pressure from her ass rolling and rubbing against me felt heavenly. I kissed her neck and started teasing her pussy with gentle taps. Just barely brushing my fingers against her plump wet folds before pushing them inside her. She whimpered and breathed heavily. She wiggled her bare bum against my crotch trying to keep up with my digits. Trying to move to get more pressure on her sweet spot.

"That feels so good-" She whimpered meekly. Her face was bright red.

My other hand squeezed her breast again and pinched her nipple. I curved my fingers as they rhythmically moved inside her.

"Ah! - fuckk! -" she gasped and moaned closing her eyes tightly. She rode my hand hard and grinded against me.

Outside we could hear people walking down the hall laughing and chatting amongst themselves. Amber flinched and glanced at the doors as their silhouettes past by the frosted glass. I withdrew from her wetness and returned my attention to teasing her clit. moving my fingers in firm steady circles, alternating between speeds and pressure. Her chest rose and fell heavily as she struggled to keep her voice down.

"mm-...uhnn-..uhn-..mm-...ahh-"

I slid my other hand up to cover Amber's mouth and conceal her moans. I held her firmly and pressed down. Whilst everyone else was working hard, she was busy getting humped and finger-fucked with her tits out. Arching her back against me. Her wet tongue traced my palm with each muffled whine of pleasure. I loved the feeling of her struggling against my hand.

Every moan and slutty sound she made sent electric jolts straight down to my cock, which was was squished between her asscheeks.

I gently built up more pressure, stroking her pussy faster with a rhythm that had her bucking against my hand desperate for more. It was her turn to make me feel good. I had enough of dry humping and bent her forward over the desk so she was sandwiched between me and the hard surface. Trapped for my pleasure. She looked back at me with a pleading look in her eye. Her pussy was already so wet when I pulled out my stiff cock. She bit her lip and breathed shakily in aroused anticipation as I slapped my meat obscenely against her ass. Her grey skirt was hiked up so her whole rear was on display. I pulled her thong aside revealing her moist pink lips.

She spoke up in a low needy tone, begging me for release.

"pleeasee sir.... just give it to me-"

I rubbed against her wet slit to tease her.

"please-" she breathed heavily, pouting in protest.

She inhaled sharply as I finally slipped my full length inside.

"Oooohhh yeah" I groaned.

I held her weak frame firmly underneath me with my dick fully inside her. I slid in and out with long hard strokes progressively getting faster.

She gasped quietly as I banged her into the table.

"aaAh nngh! - nngh! - yes! - ahh!- "

She clung to the desk desperately as I pummelled into her with enough force to make her ass jiggle against me. Her pussy felt so slick and tight like it was sucking me in. I gripped her wrists and forced them against her back as I slammed my hips into her roughly again and again making the desk shake. Her nipples pressed against the hard surface and flesh slapped against flesh. She had to suppress her whines of pleasure or the meeting room next door would have heard, but she couldn't help but whimper as I rocked her back and forth on my cock.

I grunted against her ear and told her to take it and spanked her. She quietly begged me not to stop as pleasure overtook her. She was filled with intense lust speaking between gasps.

" Ah!! yess give it to me! I've been such a good girl-I need it-mmm I need that fat dickk- keep pounding my pussy-Aooh! just like that yesdon't stopmmmm- dont stop fuckkk, yes! YES! -"

Her legs shook with every thrust. the slut was drooling as she feverishly rambled and moaned for me. She was no longer concerned about whether we'd get caught as all her focus was diverted to orgasming on my cock. All at once, her mouth opened wide, she clenched down on me and with a pained pleasure, she squealed, writhed and spasmed underneath me. She came hard and her hot wetness dripped down her legs and onto my balls making me shudder. Her body went limp and she lay panting as I continued to fuck her. I could feel I was also close and decided I wanted to cum on her tongue.

I withdrew and forced her onto her knees. She was sweaty and out of breath, pouting up at me as I got myself into position.

"go on. Finish me off." I commanded stroking my wet cock against her soft lips.

She whimpered as she began to gulp me down inch by inch. She slurped loudly as her head bobbed up and down swallowing as much of me as she could. I held the back of her head firmly guiding her down onto me. Her nose pressed against my pubes rhythmically and I lifted my hips up making her gag. I held her there enjoying the sensation of her choking on me a little before lifting her back off me. She had tears in her eyes but obediently went back to pleasuring me. I let out a satisfied sigh as she snaked her tongue around me. I eagerly rocked my hips against her face and grabbed fistfuls of her hair as I fucked her mouth. All she could do was moan around me as I thrust deeper into her throat. my dick twitched and I knew my orgasm was steadily approaching.

"ohhyeah, I'm going to cum! Take it bitch!"

"mmph!!~"

I tightened my grip on her head to steady myself then bucked my hips against her tongue rapidly before filling her mouth. She moaned in surprise and appreciation, then swallowed it all to avoid staining her blouse. She sucked every last drop. She smiled at me and showed me her tongue giggling as I gently pet her head: she looked so sexy panting on her knees on the floor, clinging to the front of my jeans,. I tucked my cock back into my fly and she thanked me for filling her mouth.

I guaranteed there would be more of where that came from for her to look forward to.

She stayed on her knees as I left. I strolled back down the hall towards the meeting as if nothing happened.