All Comments on 'Forced Into Marriage Ch. 02'

by SexMaster73

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
NO ! ! ! ! !

Forced rape by a husband is not uncommon between married couples. In this story, what part of NO does the husband not understand?

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU, NO VOTE FOR TRASH LIKE THIS

ps: if you do not like our comment, do not ask for it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Forced into Marriage both chapters excellent

Hey its a fine story and it has structure and form. Ok it is written from the male viewpoint but I can relate to it.

What do you expect to find in the NonConsent section anyway... flower arranging texts?

Thank you

Heather

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow, this is hot & sweet!!!!

This is a beautiful story... God, it got me so excited!!!!! Hot Hot Hot..............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Work!

It's been a while that a bodice-ripper type story has been so hot! The characters are not overly developed, but you have a great sense of what they are feeling, emotionally and sexually! :) The 1st story is a little bit stronger, but they are both sexy and great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved it!

loved it. can't wait for the next part.

greeneyeredheadgreeneyeredheadover 19 years ago
Yummy Yummy

Very nice ... loved how you made her cum for you - even though she didnt really want to give you her release - would love to hear more of her feelings on that ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sweetly forcefull... what a hot combination!!

I sooo loved to read this storie... the writer could combine the forcefull fantasy with romance and actually make it in a sweet way.. I find this story amazing... and i can t wait for the next chapter!!

Deborah, 26.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Terrible attempt at writing

What may have been a story of interest was so poorly written as to be an insult to the reader. Included in the long list of errors were misspelled words, words used incorrectly, missing words and ever changing tense. The list goes on but I find I can't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I gave you a 5

I really liked this story a lot.

I will be looking for more of your stories .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

great story, wish it could be true! Although it is forced sex, still it is between a married couple, and the husband cares about his wife and loves her. Really good story, looking forward for more!

TayaSerenceTayaSerenceover 6 years ago
Eagerly awaiting more

It's so sexy and sweet that he wants to please her, I can't wait to see her give herself to him. Thank you for writing, I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A quotation:

Advice to husbands:

"You shall not begin your marriage with a rape." BALZAC

I couldn't say it better. The only acceptable circumstance in which you should rape your wife is when you are satisfying one or more of her fantasies.

puma0916@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next step for them would be babies

He's gonna spend the next few months knocking her up with their firstborn. If the rapes broke her, imagine what forced impregnation would do. For sure, she's eventually going to end up as his devoted and obedient wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous