All Comments on 'Forced to be Hers'

by kevinlaroche

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

The drinking age is 21, not 18. Why would she attend a local college and not a reputable university? How can she be a star athlete if she’s drinking and partying all the time? University and Olympic athletes share a common motivation: the drive to be the best and you’re not going to be at your best hung over and barfing up the 7-11 burgers you ate after chugging bootleg booze.

Goddamit! If you’re going to fuck us I’m the ass, collectively, at least have the common courtesy of giving us a reach around. I want to smack the stupid out of you with this story until you get it half assed accurate.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 2 years agoAuthor
To Whackadoodle

You did the part where it’s revealed that they both got accepted at UCLA, right? If that’s not reputable I don’t know what is.

As for the drinking, you’re actually saying that non of the jock is in your high school snuck off to parties and had booze when they were underage at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will say that your writing has significantly improve from when you first started. There aren’t nearly as many grammatical errors as before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I am not sure if she was a virgin or not the first time she fucked Adam. There was no blood or sudden pinch when she slammed down on him. Oh well, one does not need an hymen to still be a virgin. Still it gives one pause if she is such a snooty bitch. She said some very painful things and I do hope that he screws her over badly after they are married. SHe can't claim rape while they are together if people know that they are a couple, especially if he gets it on tape that she is fucking him. Could be a good setup for a revenge chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy these high-school stories and I've known several guys who left high-school 5'5 and scrawny till they hit a late growth spurt and become a 6'3 alpha at 21-24. Would be fun if you made a store that followed this type of plot or one of your she cheated on him type then he hits his growth and while he was trapped with her he creates his own blackmail material and starts to cheat on her basically leading to forcing her to adopt his child from a mistress or he walks away. Would be a huge twist.

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyover 2 years ago

Great story! I love the slow build up where Kelsi is glancing at Adam periodically while also trying to maintain her “top of the school” status.

Also, I like that idea of Adam getting attention from the older women in that restaurant. I think that concept could develop into its own story one day.

Anyway, great story and I can’t wait for the next one!

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 2 years agoAuthor
About the hymen

She broke it using a dildo. You’re right that she is a snooty bitch. It’s this contrast with her boyfriend’s personality that allows us to see that she is, despite being far more attractive, the one who doesn’t deserve him. And she knows that too. The only person who doesn’t realize that is the boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is some real fodder for r/menwritingwomen

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4. Better then some of this authors stories but not perfect. I don't mind a gentle femdom, quite the opposite, but I still think she took things to far with the uncle comments and the "happy ending" after threatening him with rape accusations was disturbing to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this the end? Is there part 2 or something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As if . If strength is all that is to get a partner. Why does mens work that hard to get girls, they can just forced themselves like the female lead in the story. Then there's no meaning of constitution. Sigh! All the focus is on the spoiled bitch. No man is as useless as in the story. And no can tolerate comments passing on their parents, and Guardians.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mens also have feelings. They are not toys that you can throw away as you wish and then pick it as you wish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinlaroche@kevinlaroche
Just a writer who is interested in dominant sexy girls ravishing adorable little boys, fucking them into eternal love.