Forced to be a Neko Kitten

Story Info
A wolf-boi is dominated and forced by a lioness anthro...
2k words
10.8k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Be a good kitten now and drink your milk."

The wolf-boi squirmed, though there was not much that he could do with his paws bound up near his collarbone, as if he was perpetually in a begging position. On his knees, his body ached to get up again, but she stood over him far too imperiously for him to push back against her all that hard. Morning sunshine glanced off his black and red fur, the red slice running down his front and accentuating the shape of his wolfish muzzle, but only those that were able to best take him in could see how the colours in his fur blended to pink right at the very tip of his tail.

The lioness, however, that he had gone home with... Well, she had different ideas for him. Dressed casually in a silk robe, the front almost open enough to reveal the entirety of her ample bosom, the tawny lion's short, blonde hair was styled in the manner of a business feline, though Savannah was off the clock at that time. All the better to play with her newest toy, her Neko girlie down on her knees. Though she was still being stubborn about drinking her milk..."

"Come on, sweetie," Savannah prompted, her eyes taking on a darker, harder edge that he would have been a fool to trifle with. "Be good now, how are you going to be a good girl for me if you don't drink up your milk? I have a treat for you, if you do..."

He groaned, shaking his head. What? Why would she want him to do that? It didn't make sense, not at all! He'd thought she was kinky, taller than him by a good foot and a half, though he had never thought that he was short before, not really... He squirmed, wanting to bring his paws down to cover his shaft, achingly throbbing within a metal chastity cage that showed how his flesh strained against the bars of it. It wasn't his thing, no, but...

He didn't want to think about that butt, brushing it off, growling softly. How could he have known that going home from a date at the club (not usually his scene, but he'd thought he'd have to give it a go sooner or later) could end up in such a way?

"No, this isn't fun anymore," he said, trying, once again, to get out of it. "I don't want to do this. And stop calling me a girl! I'm a wolf! I'm male!"

She laughed, pausing, taking a sip of her tea. There was no rush in the lioness.

"Don't be silly, cutie, you're a girl. A cute little Neko girl."

He whimpered. No, no... No, that was wrong, so wrong. But the lioness had already stood, a commanding air about her as if it was something that she never put down, not quite. It simply came naturally to her.

"Kitten. Drink your milk and I'll be good to you."

He resisted, but the wolf should have known that that would not be accepted.

"Good girls listen."

Her paw closed on the back of his neck, forcing him down with a squeal, nose pushing into the bowl of milk, messily slopping it over his face, marking his chin, dribbling down. It splashed onto the floor as he gasped, though she did not hold him down enough, of course for him to not be able to breathe, even if he could barely support his torso anyway. It was only her paw on his neck that kept him there, heaving and panting, tongue flickering out weakly to lap, though it was not something that he was all that much thinking about.

"What a good kitten you are!" She praised him vocally, loudly. "And now for your reward!"

He grunted, eyes wide, propped up only by his fingers pushing down, a weak balance at best with how his paws were lashed up near his collarbone, tied off to the collar around his neck. The milk had not been that bad, not really, but his whole body burned with warm, deeply seated humiliation, his cock aching.

No. He wouldn't think about that. It did not bear thinking about. Savannah grinned, though he chanced that there was a hint of mischief in them.

"Say it."

He blinked. Say what?

"What?"

"Say you're a good girl, that a good girl wants their reward, kitten. This is what's best for you."

He resisted, shaking his head, though milk still clung to his fur in drips where his fur was already saturated.

"No."

"Bad kitten!"

In but a moment, he was hoisted up and over her lap, yowling, her paw connecting smartly with his rump.

Smack!

He howled and squirmed, but she had him right where she wanted him, pinning him in place, forcing him to stay right where he was, for there was nothing else that she could do. She wanted him there, held and humiliated, and he was just her kitten to be done with exactly as she pleased. The lioness dwarfed him easily, more with her attitude than her physical size, spanking him firmly and rhythmically. She did not, however, spank him hard enough to leave anything more than a smarting mark, no lasting damage, knowing the limits of her paw and his backside better than he even knew himself.

He squealed and cried out, but the blistering warmth spread across his rump, panting, heaving, whimpering, trying to find his voice and finding that it too had been stripped from him. That was, of course, until Savannah paused, letting him hang over her lap, legs stretched back to hold himself up. Her claws dug into his rump as he sucked in a gasp.

"Say it."

"I..."

"Say it."

"I..." Why did it have to be so humiliating? "I'm...a good girl... I'm a kitten... I want..." Why was she making him do it? "I want a reward..."

"What are you?"

He shuddered, gasping.

"A kitten... A Neko kitten...miss..."

Her eyes glinted. Ah, that was better. She was learning her role already. She'd thought that her kitten would be even easier than the others to break, though she had not thought that she would dip quite that quickly. She was more perfect than she had realised.

"Good, little one. You may have your reward now."

A pair of Neko ears. He quivered as they slid onto him, black like his fur and blending in perfectly, covering his ears. Sounds were not quite muffled with them, though they did leave an odd sensation, as if he wanted to twitch his ears back and forth rapidly to flick them off. Savannah grinned and clapped her paws together, setting him over one of the kitchen table chairs, the kitten's rump perfectly raised for her. That little cock of her kitten's, however, would not be needed, not again.

"But you need to learn your place, kitten," she said, her voice soft and yet holding something else behind her words. "This is for you... You don't need that measly little dick anymore, a girl doesn't need a penis, not a lovely girl like you. And kittens always raise their rumps for their mistresses."

Confused, half-submissive and not understanding what was going on, all he could do was whimper.

"Kittens mew, darling."

"I... Mm... Meow?"

"Good try, kitten..." Fabric shifted behind him, though what she was slipping on was out of his line of sight. "We'll work on your kitty cries, hm? Now...relax."

There was nothing quite like someone telling another to relax to ensure that relaxing was well and truly not on the cards as something hard pressed up under his tail. He would have braced himself on the kitchen floor with his paws if his arms had been free, yet he was tucked in position as a thick, sizeable strap-on toy bore its way into his anal ring. He did mewl that time, plaintively and for real, the lioness praising him sweetly even as she took him against his will.

"Good kitty... Take it all now, be a good girl."

He wanted to be good, yes, in a way, but everything was so confusing, his cock harder than ever and his body twisting, wanting to push, pleasure streaking up inside him as the toy ground over his prostate. He cried out, but she shushed him, reminding him, once again, that he was a girl, that he did not have to be so loud, though his head swam. The wolf didn't have the energy in his body after the night before to push back against her, weaker than he felt he ever had been before, head hanging.

Was it not better...to give in? Maybe he could think about getting out later, the lioness clearly thought it was still part of kinky fun and a game, maybe he hadn't made that clear to her.

"Mm, your pussy feels so good, kitten, you're so tight."

He shivered. What? No... He didn't have a pussy. But the lioness sped up, pressing on, thrusting, the dildo thankfully lubricated and smooth so that it didn't have much trouble at all penetrating him, sliding back and forth with each pumping stroke. His head swam and he panted, grunting and whimpering, losing his sense of himself. Even the cat ears felt a little more at home on his head than they had before.

"All good Neko girls have a tight, wet pussy for their mistress. Isn't that right, cutie?"

He licked his lips, mewling, making a cat-like noise without even thinking about it.

"There's my good girl," she panted, thrusting a little harder, hips rocking up to meet his backside. "You're doing well... Mm, I could just breed your pussy all day, kitten."

She thrust and thrust, though it was, ultimately, all about her pleasure while he was there to give it to her, even if it was, in a sense, taken too. There was something, a little vibrator and soft, silicone nodules, on the inside of the strap-on, the lioness thrusting and thrusting as she took from her kitten what was rightfully hers. She yowled, digging her claws into them yet again as she reached her high sharply and swiftly, already wet and excited from her use of her favourite new toy.

Well, they would have to be good to stay in her good graces, after all. A cat like her was so very like to tire of their toys. She always needed someone new, something hotter, something to keep her attention, whimpering and mewling oh so sweetly for her. Maybe her newest kitten would be the one to capture her heart.

Who was to say?

With a grin, she pulled out, watching how her kitten's chest heaved, their "pussy" gaping in the absence of her cock. Knowing exactly what to do with that, she collected the butt plug with a long, feline tail attached to it from where it had been left ready, sliding it on and sealing the narrow neck of the plug within her kitten's tail hole, the ring of muscle automatically closing around it. Like the good girl she was learning to become, her kitten mewled.

"A cute butt-plug for my favourite Neko... You!"

Whimpering, the wolf tipped his muzzle down, submissive and yet no knowing entirely what he was doing there. He wasn't allowed to leave and yet he was turned on, so hard, so horny, aching for something that he simply couldn't put words to. But he didn't feel in danger either, not even with his cock trapped in chastity, drooling pre-cum, desperate need coursing through him with beat after beat of his heart.

He would ache and whimper for her for months on end, rocked through faux orgasm after orgasm under his mistress' paw. The cute little Neko kitten wouldn't know anything else, not in time, not as she was forced to use only female pronouns, her name "Neko" or "Kitten, exactly as her mistress pleased.

In the end, she'd even forget she had a penis at all, her days lingering in submission, pleasing her mistress.

Wasn't that the best way to be?

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Seducing His Father Ch. 01 Seducing a stud has never been so fun...in NonHuman
Taking Samus She is taken against her will by their futa leader...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Positive Reinforcement Learning A magical training collar made for dogs works on Bella too.in Mind Control
The Plantation in Space A man's last orgasm before becoming the colony's sissy slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy's Sweet Sissy Pt. 01 A young man is forced into a new relationship with his daddy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories