Reluctant Kisses

Story Info
Carli learns a hard lesson about her captivity.
1.8k words
3.75
16.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 or older, and any possible hint of that not being the case is not to be interpreted as so. This is intended for fantasy purposes only, and is not an encouragement for someone to act out these things in reality, unless they have safe words and an equally kinky willing partner.

Drake placed a hand on the whiskey glass and for the first time in months observed Carli from behind his two way mirror. She tried to scream and curse at him, knowing by now that he was always watching her in some capacity. The gag in her mouth blocked out the noise of whatever litany of insults or pleas she made.

Her body was still in great shape considering it had been almost 9 weeks since Carli had birthed his son. She was currently marred by red marks after the lengthy punishment he had inflicted by using his favorite whip. The thick leather collar secured his little slut into an angle perfect for fucking her throat like a neck-brace tilting her head back. It was so effective the wearer could be fucked on their front or back and still be held immobile by a gag.

In the earliest days of her captivity he'd used it in several ways until he had overcome her resistance... until his beautiful blonde fucktoy she lost the will to escape the confinements of his penthouse bunker after her abduction. It had all been going perfectly to plan. After the recommended 6 weeks recovery their routine meant during the day she got to be with the baby and in the evenings the nanny took over and she resumed her service of his cock.

He had been considerably lenient, having an intern at his office pick up the slack of his lunch time fuck.

Then Carli ungratefully had her tantrum, melting down and refusing to ride his cock when he'd left the evening paper in his briefcase tonight, foolishly allowing her to see a tabloid spread of the various women he'd been dating other women since he'd returned to work.

Did she truly think they were playing house?

She'd been even more upset to learn that during the last few months of her pregnancy he had fucked both the Italian-only speaking nurse he'd hired to monitor her maternity care and that he regularly screwed the new nanny as she recovered.

Did she honestly expect him to be sustained only by her sucking his cock every morning and half the night?

She'd forgotten her place.

Drake had slapped her across the face, shocking her. Physical punishment hadn't been a part of their routine because she had been a fantastic eager little sex toy that it hadn't been necessary. Ripping her dress off he'd bent her over his knee and spanked her.

Then tossed her onto the couch and fucked her reluctant body in every hole not caring if his wanton slut enjoyed it or not.

She required a re-education and tonight he would do just that.

He held the glass to his mouth and drained its contents before reaching for the wireless remote.

His little concubine had her legs bound spread-eagled, ankles cuffed to a metal bar. Carli was on a wooden desk, her naked breasts jiggling as she struggled to free her wrists. Her outstretched arms were secured with leather straps at the wrist, elbow and upper-arm. The collar forced her gaze directly at her own reflection but the 2-way mirror meant he could watch her face. Her eyes begged for mercy while her ass shifted uncomfortably. The custom thrusting dildo fucking her ass was a perfect replica of his 10 inch cock, held in place by a leather harness that kept it deep but left her pussy free for use.

His need to prove dominance had never required the use of the piston fucking machine because his imprisoned virginal librarian had proven to be a lustful submissive who craved his cock, practically begging for his touch at every moment. But one thing he would not tolerate was jealousy.

Carli was His but HE did not belong to her.

That the stupid whore she was to serve HIS needs. If he chose to satisfy his lust with someone else then the bitch would have to wait. Drake's intention of enslaving the 19 year old was both to slake the desire she provoked in him and the opportunity presented for fathering children.

The medical staff whom he employed did not understand English and she could not speak their isolated rural Italian dialect, nor could they communicate with his son's Korean Nanny.

He was only person to communicate with Carli in the last 14 months, a simple sedative administered prior to ultrasounds prevented attempted conversation with the midwifery nurse. And he owned his own private medical laboratory which processed any blood samples as 'Quality Assurance Check Controls' on their practises.

When one of the nurses had questioned the unusual situation he had explained that his partner was merely extremely agoraphobic... and the luxury accommodations of his basement penthouse beneath the main estate of his property resembled an Elite retreat spa. She was merely resting, and since they were so secluded, it would be best to relay any questions to him and perform the blood pressure tests and ultrasounds while she slept.

Carli had been settled in her environment, and had presented no such behavioural problems when the medical team had arrived for the home birth, believing her to be one of those eccentric spoiled socialites.

He'd planned on providing birth control for the next 6 months and enjoying his time with her and his son to allow his beautiful fuck-toy a rest... push present of sorts because she had provided him an Heir.

But her possessive attitude had changed his mind. If she wanted his cock so exclusively then fine, he would impregnate the little bitch again as soon as possible. The second dildo replica was probing the sensitive opening of her pussy, and connected to a machine which would thrust it forth into her like a piston. A Hiatachi secured to the bar separating her legs was concentrated on her clit, perfectly tuned to make her hips almost vibrate.

He tormented her by inching the vaginal dildo using the slowest setting until it buried inside her until all 10 inches were filling her to the hilt, and she cried out, blue eyes widening when he pushed the button for it to deliver several deep hard thrusts, and used the app for the hiatachi to randomise the pulses.

"You must accept your discipline, Carli." He told her in a deep voice, filtering into the bedroom via the speaker. "You have forgotten your purpose."

He poured himself another drink, sinking back into his chair to watch the show. Ji, the nanny had finished putting his son to bed and Drake decided a quick fuck to ease the ache in his balls watching Carli take her punishment was in order. Downing his drink, setting the thrust rhythm to randomized he tossed the control onto the leather chair and went off to find the Asian beauty who resided in the main house.

A man of his wealth had any number of gold-digging opportunists all too eager to offer their bodies to him but threatening Ji over her illegal status until she sobbed and getting to her knees to suck his cock was more enjoyable. The 22 year old au pair was nothing compared to his Chamber girl Carli but soon he would add her to his personal harem.

Diversity in a gene pool was important... his punished pet would mother their first born once she was pregnant with their second, Ji could perform her duties while Carli was on... maternity leave.

Drake pumped into her mouth grunting in pleasure, pulling back to release his sperm all over Ji's face.

"Stop crying slut." He muttered.

He returned to the bedroom he shared nightly with Carli. She was moaning shamefully as the double penetration ripped the pleasure from her ravaged body. He took a deep breath.

"You need whipping girl?" he tsked, palming a perky breast. Careful diet and exercise during pregnancy had returned her toned stomach close to the original perfection that had tempted him to kidnap her in the first place. "Hmmm?"

Her eyes widened as he fondled her but she couldn't shake her head in protest.

"NNUUUUHHHH PWEASE!!" she sobbed the ball gag preventing her from coherent speech.

Drake ignored her pleas. The urge to have her and claim her meant he replaced the dildo piston and filled her pussy with his seed. This demonstration was fuelling appetites he had been neglecting, from the whipping and pleading he doubted she would ever deny him access to her body again. There was nothing gentle about the rough thrusts and spanking he gave her when he unshackled her, hauled her greedily to the bed and took her several times. Each time he fucked her she thrashed in protest, knowing he was going to breed her again.

"Ohh you sexy little bitch... hmmm I've missed fucking this ass while you were such a good girl obeying me... giving me a son..." he grunted as he moved in and out.

"Arch your back!" he ordered.

Her face buried in the pillow she sobbed and felt his hands on her hips. Closing her eyes she screamed and waited for him to finish in a groan of pleasure. He withdrew his cock and she panted with the effort of pulling herself away from under him.

Glad she was finally free to remove the gag from her mouth.

Her body ached from his use, her thighs were bruised and legs were shaky when she retreated into the shower. Examining the red marks on her skin, her butt cheeks and thighs were pink from the paddle and his hands.

Wincing she turned on the shower and stepped into the flow. He had forcibly waxed her pussy which she'd been bound earlier, now she felt swollen and ached from his penetration and the toys.

He had never fucked her like that before... subjected her to such mindless terrible pleasure for his own sakes..

But now he would confine her to this space where she had spent the first 4 months until her belly was filled with his child again.

How could she have forgotten the nature of her life here?

Why did she feel so betrayed?

Why would he have robbed her of her freedom if it wasn't for the two of them to be together..?

She thought she'd understood... that they had something beautiful despite their beginnings... he chose her to carry his baby... she gave him her body whenever he desired, which was often...

Every night she spent in his bed...so why did he seek others?

"I loved you..." she whimpered quietly scrubbing her body as he leaned against the doorway.

"I know." He shrugged.

"Spencer..." she said referring to their child.

"Is being taken care of, so get back in that bed and spread your legs for me slut." He told her coldly. "I'm not finished."