Forced Kisses

Story Info
Carli gets stolen for Drakes pleasure.
2.3k words
3.77
14.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 or older, and any possible hint of that not being the case is not to be interpreted as so. This is intended for fantasy purposes only, and is not an encouragement for someone to act out these things in reality, unless they have safe words and an equally kinky willing partner.

No one would willingly give permission for someone to use their body like this...

Tears pricked the corners of Carli's eyes and she closed them tightly breathing deeply trying to ignore the humiliation burning her cheeks at her current situation. Naked and bound spread-eagled and to the large four poster bed. A large mirror on the ceiling gave her a perfect view of her predicament. Orgasms being forced from her reluctant body while her captor licked and suckled on her sensitive sex. Her ankles secured to the bed posts holding her legs in the air, and gave him complete access to her vulnerable body. The vibrating wand he'd used on her, the feel of his tongue delving deep until she saw stars. The shame she felt for her responses caused a flush of hot colour to stain her chest and cheeks.

The long chain connected to her wrists held her arms above her head while the mirrors lining the walls and ceiling held her helpless to watch. He'd spent hours studying her delicate flesh.

The spanking and studded paddle he'd used when she resisted or took too long to cum for him... She was barely 5ft2, petite and shaking. This stranger was in his late 30s, broad shoulders and masculine, it had left her quivering beneath the strength of him when he had grabbed her shoulder length blond hair and dragged her back to the bed when she tried to escape earlier. A large hand on her throat as the other made quick work of clicking the restraints over her wrists

His mouth created an aching pulse as the delicate pink flesh between her legs throbbed, he had waxed her, leaving the skin bare and red, her delicate blonde curls were now gone.

She writhed, her stomach doing somersaults. At 18 years old, this was the most sexual experience that she had ever had. If her responses had disappointed him, her kidnapper showed no sign of it. Every movement commanding and efficient, giving the impression he was more at home touching her intimately that she was herself.

The stranger laughed and cooed at her, standing by her bed surveyed his work, tracing his fingers along her skin and she whimpered as he inserted one into her. She puffed and panted trying desperately not to look at him while the intrusion into her virginal sex continued. She flushed uncomfortably and her eyes widened when he brushed against her clit. She turned her head away from him sobs making her pert breasts tremble.

"You've done marvellously well... all pretty and pink before I fuck your brains out." He mused, speaking to her directly for the first time since she had woken up here and her wide eyes flew to his face.

"Nuuuhhh!!" she cried, wriggling her hips and shaking her legs to try and close her thighs but it was useless. Her pleas were muted by the obstruction in her throat.

He was going to force himself on her...

Her nipples were cold from where his hot mouth had sucked on them leaning over her body when he left the hot wax and strips to settle. His jaw set in an annoyance and he removed his fingers slapping down on her sensitive flesh. Leaving her panting in shock.

"Keep resisting and I'll just take your virginity now, to hell with your comfort." He growled, looking at her harshly.

Where was she?

Why was this stranger so familiar?

His dark eyes roved over her naked form and the fact that he was still clothed and she had yet the horrifying idea that she had seen his erection before.

The financial section of her library... The memory made her skin flush.

A woman in a business dress had been on her knees, his strong fingers gripping her hair, her head bobbing while pumped his thick cock in powerful thrusts down her throat. Their eyes had met when her surprised gasp at the sight had caught his attention, then he'd grinned while using her shock to fuck the woman's throat while she watched, unable to look away.

Her world lurched.

How long had he been planning this?

She trembled beneath his gaze as his hand ran across her ribcage and cupped her breast, the brush of his hardness against her aching sex. Her blue eyes wide with shock.

He was so big...

The ownership and possession as he palmed her breast and sucked the nipple back into his mouth. He groaned and moved against her delicate folds, separated only by the fabric of his black suit trousers. Her body shook as her body responded, a mind destroying need building as he rubbed his rigid length against her.

He eyed her savagely, reaching his other hand down to her clit and there was no mercy as his teeth bit her stiff nipple. Panicked that her body would betray her, Carli shook her head, her blue gaze darting frantically around the room but just like the ceiling, no escaping the display of his control over her.

The jumble of images she could remember danced behind her closed eyes as he climbed up her body to kiss her neck.

He had stolen her in the night during her walk home. Now she was in some unknown location.

"I can't wait to feel this greedy little cunt milk my cock when you cum like a good little whore" he groaned in her ear. "That gag in your mouth should have loosened up your jaws nicely by now" he rasped grinding his arousal against her swollen pussy and reaching for his belt. Her eyes flew wide as comprehension dawned what the action meant, shaking her head wildly.

She tried to protest, plead or beg him to stop, to cry out that she was sorry if she'd given him the wrong idea when she had watched him that day in the library. The hot memory combined with his expert touch sent a reluctant shiver through her. The weight of his body forcing her legs even further apart caused an ache so she shifted her hips which he must have mistook for need or desire on her part.

Tears making her blue eyes glitter.

Any words were lost behind the gag, he was right, the large ball gag was exhausting her muscles, and if he were to thrust his cock into her mouth, she doubted she could offer much resistance.

"If only you knew how often I've thought of this..." he said wrapping a hand around his length, rubbing the naked tip along her bare pussy. Sobs and protests shook her shoulders and he positioned the tip at her moist entrance. He pushed forwards and then grinned thoughtfully.

