Forced Sex Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
The main character is gambled away by her father.
947 words
3.31
29.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my eighteenth birthday. My father loved to play poker. Last year he gave my sister away to the winner of the poker game. I never really found out what had happened to her but I figured out what was more than likely the outcome. She became the winners sex slave. Tonight my father was once again losing. I felt terrified about what he would do to try and win. Would he gamble me as well?

I hid in my room. After a while I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. As my door slammed open I saw my dad with a man. He had long black hair. Brownish colored skin and brown eyes. If I didn't already fear what he was doing in my room I might be willing to admit that he was rather handsome. "If I win I can have her and do with her as I please?" The man said.

"Yes she will be completely yours. And if you would like to know she is a virgin. Never once touched by a man." My father said and my heart immediately felt like it was going to stop beating. He was going to let this man have me.

"That's nice and all but I would like to examine her and see that she is in fact untouched." The man said, causing my father to reach down and hold me in his strong grip as the strange man reached down and lifted my skirt up. I had no panties on since I was getting ready for bed. I felt his hands moving in between my legs as they slipped up to my pussy. I tightly closed my eyes trying to pretend it was a dream until I felt him spreading my pussy lips apart.

"See, she is perfectly untouched." My father said and suddenly my father pulled away and the two of them left. I balled up and cried until what seemed like a lifetime the man came back with my father. "Well get up. It is time for you to leave."

"Daddy please I don't want to go. What will happen to me?" I said as tears began to pour out of my eyes.

"I will answer that. You are going to come live with me and fulfill all of my sexual needs. Now let's go before I get angry." The man said.

"I don't even know you or your name." I said as I slowly stood up.

"I am Johnny Whitehorse and I am blackfoot." Johnny said as I followed him out of the room and down the hall toward the front door. After getting into his car he immediately reached over and placed his hand into my skirt. I was able to feel him fondling my clit. It sent a wonderful shiver up my spine and without thinking I spread my legs giving him more access to my inner core. I felt him slipping a finger into my vagina. "Hmmm. I can't wait to feel that tight pussy." He said with a smirk.

"Do we have to do this? I wanted to wait until I was married before I gave myself to a man." I said as I pleaded with him to stop.

"You want to be married before your virginity is taken. I can understand that. We will have a private ceremony when we get to our home. Then we will fuck all night long." Johnny said as he continued to rub his finger around my clit. After a while we pulled up to a large house. He was quick to lead me into his house. When we entered his house he turned toward me and acted like we were having a wedding. After he was finished he lifted me over his shoulders and walked into a room.

When my eyes landed on the bed he was taking me to I started to panic. This was really happening and there was nothing I could do to stop it. He laid me on the bed. "I am sorry until you start enjoying it. I have to tie you up." He said as he reached for ropes. He first tied my hands together before he tied my legs up by the knees and then he tied the end of the rope to the bed frame forcing my legs to remain spread. He then proceeded to rip my close off.

I was completely nude and on full display for him. I watched as he stripped off his close revealing his seven inch long manhood that stood straight out from his body.

He started rubbing the tip of his cock up and down my slit. I don't want to but I will admit I liked the feeling but I was more terrified of how bad it would hurt when he thrusted it into my virgin vagina. After a few more moments of him rubbing my clit with his cock he slid it down to my opening and made a thrust with his hips. I felt his cock shove past my virginity causing me to not be able to breathe. I could feel the tears rolling down out of my eye as the piercing pain took over my entire body. After what seemed like an entire lifetime I felt him sliding half way out. I thought for sure he was down but then he thrusted back in. He kept up the movements for at least an hour before I felt him shoving in as deep as he could go. He started grunting loudly moments before I felt warmth filling me. I knew instantly that he had filled me with cum. I actually liked the feeling.