Forced Public Nudity Act of 2037

Story Info
Governing Council makes Forced Public Nudity (FPN) legal.
1.7k words
3.53
50k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This legislation serves as the underpinning for my story "It's an FPN World." It was inspired by Karen Wagner's "Karen Naked in School," and its associated universe revolving around The Program to promote sexual freedom among students. My thinking was that FPN as a punishment is more plausible and has broader applications for developing story scenarios. If you wish to use this "legislation" as a basis for stories of your own, you are free to do so. I only ask for attribution.

Editorial

The Forced Public Nudity (FPN) Act was landmark legislation meant to reduce prison overpopulation. It did accomplish this worthy goal, however, it also had other unforeseen consequences. For example, no one could have predicted the popularity of FPN hosting venues, places where people would go to eat, drink, or shop, purportedly, but also to gawk, harass, and literally screw over those so unfortunate as to be placed under an FPN sentence.

At first, the thinking was that such program, where offenders would be chained up helplessly, spread-eagle in a standing position, or whatever position might best fulfill the "public good"—because for higher level FPN sentences, the public was allowed to engage in sex acts with the FPN recipients at will—but it soon became clear that the "public good" was best fulfilled by stocking the pillories in as many venues as possible with attractive bodies. Hosting venues had to be licensed by local governing authorities, who received a healthy stream of revenue as a result. Not only did venues generate quite a large amount of revenue for governments, but commercial establishments also saw a tremendous increase in foot traffic, as well as increased revenue from the video feed of FPN recipients broadcast live and, on the Internet.

In short, while the FPN Act was sold as a way to eliminate prison overcrowding and deter crime, it instead became a legalized form of prostitution where the State was the pimp.

You didn't have to do anything really wrong to end up naked in a pillory. The more attractive you were, the more likely, it seemed, that you would eventually run afoul of the law. By 2037, the year the act was passed, you didn't even have to be a woman to be afraid of ending up in the stocks. Men were just as happy to grope and rape other men as they were women.

The text of the act is republished below.

Whereas prison capacity has failed to keep pace with the level of incarceration, the Governing Council has amended the penal code to recommend forced public nudity (FPN) in lieu of jail time for misdemeanors or concurrent with a reduced period of incarceration in the case of felonies. For the public good, Justices should prefer this form of punishment over incarceration unless the offender poses a public safety risk.

FPN includes varying levels of severity in addition to the length of sentence.

Class A:Offender must be pilloried in a standing position completely[1] naked and visible to passersby. Class A FPNs are subject to video recording, photography and groping[2]. Penetration[3] and exchange of bodily fluids[4] with Class A FPNs is prohibited. Class A FPN is not indicated for felony convictions.

Class B: Offender must be pilloried completely naked, visible and accessible to passersby in such a way as to allow said passersby to engage in video recording, photography, groping, and sexual penetration. Exchange of bodily fluids is permitted with Class B FPNs.

Class C: Offender must be pilloried completely naked, publicly visible and vulnerable to all of the aforementioned activities, namely video and photographic recording, groping, penetration, exchange of bodily fluids, and in addition, sexual battery[5].

Pillories must be clearly and obviously labeled with the Class of the FPN recipient it harbors.

Restrictions:

No one under the age of 18 is eligible for FPN.

Medical conditions which may affect the ability of the offender to serve their FPN sentence will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.

Marking of FPN recipients in any manner is prohibited. A placard delineating the offense(s) for which they are being punished shall be attached to the base of the pillory they occupy.

FPN Sentences may only be imposed by Governing Council Justices or their designees[6].

Students serving an FPN sentence in school will ordinarily be allowed to attend their normal class schedule and need not be confined to a pillory unless dictated by a Governing Council Justice. They must still avail themselves to the punishments dictated by their FPN Level and a minimum of twenty minutes of class time should be allotted for this purpose. Educators are welcome to incorporate FPN recipients into their lesson plans as they see fit. Students serving FPN sans pillory must be indicated by clearly visible wrist or neck bands that indicate which class they are serving under.

FPN recipients will be afforded approved nutrients at regular intervals not exceeding four hours, and clean drinking water at regular intervals not exceeding one hour, while serving.

