All Comments on 'Forced to All-Fours Pt. 02'

by ShadX

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I must say

My thoughts after reading episode one was... Where is this going? Now, I'm curious to see where, and how far you take this... Can't wait to see how the search progresses, so... More please!

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 8 years ago
I read it

The writing itself is easy to read, and only a few typos. I also am curious where this is going, almost as curious as where the tail is actually inserted. It seems like a story with no possible plausible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If she burns her vocal cords

How is she supposed to bark? then there is the issue with physiology, canine and human are not even remotely the same, legs bend in different ways, humans and dogs have different bone and cartiledge structures. Even different food requirements.

This is just dumb. I might as well be reading about sprkling vampires or some such crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is just stupid

I have read a lot of lesbian non consent, some stories brilliant other's poor, but this is way below poor.. unless you have it in a sci fi setting where you can go beyond reality.. otherwise you have to remain in reality and keep within the bounds of reality to make the story remotely plausible.

You could have simply have Brooke simply blackmail, coerce, manipulate and force Gwen into submission as her pet, even to being her actual puppygirl.. without the so called doggie suit and destroying her vocal cords to simply try to get her to bark.. and without the so called permanent face mask because STILL she wouldn't remain a plausible or viable puppy pet and after two weeks when HER parents get back and see this so called new puppy and then they remember Gwen was with Brooke when they left..

You simply could of had Brooke get Gwen to her house, then when her parents leave Brooke reveals her incriminating evidence of whatever, force Gwen to tell her parents that because Brookes parents are aeay for two weeks she is staying with her friends and slowly every day of the two weeks Brooke breaks and trains Gwen.. headband with puppy ears, buttplug tail, paw slippers for her hands.. etc..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Love it. If Brooke wants a male dog to go with it, I'd be happy to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Please update

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep with the Non-Reluctance

Love the story, but I think you should keep up with the non-reluctance part of the story. It really ties things together. Bitch struggling is very enjoyable to read.

I think Brooke should continue to punish Bitch as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Update

Love to story and the direction it's goigin. Please update

AsjoAsjoover 8 years ago
Great story due to it's strong non-consensual domination and oral sex

Thank you - this is no doubt one of the best "pet play" stories I have read, even though it's very short. This story was truly powerful at the end. I wish it didn't end already, but in the last few lines, it feels like you were writing an ending to me. As I see it, it has just begun.

When I started reading the story, it did not feel very believable. But them, after the capture and transformation, the dominance is described in a very vivid fashion, and you really delve into the scenario. I love the hardcore, forceful style of control that Brooke employs to get what she wants and the horrible helplessness of of her victim. Of course, once she has to provide oral sex for her new owner is when it gets really interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep going

You have issues with the reality of this story - perhaps due to inexperience.

But writing is great. Your storytelling is good. So keep writing. Everyone had their first erotic stories written in a bit silly way ^^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous