Forced to Pay Rent the Hard Way

Story Info
Older family friend is tired of me freeloading.
1.6k words
4.48
35k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just graduated college and moved to New York to find a job. With a recession setting in, there wasn't a whole lot of work available, and I probably would've been homeless (or forced to go back to Nebraska) if it weren't for my parents' friend, Craig.

Craig had a nice enough place in the city -- 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, in a new enough building to not hear your neighbors' music...or other activities.

I'd been staying with Craig for about two months now, jumping from one odd job to the next but never keeping one long enough to move out on my own. Craig hadn't complained openly very much, but I was starting to get the sense that he was growing tired of having me around.

Things finally came to a head when Craig brought a date home one night, but as soon as she saw she had a "roommate" she was out the door. And Craig was pissed. "You eat my food, you don't clean up after yourself, you don't pay rent, and you don't even say thanks...and now you fucking cockblock me?" He'd yelled before storming out the door.

I took that opportunity to raid his liquor cabinet.

I was in the shower, pretty shitfaced, when Craig came back, so I didn't hear him come in. I know he saw the half-empty bottle of $300 Johnnie Walker Blue, because he had it in his hand when he tore open the shower curtain and cranked the temperature all the way cold.

"Yo, what the fuck??" I shouted, jumping back from the freezing water (keep in mind that this was New York in December, so that water was COLD).

He didn't say anything, but shoved me back under the shower and gestured at the bottle of whisky. "Stay right fucking there," he snarled, "I'm evening the score."

I crossed my arms over my chest, shivering feverishly as I shrank back into the corner of the shower, desperately trying to keep some warmth in. Craig drained the last swig from the bottle, dropped it on the ground, and turned off the water before stepping into the shower.

Deeply inebriated and chilled to the bone, I still hadn't processed exactly what was happening as Craig undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. "You cold, boy?" He sneered.

I nodded, still not quite up to speed, but definitely very cold. "That's too bad," he said, grabbing one of my hands and pushing it into his underwear.

He moved my hand past the coarse hair of his bush and down to his cock. I could feel it hardening and tried to pull my hand away, but his grip was far too strong. "My cock's warm, isn't it?" He said. I nodded, repulsed to be touching another man's cock but desperate for some warmth. "Get on your knees then," he ordered, grabbing a fistful of my hair and firmly shoving me to my knees.

As I dropped clumsily to the floor, he stepped forward, thoroughly penning me into the corner, and pulled tugged his cock from his waistband, letting it flop across my face.

Keeping a tight grip on my hair, he yanked my face up tight against his hairy balls. "Are you warmer now?" He asked, mockingly.

There was a strong musky scent coming from his balls that I was trying hard not to breathe as I nodded weakly.

"No more freeloading," he said with a cocky smile, "This is how you pay rent now. When you've been a good boy, I'll let you suck me off. But when you misbehave...well, you're about to find out. Do you understand?"

I nodded again, feeling the coarse hair rub across my face.

"Good. Now take a deep breath and open wide. As soon as you tap out, I'm finishing in your ass."

I opened my mouth to take a breath, but he immediately forced his cock between my lips, ramming it back until it slammed into my throat, making me gag. "Now you can take your breath," he said, charitably.

In between gags, I tried to fill my lungs, sucking in as much air as I could get through his thick mess of pubes. I hadn't quite gotten a full breath when he pinched my nose, hard, and starting thrusting.

He pistoned in and out of my mouth again and again, smashing a little deeper each time until my nose was getting buried in his pubes with each thrust. I felt my diaphragm starting to convulse from a lack of air, and started desperately shoving at his thighs, trying to push him away.

But he grabbed my wrists, pinning my arms above my head as he fucked my throat as hard and as fast as he could.

With my whole body convulsing now, I frantically tapped on the wall, desperate for air. I saw his eyes light up and he gave one last vicious thrust, slamming into my mouth so hard that my head hit the wall of the shower, before yanking his cock from my mouth and stepping back.

"Stand up, boy, you know what comes next," he growled. Terrified, I shook my head in refusal. "Not an option," he snarled, grabbing me by the hair and bending me over the edge of the bathtub as he dropped down to his knees behind me.

He squirted some conditioner on my ass before unceremoniously pressing the tip of his cock against my hole. With one hand holding me down and the other guiding his member, he began to force his way inside me with short strokes at first.

I felt myself growing accustomed to his girth as he eased the tip of his cock in and out of my virgin ass. Finally, with a little pop, he pushed the whole head into me. The sensation made me gasp, but I barely had a moment to process it before he grabbed my hips and buried the rest of his length inside me. At first it felt like I was being ripped in two, but as he started thrusting a new sensation set in and, with horror, I could feel myself getting hard.

I know he saw it too, because he wrapped a hand around my neck, pulling me upright as he stood up. I could see us both reflected in the mirror opposite the shower now. Him, grunting with exertion as he pounded into my ass, and me with my mouth hanging open, gasping at each thrust in a mixture of pleasure and pain. I could see my cock too, rock hard now and bouncing uselessly with each thrust. "Keep that fucking back arched," he growled in my ear, "I know how much you're liking this."

I couldn't help it, but I could feel an orgasm building inside me. He had my head yanked back, but I could see a glimmer of precum spilling out of my cock out of the corner of my eye. Then, out of nowhere, I felt it flow through me like a wave, unlike any orgasm I'd ever had. I shot rope after rope of coming out onto the bathroom floor as he kept fucking me, only stopping once my cock started to soften. He shoved deep inside me before whispering dangerously in my ear, "Did you just cum on my fucking floor??"

Terrified, I could only nod.

He yanked his cock out of my ass and shoved me forward, making me trip on the edge of the tub as I stepped out. "Lick it. The fuck. Up." He ordered, "Now."

I didn't no what else to do so I dropped to my knees next to the puddle of my cum. But before I could lick any up, he shoved my face down against the cold tile floor. The smell of my cum filled my nose. "Arch your back," he demanded, keeping me pinned down. I did as he said, feeling the cold air on my abused hole as I opened myself up to him. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him scoop up one of the other puddles of cum before rubbing it on my ass. He was about to use my own cum to fuck me. I could feel myself getting hard again.

Then, without any warning, he was inside me again, thrusting mercilessly. I felt him shift forward, putting his weight on my back as he drilled into me. Then his hands were around my neck, squeezing and pulling me against him, "I'm about to fill your virgin ass up," he panted, "Show me how well you can take daddy's cum and I might not make you lick it up after."

I felt his grip tighten as he pushed deep, then a series of throbbing pulses as he moaned in my ear. Almost beyond my own control, I felt myself pushing back against him, working my hips in circles as he shot wave after wave of cum inside me. "That's a good boy," he said, pausing for a moment before pulling out of me, "Stay right there."

He stood up and I tried not to move a muscle, knowing just how bad the consequences could be.

"Smile for the camera," he called. I spun around and saw him holding up his phone, and knew I'd given him exactly what he wanted. My naked body, face down against the tile and ass high in the air with cum oozing from my clearly fucked hole. And now my face was visible.

"I'll just hold onto this, and as long as you don't tell anyone about our arrangement, nobody will ever have to see it," he said with a smile as he opening up one of the bathroom cabinets and produced a gleaming metal plug.

"In case I want to use you again later," he said as he unceremoniously plunged it inside me, given it a little flick before turning and walking out of the room.