FPN recipients will not be afforded restroom opportunities. The need for elimination and the consequent shame associated with having to do so in public is understood to be among the consequences of the FPN sentence.

Class C FPNs must be served in publicly hosted venues catering to that purpose.

Voluntary FPN: The Governing Council has acceded to requests from various employers who wish to utilize FPN as a form of discipline within the workplace. The Governing Council views FPN as a rather serious punishment and an alternative to offenses which, in the past, have warranted jail time. Therefore, it recommends that employers also reserve the punishment for serious offenses that would ordinarily result in suspension or termination. Under no circumstance may an employee be forced to participate in an employer sponsored FPN (EFPN) but may do so voluntarily and must indicate such in written or video affidavit. Employers are limited to FPN Classes A and B. EFPN may be served during customary and ordinary shifts that the employee would normally be expected to work and utilizing a pillory staged in a location that provides maximum visibility. The employer may elect to have the EFPN volunteer perform their regular duties while serving their EFPN sentence provided such duties do not pose a physical hazard for lack of safety apparel. If safety apparel is prerequisite for particular work in a particular area, i.e. a hardhat area, safety glasses, hearing protection, etc., the employer must afford these items to the EFPN candidate or reassign them to a task which does not require such apparel. EFPN recipients must be indicated by clearly visible wrist or neck bands and are not required to exit the confines of their work location unless the performance of their ordinary and customary duties requires it. Class A EFPNs must endure the trappings of the penalty at any place their workday requires them to be, from co-workers and the general public. Class B EFPNs must endure Class A level trappings wherever their workday requires them to be, but sex acts involving penetration and bodily fluid exchange must be confined to an area only accessible by employees and out of sight of the general public.

Employers who utilize EFPN should take care to administer the program in accordance with these guidelines or risk civil penalties.

FPN Venues: Commercial businesses desiring to increase foot traffic in their establishment may apply for a license to host FPN pillories in the county wherein the establishment is located. For-profit recording or broadcast of video, regardless of where it is displayed, is permitted for an additional fee. No FPN recipient is eligible to receive any renumeration or profit, monetary or otherwise, as a result of their FPN sentence.

Venues will be responsible to ensure that all FPN class restrictions are strictly enforced and that FPN recipients are not molested beyond their FPN class. Venues are also responsible for regulating the activity surrounding FPN recipients. Venues engaging in food service on the same premises where FPN sentences are being carried out, must also take extra steps to ensure cleanliness standards with regard to fecal matter and urine.

The council recognizes that for certain attractive or notorious FPN recipients a line might form for the purpose of engaging in sexual activity with the recipient. In such cases, class B recipients must be given a ten minute break from repeated sexual activity every thirty minutes. Class A recipients must endure whatever befalls them within the restrictions set forth below.

Licensed class C venues must have medical personnel on the premises overseeing the activities surrounding the Class C recipients on display. They are responsible to ensure that no activities are undertaken which will cause permanent damage or disfigurement, including scarring. Professional dominators may be employed by the venue and such activity may be broadcasts according to adult oriented broadcast guidelines already in place.

While the Governing Council recognizes that FPN recipients are being punished, and therefore relinquish their right to privacy, dignity, renumeration, and comfort while serving their sentence, FPN recipients do not relinquish their right for civil adjudication against hosting venues who fail to adhere to the FPN guidelines set forth herein.


[1] Footwear is permissible provided it doesn't extend above the ankle.

[2] Groping is defined as intentional touching of a person's private parts for the purpose of the perpetrator's sexual gratification or to abuse or degrade the victim. Insertion of one or two fingers into the anus or vagina is within the acceptable parameters of groping.

[3] Penetration is defined as the penetration of the vagina or anus with a penis or any other object, notwithstanding groping with one or two fingers.

[4] Bodily fluids include saliva, semen, blood, urine and feces.

[5] Sexual battery includes actions which cause transient discomfort, but not bodily harm. Slapping, spanking, gentle hair pulling, flogging or paddling are allowed with approved implements. Whipping may only be administered by certified individuals. Striking the face, breasts, penis, testicles, while not prohibited, must not be done in such a way as to incur more than transient discomfort.

[6] Class A and B FPN sentences only. Class C FPN sentences may only be handed down by a Governing Council Justice.