"I going to fuck you hard I'll break the god-damn bed..." he threatened, coating the tip of his thick dick with her juices. "I'm going to cum in this tight little cunt..."

He teased her with one shallow thrust, no more than the first inch inside her pussy.

"NUUUUHH!!" she pleaded as perspiration coated her skin. His girth stretched her opening and he groaned easing out again slowly. Her blue eyes locked with his, begging desperately for him to stop, to see her.. for some acknowledgement she wouldn't be a fuck toy.

Her body shuddered when he withdrew, standing between her thighs as she huffed out desperate breaths. Her eyes never strayed from his face as he stroked his length. Carli flinched when the jet of warm semen covered her stomach.

"PWEEEAAASEEE..." she begged.

"We are both going to thoroughly enjoy our first fuck with you cuming all over my dick..." he grinned releasing her legs which felt leaden and thudded against the end of the bed.

Grabbing onto her hips and flipping her onto her stomach, her face suddenly buried in the quilt and her ass feeling the sting of his palm. "You really do have the perfect skin tone for this... a perfect pink hand print on that sexy ass..." he tucked a hand under her pelvis and began to stroke her pussy again. She felt herself flutter around his invading fingers and sobbed into the quilt.

Why was she responding to him?

She didn't like this... she didn't!

There would be no escaping it, one way or another... this man was going to steal her innocence. She had survived her teenage years in the foster system, escaped her mother's carousel of drunken boyfriends and their leery friends.. she had kept her head down, didn't wear slutty clothes, had done well in school, got a stable job and apartment before she aged out of the system... She had done everything right!

Now he was going to use her like a his own personal play thing and she something in the cavalier way he didn't try to hide his identity or make any attempts to confuse how she might have recognised him meant he had no fear of her ever escaping or telling anyone about this.

Would he kill her?

He'd made no attempt to hide his identity...

He was from the law building next door to her library, he often came past the reception where she worked to use the gourmet coffee shop down stairs... the only time she recalled ever having spoken to him, was the previous morning when she had exchanged a large note for change to the vending machine when the café had been closed.

Patting her sensitive pussy he walked to the side of the bed, grabbing her head and tipping it back so he could release her gag. Her jaw ached and it almost pained her to move the muscles when she turned her head to look up at him.

"P-please... l-let me go... I won't tell anyone... I-I'll do it... then.. please..." she begged.

"You'll what?" he asked quirking a brow.

"I'll p-please y-o-uu... I-I'll ssshhh... with my mo-mouth and then... you can release me... I'll d-disappear.. I'll forget I was ever here..." Carli promised.

He sat on the edge of the bed, forcing her to lay on her side and crane her neck to look at him. For a second she thought he was actually considering it. He leaned forward, grabbing her chin and forcing her mouth to open as he gave her a punishing kiss. Too stunned by the action she barely had time to react before his hand lowered on her throat and hauled her upward towards the pillows. He tossed her down on her back and rolled on top of her. His powerful legs nudging her thighs apart before she could recover.

"Wrong answer..." he ground out, crowning her entrance causing her to scream out in shock and pain.

He spent the next hour pounding into her and twisting her body into different positions. Her face burning when he fucked her face down, ass up. His attention was relentless. There was no consideration given that it was her first time or her inexperience, still she came over and over. When she failed to ride him at the correct tempo when he forced her on top he whipped her afterwards then made her suck his cock hard again.

Her body was thoroughly used and her pussy ached from where he stretched her inside, finally grunting his satisfaction he climbed off her traumatized form and she could feel his cum hot and sticky between her legs, marking her.

He hadn't used protection... and she wasn't on birth control...

"You have such a greedy little cunt..." he complimented patting her thigh. "You milked me dry..."

Carli surveyed her body in the mirror above them, she was covered in red marks and her nipples were almost purple from where he had bitten and sucked them. The sight of her paleness and evidence of his savagery made her break out into sobs.

He'd ruined her...used her body like.. like a thing... now he was praising her for a job well done?

Even worse was the pleasure she had felt at his touch.

"Why?" she sobbed in a hollow whisper, she could still taste him in the back of her throat...

"Because you offered it." He shrugged. "This is my own private bunker. There's other rooms and other floors... be a good girl and I'll eventually fuck you in every one of them. You won't get past the rotating security codes, the retinal scanner or the handprint authorization on the internal and external doors. Do whatever you need to do to get used to the idea... From now on, your only concern is keeping my cock happy and being a good little slut."

"Please no..." she cried inching away from him and trying to run from the bed but the chains on her wrists only allowed her minimal distance. "I gave you what you wanted!"

Her innocence... her submission... what more could he want?

A day later he'd forced Carli to sign several documents, a non-disclosure agreement, a medical disclaimer and a surrogacy form. The following several days of unprotected sex proved he didn't intend to have her use IVF to carry his child. Then he sat in front of her drafting an email to resign from her job, shut bank account and contacted her land lord claiming to be her body friend. Moving the pieces of her life around as though her future were some chess game.

It was almost 3 weeks into her captivity when she received the first fertility drugs injected into her after a shower.

To increase ovulation he claimed. "About 80% of women get pregnant within three cycles."

"What happens then?" she asked quietly.

He laughed as he climbed on top of her again. "Then you have my baby... and we start over again for another."

She didn't say anything more as her hungry body responded to his touch and she cursed herself for the way she had grown to crave it, the eager ripples sucking at his cock when he thrust into her.