All Comments on 'Forced Public Nudity Act of 2037'

by MarcusGrey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Utterly Bizarre

It’s hardly government endorsed prostitution, it’s a decriminalisation of rape. You’d have a nation of fat and scarred people, doing anything to make themselves appear physically unappealing. Speaking from experience there’s no guarantee that making yourself look unattractive would stop the abuse, predators still seek out the vulnerable. So thanks a bunch for the shitty flashback to my childhood. Rape is still not sexy.

KinPAKinPAover 3 years ago

The pushback to this would make the Terror of the French Revolution or the Killing Fields of Cambodia look like a mere sand castle compared to the real thing.

This is a sick, disgusting fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really interesting! And sexy. Would love a story that develops out of it? To the previous comment, you read a story in nonconsent... you chose to read a story with that tag. Maybe next time, don’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So so

Who thinks it is great fun to read a list of rules? Not me. Lawyers, maybe?

Anyway, do not be discouraged. If its only a universe defining preface - and many fun stories do follow, I am fine. Hopefully, they do follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why? (2)

As I already commented about your "It's an FPN World", the starting idea was very good, but you wasted it in the second part development, and other comments agreed with my opinion.

Now, this one isn't really a story, it was not-necessary and it is really boring.

1*

MarcusGreyMarcusGreyover 3 years agoAuthor
Interesting comments

As one commenter already noted, this was not so much a story as a "universe defining preface," out of which grew "It's an FPN World." Another commenter said I ruined the second half. Perhaps. If it's any consolation, I wasn't entirely pleased with the direction the story ended up going in. My original intent was to follow Reginald through an entire week of school and develop his relationship with Jane Griggs, but Katie Moss happened. And the piss party with Melissa Homes, well, that sort of sprung up on its own, too.

One thing readers need to keep in mind is that most authors on Literotica write first for their own enjoyment. They are not selling anything. If others are entertained as well, very good. If not, too bad, so sad. There is no impetus to appeal to a mass market.

Much of what appears on this website is very niche oriented. As another commenter pointed out, readers would do well to pay attention to tags. If nonconsensual sex is a trigger for you, you probably shouldn't be reading stories tagged nonconsensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I disagree w critical anon

Another anon said "Who finds lists of rules fun? Maybe lawyers." I am not a lawyer, and I found this really interesting and sexy.

Personally, I don't like a lot of character development in my porn. I come to be turned on, and reading pages and pages before the author gets to the good part doesn't really do it for me. I like short and sweet, and I like the authoritarian, Big Brother, sex-as-punishment settings. I guess I have an authoritarian/dehumanization kink? The intentionally dry, bureaucratic language only makes the story hotter, imo. I had to post because the other comments were too critical. I give it 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So here I am, late to the party as usual. I have two comments. First, I agree that a list of rules does not make a story. Where's the story? Second, where are all these prigs coming from? This is a site dedicated to all things erotic. Just because it isn't your cup of tea means the rest of us have to be subjected to your narrow minded outrage. Save the morality crap for Sunday School.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarcusGrey@MarcusGrey
You know that guy that drinks Dos Equis? The world's most interesting man? Amateur! Just know that I'm handsome (whatever your idea of handsome is), open minded (even if I don't agree with you), and possess sexual stamina that young men envy combined with the experience and im...