Forced Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sky fishing. You are sky fishing," I said turning towards Lexi. She gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"That is a fair parallel. The bait is the applied paste and we attempt to lure the nefts onto the ball which is slowly retracted with the neft in tow."

"And what do we do with the nefts once we catch them?" She pulled out a triangular pillow out of the duffel and propped herself on it watching her lure dance in the sky.

"We eat them of course. If you fry them in oil they become flat and tender and you wrap ingredients in them. Kind of like a burrito. Trust me you'll love it."

"And what do I do while you're sky fishing?"

"I have a second rod if you want. If not we can just talk about things. You wanted to know what I did in my free time, this is it."

"I never really got into fishing. My Dad loved it and always tried to get me to go with him but I was always so bored. With you though I think I'll be able to find things to do," I said, waggling my eyebrows suggestively.

"Okay. Whatever you want honey." Giving me another quick kiss she turned her attention back to the sky. Turning to her I examined her body. God I have no idea why a woman like her wants anything to do with me. Even if I do look a little better than I used to. I snorted. Who am I trying to kid, I look ten times better than I used to and I still don't even come close to her effortless beauty. Shrugging I turned myself ninety degrees and laid my head into her lap. Staring at her endless expanse of legs I watched as they slowly relaxed, having been startled by my sudden appearance. Letting her fragrance waft over me I relaxed into the comforting caress of her scent. It's like a drug. Hell, it probably is a drug. Pheromones or some exotic chemical like that. I think she told me once but I can't really recall. It's hard to generate the effort to care when something as simple as breathing can feel so good.

I sat there for a decent amount of time before my brain started to churn; as it picked up momentum, the worries and fears collecting into a big ball of doubt that ruined my enjoyment. Oh well, no time like the present.

"So Lexi, I haven't forgotten about our conversation we had earlier. You know the thing where you told me you were training to be an assassin before you so rudely distracted me." She had the grace to blush and her hand fluttered nervously on her thigh. She nodded slowly.

"Are you really okay with murdering someone, in cold blood?" My hand had clenched, bunching the fabric of my pants.

"As far as I'm told it never comes to that. Most of the times its observation and planting evidence. Or seduction or bribery, murdering them is the last resort." I relaxed fractionally.

"Do you think you could?"

"Truthfully? I have no idea. I've tried to convince myself I could do what's necessary but in the end. I'm not sure. Besides, assassin is the wrong term, a spy or serial seductress is more accurate."

"In the sake of honesty, I don't think I'd feel very good about you being a killer. Homunculi are one thing but thinking sentient individuals, I don't know if I could associate myself with a murderer. I'm also not quite sure how I feel about sharing."

"Since meeting you my priorities have shifted. I would do anything to protect you. Anything. I love you Lexi and if that means I have to get my hands dirty then I know I could. Anything else... who knows," she finished with a shrug.

"I can live with that. I just don't know how much use I will be to you if you go all James bond and whatnot. I play a mean game of poker but I don't think I'll be able to do much. You had said earlier that we would be paired together for work but I'll probably have to do something else."

"We'll see, but that's a worry for another day. For now, let's just sit back and enjoy the day.

Fears partially mollified, I settled down against her stomach and let the gentle beating of her heart lull me to sleep. After she caught her fill she woke me with a quick peck on the cheek before putting away the pole and rolling up the blanket. The pile of nefts wiggled in a pile about twelve deep. As we walked back to the room we settled into a comfortable silence. Eventually, Lexi broke the quiet rhythm made by our feet and the swish of the grass.

"I have a request," she blurted out.

"Well go ahead. It's not like I'm your master, you don't need my permission," I teased.

"I want to invite the twins over for dinner and a game."

I contemplated this development in silence.

"Okay. She wasn't just getting her rocks off on me was she? She was actually looking to make me feel comfortable?"

"No, of course, she wasn't. I promise you, she especially, would never do something as crass as that. I'm sure she felt bad when she saw how you responded."

Not so sure about that. I saw her face after she "sampled" me.

"Okay. That's fine, but I still think it's weird that I don't know their names."

"Give it time. They were my classmates and close friends growing up and I really hope you get along with them."

"How close we talking here. Like, biblically close?" She had the good grace to blush and nod.

"I'm just teasing. I have no problem with you banging your classmates. If I'm being completely honest it's pretty hot. Everyone I've seen so far is a solid ten and the idea of you going down on each other gets the blood pumping."

She nudged me with her shoulder and waggled her eyebrows suggestively. Before too long we were back at the compound and safely into Lexi's room. Pulling a strange circular contraption from a shelf that looked like a mix between a waffle iron and a griddle she started frying the nefts. Wandering around the area I was at a loss of what to do as she bustled around the kitchen. Saving me from feeling too awkward she asked me to prepare some strawberries. I fell into a comfortable pattern as I prepared a variety of fruits. The fruits of my labors had me viewing a counter full of bananas, strawberries, kiwi, mandarin oranges, grapes, pineapple, and an orangish thing that had the texture of a watermelon. When I tasted it though it tasted almost exactly like a strawberry milkshake. I was savoring a couple pieces of the strange fruit when someone knocked on the door. My munching stopped as Uno, at least, I think it was Uno, stepped through the doorway and gave Lexi a large hug. Dos hovered at the threshold of the doorway and briefly met my gaze before lowering her eyes and shuffling her feet. Deciding to be the bigger man, so to speak, I broke her tension by walking up to her and giving her a quick hug. She froze for a moment before giving a brief embrace back. Seeing the relief in her face confirmed Lexi's words about her not meaning any harm. Backing away from Dos, I almost missed her whisper.

"Samantha."

I was confused for a few seconds before I made the connection with what she said. Pulling her into back into a firmer hug I whispered back, "Sydney, but call me Syd. It's nice to meet you, Samantha." Our quiet exchange went unnoticed over the boisterous exuberance displayed between Lexi and Uno as something Uno had said warranted Lexi headlocking her and swinging her around.

"Settle down you two. I'm hungry and I don't want to lose any of the food to roughhousing. Now do succubi ever say grace or can I just go to town on the grub?" Uno gave me a sly look and pointed at Lexi.

"Not for this kind of meals. She never really took much stock in that though, probably influenced by her mother. I'm hungry though so I second the motion for eating."

Dinner was a quiet affair with everybody keeping their hands to themselves, mostly. It was still a work in progress getting used to Lexi's need for affection. Very handsy, and the same but with whatever verb would be used for the tail... tailsy? No. That can't be right. We'll go with tail-groping. That's actually worse. How about... tailing. Close enough. The tailing was still a work in progress, I tended to flinch at the unexpected caresses. After dinner I sighed and patted my stomach appreciatively, the nefts tasting as good as advertised. They were a strange combination of salty and crunchy while staying flexible and complimented the fruit salad esque filling admirably.

"So what now team? We watch a movie or something."

"Not exactly," it was Lexi that spoke up.

"What does that mean?"

"How do you feel about board games?"

"My family used to have a game night. It tended to be a fiery affair with many accusations of cheating. I love it. So what game are we playing I am a mean builder of villages on a certain island of Catan. Or whatever else you're considering. Except Monopoly that game is genetically engineered to generate strife. And it never ends. Ever. We once tried to play a Monopoly game to the bitter end. It took months." I shuddered at the memory.

"I don't think you'll know it, it's kind of unique to succubi."

"Well I'm down for whatever as long as your prepared to get your but kicked by a newbie, not to toot my own horn or anything but I'm pretty good with game theory." I felt the cocky grin on my face and I did nothing to squash it.

Lexi smiled and started pulling out what looked to be a handmade box as Uno turned to me and started to explain the rules.

"So the basic premise is similar to chess with the ultimate goal being to take out the opposing players goddess. There are six types of pieces and each can only move in set ways. There are Pawns, Knights, Rangers, Bishops, Magi, and Siege Engines."

"Dibs on the blue one."

"How did you know there was a blue goddess?" Lexi asked, clearly puzzled.

"C'mon there are always blue pieces. Blue, red or orange, white, black, and green are the most common colors in my experience. I always steal the blue one if I can it was a little game between my sister and I to see who ended up with the pieces as blue are both of our favorite color."

"It's blue, green, red and brown for this game. Each goddess has a special ability that can be used once every ten turns. Blue can teleport a piece up to two additional spaces. Red can upgrade a pawn into another piece. Brown can revive a piece that perished in the previous round and green can summon an additional piece during their turn."

"Summon? So not exactly like chess."

"It's like chess only in the way that pieces move in prescribed ways and can capture other pieces. A player can move up to two pieces in a turn or they can summon one piece. It's also played on a hexagonal instead of a square grid. It takes three hits to capture an enemy goddess," Lexi finished explaining as she pulled out the large hexagonal grid and little plastic baggies with necessary pieces."

"One more thing. We roll dice to determine the starting composition of our forces."

"That's kinda cool makes each game a little more unique. Although I'm a little sceptical of the free for all nature of the game. So the winner is the last one standing or is it the one who takes out more opponents?"

"Last one standing."

"Fair enough. I think I get the gist of it, now all that's left is to play a game and start to figure out strategies."

We got down to business and poured out our individual pieces. I got blue like I wanted. Lexi took red while Uno picked brown leaving Dos... Samantha with green. I rolled my die and got an okay roll but the smirk on Lexi's had me rethinking my initial strategy.

I got slaughtered.

My initial strategy of rushing to kill Lexi with a combination of rangers and knights was blown to smithereen when both Lexi and Uno started pouring on the pressure. Samantha spent nearly all her moves summoning pieces but I was more concerned with the pincer offensive breathing down my throat. I had to use most turns to summon pieces to fend of potential strikes on my goddess, even with all my efforts two strikes still slipped through.

It turned out to be Samantha who landed the killing blow with a lone ranger that snuck it's way into the frontline.

"Et tu, Brute?" I said, slightly pissed at the triple teaming of the newbie. Didn't even give me a game to get my feet under me. These succubi are ruthless. Standing up from the table I made my way towards the couch and tv.

"Where are you going?" Uno asked. I turned back towards the group and saw Samantha looking a little hopeful and a lot sad slash nervous. Lexi was staring at Samantha like she wanted nothing more than to wring her neck.

"Uhhh... I lost right? I was gonna go watch some tv," I said, confused.

"Oh yeah, we didn't explain. Generally as a penalty the loser has to sit in the lap of the person who defeated them," Uno said unabashedly. It was Lexi's turn to look a little nervous and she mouthed sorry and shrugged her shoulders.

"It's okay. You didn't know. If you want to go watch tv that's fine," Samantha said softly.

The soft way she offered this olive branch was what did it for me. Performing my best Lexi saunter I made my way to Samantha's chair. Watching the hope bloom on her face confirmed the correctness of my decision. I turned my back to her and slowly, oh so slowly, sat down on Samantha's lap, staring at Lexi the whole time. As I sat I attempted to convey a "here's what you get for not telling me" message on my face. Judging by Lexi's bashful and envious look I did a fairly good job. Stiff as I board I wiggled on Samantha's lap as I tried to get more comfortable.

"Samantha, it's all right. Relax dear. You've already got a little more intimate than this at lunch yesterday." She blushed but she relaxed fractionally and her tail crept from behind her and slid along my arm. Snatching it out of the air I whispered, "speak of the sneaky devil." It pulled ineffectively at my grip and Samantha let out a small gasp. Sneaking Lexi a look I popped the tip into my mouth and suckled it lightly. She melted underneath me into a squishy puddle of comfiness.

"Much better. Now go avenge me." I watched as Samantha systematically dismantled Uno and Lexi's depleted forces with her fully stocked army. It was a massacre. I enjoyed myself to as I occasionally stroked her thigh and felt the reverberations through her flesh. It was actually kinda making me a little warm, and for some reason, I could smell lilacs and vanilla. It was effecting me a lot like Lexi's cinnamon pepper smell, I shifted a little as my pants became uncomfortably tight. Another wave of heat floated over me as the lilac and vanilla became stronger. It wasn't until the sound of Samantha's panting broke through my thoughts, that I realized what was happening.

Man, I'm an idiot. What did I expect to happen when I teased a succubus?

I apologized delicately to Samantha and stopped my teasing. Sans distractions, Samantha finished off her sister.

"I'm not sharing with your sister. That's a little too much further outside my comfort zone."

"Winners choice," Lexi muttered.

"How about it Sam? Want to relieve yourself of your torment?"

Looking confused she shook her head and Uno pouted as she sat back into her seat. Lexi looked determined but had almost no forces left and lost the game in five turns. I vacated the soft seat and noticed that my but was a little wet. Quietly excusing myself to the bedroom I wiped myself down and put on a new pair of shorts. I hadn't realized I was affecting her to quite that extent. Note to self, apologize to Samantha later. Also, my wayward erection softened back into hiding. I shivered a little at the strange feeling. That is really going to take some getting used to.

Feeling slightly fresher, and more comfortable in the baggier shorts I saw Lexi escorting the twins out the door. Before Lexi could close the door I surprised Samantha by hurrying forward and hugging her.

"Sorry to be such a tease. I enjoyed tonight and I'm sorry if I made you feel bad at lunch yesterday. I think we're going to be good friends."

"I know your secret," she whispered with a secretive mischievous smile.

"Talk to you later," Samantha finished louder and turned to follow Uno who was still walking away.

I stood there stunned with my mouth slightly agape as Lexi pulled me to her chest and started counting down. "Three, two, one. Your six hours are up honey. You're all mine now," she finished with a throaty growl.

Uh oh.