All Comments on 'Forced into Prostitution Ch. 04'

by fannyrat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kiwi_subslutkiwi_subslutover 6 years ago
Nice, nice, nice

Awesome series thank you. I loved it. Nice that it was inside her head!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Would love to read more of this story and similar stories..

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 6 years ago
By Far the Best of the Four

This one did the best job of letting her realize the source of her arousal and as such, the best story.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I loved it because it bringed back alot of memory for me when I was younger and when I was with older and Older Mens each time. The Black Mens would line up when I danced for there turn to touch on me or ask me to go in to a back room with them. Then when I done things on my own and had me some Regular Mens like Jill there were times to some I wasnt so GOOD Looking cause I was just got pregnant or over having been and my tummy not down yet or my pussy tightened up yet. I liked being with the Black Mens more cause they talked the Trash to me and I Liked and Learned I NEEDED that Feeling of being Submissive to them. I still do with the Black Man I seeing now and is with. I got even some pics me was took when I was in some there Homes and I was told to just wear my Bra or just Panties and my High Heels and NOTHING Else while cooking for them or cleaning there house to they was to come touch on me or strip me and use me where ever they wanted and how ever they wanted or needed me at the moment. Like Jill I started NEEDING that Crazyer SEX and Regular like cause Normal Sex with Mens was boring. I became Very VERY Submissive and to a Handfull of Mens I was TOTALLY Submissive to them when they was IN the BDSM Lifestyle and USED me as they was my DOM or Black Master. And like Jill when ever like my Breasts and Specialy my NIPPLES was PULLED on I'd always get SOoooo WET. Enough Mens would tell me after pulling on them and then fingering me telling me how wet my Pussy was all ready for them. And like Jill some times the HARDER a Man or specialy a Black Man would just FUCK me and not be making NO Love to me but just Doing what he got to DO to get his self off IN me would make my Pussy Wetter and WETTER the HARDER they BANGED me the WETTER I would get. :-) So yeah I realy REALY liked this story cause it bringed back so many memory for me. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Unbelievable! Incredibly imaginative and so believable. In Jill the author has created an amazing character. What a story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a fantastic series. The author has created a very memorable character in Jill, and has shared with the reader not only her thoughts, but her feelings and emotions as well. Throughout all her sexual experiences the reader finds out about Jill, who she is, what she desires, and what arouses her. The author paints a complicated story as Jill works through all her unwanted and hated, yet arousing experiences. Finally it appears that she knows what she wants and needs, and how to get it in a way that she enjoys. The last few sentences, however, seem to open a new door for Jill. Fucking her son-in-law Damien, a new member of the club, Jill certainly knows him. But that has not apparently slowed her down, and she entertained him as she has other club members who came to her house on weekends. This strange ending seems almost like an introduction, or a tease, for what might come. The story is so well written and plotted that I certainly hope that the author will take up the pen and write some more about his incredible character, Jill.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Fabulous story, much of it told from Jill’s point of view, which makes it better and more erotic. I hope the ending is just a lead-in to new chapters.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Terrific story. Hope to see more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous