All Comments on 'Forced to Fuck my Best Friend'

by SamSterling83

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your violence-pretext sucked any eroticism out of your story

Rape is rape. And you slimed NOLA, one of my favorite cities.

bhill8671bhill8671about 4 years ago
This.

Is. Rape and nothing else!!!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyabout 4 years ago
WOW

Rape may be rape but the story was hot! It made me think that some guys that are forced to have gay sex that makes them bi or gay and their sexuality is their business and no one else. A guy wanted me to be with his girlfriend years ago and even though I was straight at the time and he blindfolded me to make me think she was him. I moved around so much that my blindfold rode up and I could see it wasn't him and it freaked me out. I got mad and told them never to come around me again. So I was so called forced. I got over it and finally met a couple that wanted to do a ffm threesome and I found out I loved it. So anyone telling you rape is rape is true but the truth of the matter sometimes it takes that to find out your true sexuality. I loved the story so keep writing.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyabout 4 years ago
Also

I was raped by 2 men at the same time so I know what rape is and have had to live with that for over 30 years and it did not affect me wanting sex.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 4 years ago

At first I wanted to believe that Dylan had set it all up so he could make Kelly aware of his "gay" feelings toward him. But when I found out that wasn't what was happening, I came to the conclusion the he did rape Dylan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF?

Who cares whether it was rape or not. It was so fucking hot. When men fuck it's their dominance coming through. They both seemed to like it and there's nothing wrong with that. I was force fucked when I went to Mardi Gras and it opened my eyes to a brand new world. Sex is sex whether it's with a man or a woman. Yet, I've learned the ultimate satisfaction comes from a man fucking my ass. The feeling of a huge cock sliding deep inside of me as my cock leaks precum only heightens my pleasure. Then to fill him empty his load in me as it soothes my well fucked ass drives me insane with lust. To look at me none of my friends would consider me gay or bisexual. But when I'm with a man that's what excites me most. I love a good tight pussy and some nice titties but a woman can't and never will be able to satisfy me the way a man does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing. I come back to this again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What should have been a sexy story was marred by the forced rape (of both men), the confused feelings, the diminished friendship into just rough sex. But the strangest part was the ending. Rather than come closer to each other, they drifted apart and when Dylan finally admitted to being gay, they stopped having sex altogether - and became best friends!!!? Huh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous