Forced CFNM at the Bar

Story Info
Forced CFNM at the bar.
3.4k words
3.32
14.1k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

It was the 782nd attempt to pick up a woman at a bar for Suresh. 27 years old, still a virgin. Not just a virgin, he thought bitterly, they would have to find a new word for someone who hadn't even kissed a woman before. Not even a peck on the cheek. Of course, he had academically done well for himself and was now in a good IT job that paid the big bucks. But, what use was it when he hadn't even had a basic touch of a woman, outside his family of course. Even in his family, he knew the women always pitied him which was worse, much worse.

Sophie was at the same pub. Unlike Suresh, she was a knockout in every sense of the way. When Suresh laid his eyes on her, he didn't look away for 5 minutes. Sophie, of course, knew his stares and felt only complete contempt. Like this scrawny, big nose would ever have a shot with her. Although, admittedly, he was dressed well. Of course, she was used to the ogling. She even encouraged it. Her city was known for the heat, and her wardrobe was filled with sundresses. Her clothes hardly ever covered anything after her panties and was always well above her knees. Today, she was sleeveless as well and was showing just the start of the cleavage. And, all this when she had no intention of picking up any man and just wanted to have a good time with her female friends.

And yet, when he was staring at her for five minutes straight, it still annoyed her. She looked up to give Suresh a murderous stare and he scurried away. The bartender, Sruthi, who also owned the bar, arrived with her usual complimentary starters. She was close friends with her. In fact, she was close friends with all the workers, who were exclusively women. They had banded together to start this pub as a way to employ more women and she gave them Karate lessons in her weekends for free. As a result, she had unlimited free starters and only had to pay for drinks. Today, the chilli Bhajjies were particularly spicy. On a dare, she dipped them on more chutney and instantly, her eyes started watering. It was too much and she reached for her beer and in the scuffle, the chutney fell on her. The light-coloured sundress was drenched in it. Shit! The night had not even started and her house was ten kilometres away. Even the nearest clothing store was 2 kms away.

The simplest solution was to send out one of her friends to get a new dress for her. However, she was always insanely particular about what she wore, even for a couple of hours. Plus, most of her friends had already found dance partners. Two of those dance partners already had their hands firmly in her friends' respective buttocks. Oh, well! There was only one other solution. She scanned the floor for the "ass of the day". Suresh, predictably, had his eyes glued to her two friends who were dancing with their partner's hand on their ass. Even from a distance, she could feel his eyes boring into them with jealousy. She called Sruthi and told her to send a complimentary drink to Suresh without telling him whom it was from.

Suresh, on his part was indeed watching the women, the gorgeous women dancing with the men with open jealousy. These men didn't even know the names of the women and yet, they were already grabbing their asses. He imagined himself doing it and even in his imagination, the women scowled and kicked him away. These men were all so lucky, he thought bitterly. In between, he still stole glances at Sophie. Sruthi gave him a drink on the house and he had it. Sophie was watching him expectantly. Yup! As expected, little bladder control, she thought, her contempt increasing. He was walking towards the toilet, which was right next to a small supply closet. She got the keys from Sruthi and lay in wait. When he came out, she pounced on him and dragged him inside the closet.

"What the hell are you doing?" Suresh shouted. He had no idea that the closet door was soundproofed.

"I need your clothes." Came the calm reply.

"What? Are you crazy? Let me out." He took a wild swing at her. She was an expert Karate fighter. She trained other women in their free time. And yet, she didn't even move. Suresh's fist landed fully on her cheek and she didn't even feel it. He, meanwhile felt the jarring pain in his fist as he held it. Sophie just stared contemptuously.

"Let me out." He demanded again. Sophie shrugged and took a swing at him. Suresh went down in an instant, dazed.

"Stand up, take off your clothes, and hand it over. As you can see, I have spilled chutney all over mine. Take off your clothes, that's right all of them. I will wear them, walk over to the nearest clothing store, buy some for myself and then give your clothes back. If not, I can forcibly take them off you and drag you outside, butt naked into the pub."

Suresh started tearing up. He knew he had no chance against this woman. When he had punched her, his arms were the one that pained. She didn't even feel it. But, was he going to do it. Was he really going to stand naked in front of this slut who was looking at him like he was a Cockroach. He stood up slowly and looked up pleadingly into the eyes of the woman. She towered over him and stared at him with contempt.

"Please, do we really have to do this." She looked at her watch.

"The time is now 7:43. Every minute I stay in this closet is one more hour you will stay in this closet, completely naked."

Suresh gave up. Tears flowing down his eyes, he started.

The Shoes were easy. Of course. Removing one's shoes hardly changed anything. Yet, the moment he took off his first Shoe, he stopped. He now realised what he had done. He was committing. He was committing to taking his clothes off in front of this woman. He didn't even know her name. Of course, it happened all the time in his fantasies. Even today, he had fantasised about taking her to his place, and taking his clothes off. However, in his fantasy, she was taking her clothes off as well. He supposed, he thought bitterly, she was quite well over halfway there with the mini sundress. He wondered if she had panties on. He could already see her bra. She had found a small spot in one of the racks to sit. The look on her face, the contemptuous look told him he had no mercy.

Both shoes off, and both socks off, he stared at her.

"Please, please let me go. You don't have to do this."

"Naked boy!" She started and then laughed as he made a face. "Ah! Is the naked boy getting angry. I guess you want me to call you a man! Well, you are naked boy to me. And, the more you dawdle, the more time you are spending here, naked. And, of course, the more you dawdle, the more you risk me taking your clothes off by force and dragging you outside naked."

Suresh stared at her.

"I will, of course, tell everyone that you tried to molest me here and that is why I did all this. While you are not a man by any stretch of the imagination, there are other men outside. How many of them do you think would thrash your naked ass, silly just because they think that will somehow impress me."

Suresh imagined it.

He was naked! Completely, naked. In front of the tens of men and women in the bar.

The women would openly point and laugh. The men, the idiots would do exactly what Sophie said. He cried openly and once again pleaded with Sophie for mercy. She pointed to her watch. Oh, no!

He started taking his T-shirt off. It came off in one motion. Sophie watched his scrawny upper body and laughed out loud. He dawdled a little for his pants. But, eventually the look on her face made him.

He removed his Jeans. Belt off. Zipper off. And, finally, he puled it down. He stopped out of it. He was in his underwear now.

For the first time that night, Sophie's face showed interest instead of contempt. Suresh, miserable at being treated like this, did not register anything. Because she had seen down and gotten the first look at the bulge. It didn't matter what were the circumstances. The male cock had a mind of it's own. Simple prospect of getting naked in front of a woman always made it excited. Suresh, despite feeling, the humiliation was fully aroused. She could see that he was sporting an erection. That didn't bother her. She was aware of the effect she had on men. She even encouraged it with her daring clothes. Even today, a sizeable amount of cleavage was visible. And so, it was not a surprise to her that he was erect.

What was surprising though, was the size. Suresh's bulge was enormous. She could see through his underwear that it was gigantic. Obviously she was not a virgin. She had had multiple partners in the past, but looking back she could swear that none of them was ever as big as Suresh. She thought of her last partner Karan. Suresh would be thrice his size. Well, let's see. Maybe she will be merciful.

While even Sophie started feeling a little merciful, fate certainly wasn't towards Suresh. At that very moment, he had both his hands hooked in his underwear. He was going to do it! His shrewd, calculating mind was telling him that he didn't have a choice. He could get naked and humiliate himself in front of Sophie. Or, he could get naked and humiliate himself in front of the whole pub. Those were his only choices. Yet, there was still hope and he once again pleaded silently with Sophie. She just stared sweetly expecting him to pull his undies down. The door opened and in walked Sruthi. One look at Suresh and she laughed. A second look at Suresh and the eyes naturally went down. She whistled at the sight of that bulge.

Suresh cried again and finally did it. He pulled his undies down in one swift motion. He was mortified at the fact that he was having an erection. His cock sprung proudly like a Cobra wanting to pounce. Fully parallel to the ground, it stood at attention. Sophie and Sruthi were both impressed. Suresh was huge. Gigantic. People had talked about python in the pants, but this was nothing short of an Anaconda.

"Naked boy!" Suresh groaned. It was humiliating and Sruthi laughing out loud made it worse.

"Oooooooo! Naked boy groans when he is called it. I wonder why, though? Aren't you a boy."

Suresh was now openly crying. He couldn't help himself. Being naked in front of two women in a public place was humiliating. And, his cock getting fully erect wasn't helping thing either. Sruthi moved forward. Her movements were slow and controlled. She slowly picked up his belt. Suresh stared in horror! Was she going to spank him? Was she really going to spank him Naked, completely, not a stitch on. In his birthday suit. However, her intentions were much worse. She motioned him to spread his legs. And then, she pulled his belt back as far as she could and lashed it at his balls. Suresh screamed in pain and clutched his balls.

Naked, completely, not a stitch on! And, clutching his balls! In front of two gorgeous women who were fully clothed. Suresh bawled in pain and humiliation.

"There is more where that comes from if you don't answer Sophie's question." Sruthi warned him. "Now, stand up straight, spread your legs and lock your hands behind your head."

The very thought of getting his balls belted removed every ounce of fight Suresh ever had. He complied with Sruthi's orders and stood up straight.

"Aren't you a boy?"

"Yes."

Thwack! Suresh had his balls belted again.

"You wanna try that again?" Sruthi, Sruthi spoke with such menace.

"Yes, ma'am. I am a boy."

"Aren't you naked?"

"Yes, ma'am. I am naked."

"So, you are naked boy."

Suresh agreed. "So, why did you waste my time?"

"I am so sorry, ma'am."

"Not good enough, naked boy. Now, kiss my feet and tell me that you are sorry."

Suresh crawled to Sophie. Still naked, he was seeing the entire scene as though it was happening to someone else.

Naked, completely, not a stitch on! And, crawling in front of two fully clad woman. And now, he was going to kiss her feet. Was there anything more humiliating? But, he had no choice. Sruthi had moved behind him and he knew that, if he hesitated, she would belt his buttocks. His buttocks! He suddenly realised, which were now completely exposed to Sruthi. Not even a small confetti on it to hide behind.

"I am very sorry," he hesitated, and then said, "ma'am."

Thwack! Suresh felt it as Sruthi landed a strong and fast one on his buttocks with his own belt.

"Do it properly." Came her command.

Suresh looked confused at both of them. He kissed both her feet.

"I am your slave, mom."

Thwack! His balls and ass were on fire as the second merciless hit came to him.

"Try again."

Suresh could not understand. Bawling in pain, he begged them. "Please." He pleaded. "Just tell me what you want."

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Three more hits on his naked ass with his own belt, and he clutched Sophie's feet in desperation. "Please, please. Stop." He begged while both women stared at him mercilessly.

Eventually, realising what Sophie wanted, he started.

"I" - kissed left foot - "am" - kissed right foot - "so" - kissed left foot - "sorry" - kissed right foot - "ma'am".

Sophie kicked him backwards. While that gave a jarring pain and a fresh wave of humiliation at being kicked in his chin by a woman while he was completely naked in front of her, it also brought in a modicum of relief that he had finally done what she wanted.

"Naked boy! I am going to change into your clothes. You will lick Sruthi's shoes clean during that time so that you will be turned away from me. If I found out that you saw me..." She didn't even have to end that sentence as Suresh turned around and crawled to Sruthi.

It was now official. He was now officially not a human anymore. As, naked, he started licking Sruthi's shoes. Was anything more degrading than this? He hated them for doing this to him and he hated himself for being such a pushover. Yet, he had no choice. The very thought of his own belt made all his fight go out. And so, he started. He licked Sruthi's shoes. He heard the rustle of clothes as Sophie stepped out of her own. The temptation to turn around was too high. And yet, he controlled as he continued to lick Sruthi's shoes. Eventually, Sophie put his shirt and pants. Obviously, she did not touch his inners. And then, she made the fatal mistake. She whistled.

The moment he heard it. Suresh's entire mind changed.

He was naked, completely. Not a stitch on!

In front of two women who were fully clothed.

He had just kissed the feet of one of them and had licked the other's shoes.

And yet, when she whistled to him. It was the worst thing he could think of. He would get them! And get them hard! OF course, he could not do anything until his clothes came back. So, he had to wait. He could see two cameras in the closet. The key was to get the footage and that would be the most difficult part. Everything else was a breeze.

"Naked boy." Sophie spoke. " I am going to get some clothes for myself. I will come back in half hour. Meanwhile, Sruthi owns you. Ensure to obey everything she tells you and maybe, maybe we will be generous enough to send you back home tonight with your clothes where you can masturbate thinking of us."

Sophie expected him to continue bawling. However, Suresh's face was set. His face was fully expressionless as he once again kissed her feet. She shrugged!

Sruthi continued to bully him for half hour. Making him do sit-ups, jumping jacks and laughed her head off at the sight of his hard cock bobbing up and down. Sophie came back and Suresh kissed her feet again. Sophie eventually handed his clothes back and he stood up. She also handed him a CD.

"We might use you in the future. If we need our feet, or shoes, or houses cleaned, we will call you and you will do anything we say. Whenever you think about disobeying, watch the CD and think about the lakhs of people who might be seeing it as we release it online."

The toughest part of the night was to keep his face expressionless. Did this bimbo really hand her own life to him in a silver platter? Dumbass. To continue to keep them happy, he bent down and kissed their feet one last time. They sent him out with one last kick to his buttocks. Suresh went straight to his lawyer, Ashwini. She was someone he always had a crush on. However, when he asked her out, she told him she was not interested in her. However, when she saw the video, she knew she had been stupid. That Anaconda! She needed it desperately. Simultaneously, she was disgusted beyond belief at the two women. They would pay! They would pay badly.

The legal notices came one week later. Sophie and Sruthi were both flabbergasted! They contacted their own lawyers and all six of them met for the first time.

"Naked boy! Are you insane! Do you want your video uploaded online everywhere?" Sophie bellowed in her most threatening voice.

"Let the record reflect that your clients are threatening my-". Ashwini couldn't finish the sentence as she croaked and coughed. Everyone had noted how she had walked so unsteadily into the room. She had spent all last night taking Suresh's massive cock through every orifice in her body. Suresh, however, spoke up. "Your threat is not as scary as you seem to think."

Sophie and Shruti both knew they were finished. Like dopes, they had incriminated themselves by sharing the CD with Suresh. The video was conclusive proof. And there was no Way out.

Ashwini used a phone app to type messages which it read out in turn. "Assualt, aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon, molestation, illegal confinement, kidnap the list goes on and on if we take this to court." Sophie and Sruthi knew they were both finished. They couldn't even fathom that Suresh would not have a care in the world about his naked videos going online. They begged him to forgive them. Suresh didn't budge. He fully intended to destroy them. They discussed it with their lawyers. The lawyers confirmed what they already knew. Suresh was adamant that they should be sent to jail. However, their lawyers, and even Ashwini convinced him that court could take a long, long time. And, even if he could say right now that he didn't care about his naked videos online, he might regret it in the future. And so, they settled on an out-of-court settlement of 1 Crore. In lieu of the amount, Sophie sold him her house and Sruthi signed away her rights to the bar. Overnight, Suresh had a splendid 3-bedroom house and a happening bar. Ashwini had no intention of losing out and told him she loved him. Suresh was so besotted, he asked her to marry him the moment she hinted on a deeper commitment and she said yes.

indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers