Forced to Try Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Alex came, when her brain proceeded the sound wave picked up by her ears. And then she almost did again, when her sister repeated it.

"Show me how you would fuck my sister."

Mike eyes went wide for a split of a second, but a deep stare into Isa's eyes told him all he had to know. He had seen this stare before - when Eve was conducting her spectacle. Even if he wanted to stop her now, he knew he wouldn't be able to. He could maybe stop himself, but a quick glance toward the door instantly resolved his doubts. Putting his strong arms to use, he threw his girlfriend on her back, pulling her spread legs towards his hips. He played along.

"I won't. Unless you tell me how you would do it."

Mike could've sworn he heard not one, but two moans.

"I'd..." -his hard dick rubbed against her clit. "I'd tell her to straddle my mouth like a wanton slut she is." - Mike started to pump his length into her pussy, encouraging her to continue with her dirty fantasy. He could feel her orgasm building up as she spoke.

"I'd put a collar on her neck if she didn't obey." - Isa continued whenever Mike would slow down his reckless pace. "I'd force an orgasm out of her wet pussy, and made her beg for more...".

"I'd order her to rub her clit on my tongue and to suck on my wet pus... oh.. my.. god!..." - Isa's voice broke down as a wave of pleasure hit her, causing her body to arch upwards as she clutched onto the blanket. She shook violently, in what seemed to be one of her most intense climaxes ever.

Mike tried really hard, but Isa's dirty talk was too much even for him. He pulled out the second his girlfriend's twitching muscles loosened around his shaft, bursting out his load all over her stomach and tits. Some of it might've even landed on her face, but his brain didn't register it, as he fell to her side, struggling to catch his breath. They lay there for a moment, collecting themselves. A few steps away, Alex was regaining consciousness.

"And then I'd tell her to stop hiding behind the door and come clean up this mess you've made."

*

A ringing of a phone disturbed the bliss silence in the small loft kept in an industrial style. The raw brick walls echoed with the sound, forcing the pale girl to close her book in an outright frustration. An ominous squeaking of wooden panels interfered with the cellphone noise as she started shuffling around, looking for it's source.

Grabbing a somewhat old-school flip phone from under one of the pizza boxes lying around, she hesitated for a moment, narrowing her brows in a contemplating manner. There were only a few of people who knew this number and all of them were named accordingly in her address book. She sighed, but expecting a telemarketer to give up by now, she hit the green button and listened.

"Hello... It's... Am I speaking to Eve?"

Eve shifted slightly on her big brown sofa, narrowing her brows even more. There were only a bunch of names in her address book, but none of them called her that made up pseudonym. An impish grin formed under her pointy nose.

"It depends. Why would a girl named Eve recognize this husky voice?" - she replied in her well practiced manner, subconsciously flashing a wide row of white teeth to the attractive girl in the mirror.

"I was an... actor in one of your recent spectacles. I believe I did a fairly decent job and thought you might be interested. Interested in further collaboration. " - apart from the initial hesitation, the mysterious caller sounded confident. He had her attention.

"What makes you think you did and why would I be interested?"

"So I am talking to Eve?" - a slightly amused tone could be heard, but not enough to make Eve hang up the call.

"... Why do you think you did so well? I can recall a few promising performances, but none of the actors had your voice."

"It doesn't surprise me. During the best portion of my act you were moaning incoherently with my dick buried deep in your ass."

She should've close her flip phone right here. He was brash and irreverent. But he was right. His unique portfolio matched only one of her recent students. She licked her suddenly dry lips.

"If you put it like that... Let's leave your impressive feats for a moment. Don't you think a collaboration with one of my students could get me into trouble if, for example, he would set me up instead. How can I be certain a police department isn't involved?"

"That's right - you can't. But it doesn't stop you from hearing me out, does it? You can always make up your mind after. How does that sound?"

"It sounds fair enough. Let me get comfortable and..." - she paused, fighting with the zipper in her jeans. Her experience was telling her she might need an easier access down there.

"I'm all ears."

*

Alex was paralyzed. She wanted to run away, hide in her room and bury her reddened cheeks in her pillow, but she couldn't. She was still standing there, staring at Isa's cum covered body like a deer caught in headlights. Her hand was still glued to her pussy, despite her recent orgasm and two new observers. She could fell the blood rushing through her temples.

"Get in here and explain yourself, Alexandra." - If she wanted, Isa could sound just like their mother, when she was expecting something to be done instantly, without discussion.

It must've been her authoritative voice that made Alex move. She tiptoed forward, lowering her gaze to Isa's feet, which were now planted on the panels. Isa herself was sitting on the edge of the bed, supporting her upper body with her arms, leaning slightly backwards. The picture of her sweat and cum covered breasts were still in front of Alex's eyes, despite her desperately trying to study the grooves on the floor. At the moment she could only feel three things. Embarrassment, her nails pinned to her right forearm, and relentless arousal.

"I... I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to... I just heard..."

"What? You heard us having sex and decided to sneak up and masturbate like a little perv? And you didn't mean to?"

Alex glanced at her sister when she cut her off so abruptly, but despite her mocking tone, she didn't see anger or disappointment. She knew her sister was just toying with her, well aware of her submissive side. Nevertheless, the three things Alex felt intensified simultaneously. Not knowing what to say, she remained silent.

" That's what I thought. Come closer, Alexandra. Let me see the mess you've made."

Isa was playing her role perfectly, which allowed Mike to just lay there and observe his girlfriend's sister creeping up forward. His penis twitched when she came into a better lit zone and the real details filled in the spots where he had to use his imagination. Her long blond hair were already dry, giving her a messy surfer vibe. A beam of light dispersed on her lip painfully pressed between her teeth. Other ray of the morning sun split into two on her hard nipple hidden just under the big cleavage of her over-sized t-shirt. To examine her lower half, Mike didn't need an extra light. He could see just fine with how close she was now standing.

"Oh you poor thing. Look how wet you are. Let me take those off, your panties are soaking!" - Isa commented, already tugging on the thin strings of her lingerie, before Alex could protest. But she wouldn't, even if she had an opportunity. From this angle she couldn't really see, but soon enough could feel how messy her thighs and surroundings were. After freeing up her bottom, Isa ran her small hands up and down her legs. The difference was significant and easy to spot even for distracted Alex. Her sister's caressing palms were rough to her skin compared to how easily they were gliding when she moved them to her inner thighs. Vibrations of Isa's slightly shaking hands mixed up with the shiver running through her body, as she closed her eyes, focusing on the sensation.

Isa deliberately avoided touching her sister most sensitive spot, drinking in the sight of Alex's wiggling body and admiring her unsuccessful attempts at hiding that. Eventually, satisfied with her teasing and increased wetness between both girls' thighs, she tugged on the hem of Alex's t-shirt, getting her attention. Or at least something similar to that.

"Kneel down sweetie."

She complied, probably faster than she should, but her sister knew exactly which strings to pull. Once her knees got accustomed to the firmness of the floor, in an act of bravery, she lift up her face just enough to take in the sight of Isa's glistering body, where strings of white creamy substance were slowly drifting down, racing against the beads of sweat. This time she felt, well known by now, fingers straightening her golden curls. Her other hand, which Alex's eyes followed closely, was circling around Isa's stomach, gathering samples of the mentioned liquids.

"Is that why you were watching? You wanted to see me naked, covered in Mike's cum?"

Isa's bold question was answered by a muffled groan and a quick nod. Alex was staring at the floor again.

"You wished you could taste it, but you were so far away and helpless? It that right?"

Another nod and an audible gulp.

"Here, let me help you, sis." - Isa gasped out, trying very hard to hide her arousal. She pulled Alex's head back by her tousled hair. The other hand, containing a small portion of what she gathered earlier, appeared in front of the kneeling girl.

Shyly, she opened her mouth. Navigating more by the lingering smell than her clouded sight, she extended her tongue, leaving a wet trail on her sister's palm leading all the way from the tip of her fingers to the base of the wrist. Hurriedly, before what she gathered could escape, she closed her mouth, savoring the taste of her older sister and Mike's cum - a perfect combination. Instant response of her body urged her to repeat the ritual and soon enough Isa's hand was perfectly clean.

Alex nodded again, when Isa asked if she liked the taste. So far this particular movement was making wonders, so there was no point in changing anything. She flexed her neck muscles again, this time tilting her head to the side, as she studied Isa's movement.

"If you want more, you will have to get it yourself." - Isa gestured with her hand, leaning back on her elbows. It was the first time since she got caught, when Alex noticed Isa's pussy was practically soaking all over the edge of the bed. Acknowledging her observation with a hint of a smile, she leaned forward, planting her hands on the side of her sister's hips.

Another few minutes Mike spent stroking his rapidly growing erection, trying desperately to remember as many details as he could, for reasons only known to him. He paid special attention to the 20 year old girl running her soft tongue up and down Isa's tummy, testing her reaction and memorized with every detail the facial expression of his girlfriend, when Alex decided to slurp out the remaining cum from her tits. It was obvious he will never forget when the two of them exchanged his cum in passionate series of deep kisses, initialized by Isa's commanding voice. He knew he will toss at night, recalling the sight of two sisters embraced tightly, their nipples grinding against each other. But most certainly, it won't beat what was happening right now.

"Alex. There is someone else, who might need your skilled mouth as well. What do you say?" - Isa asked, freeing her lip from between her sister's teeth. Despite being on the bottom, she was still conducting the show. Seeing Alex's hesitation, she quickly fixed her mistake.

"Alexandra. Mike is going to push his dick into your slutty mouth, and you are doing to suck him off. Is that clear?"

"... Yes." - a barely heard answer followed by a nod and a moan.

" 'Yes' what? What are you going to do?" - Isa tugged on her hair lightly, expecting a more descriptive answer.

"I'm going to suck off your boyfriend like a little slut." - Alex blurted out, her pussy giving her a micro orgasm as she rubbed it against Isa's thigh. She regained her focus a second later, but both Isa and the thigh were gone. Instead, a kneeling Mike materialized in front of her face. He acted fast, already twisting his hand around her golden hair. Obediently, she parted her lips, waiting.

Alex relaxed her throat, preparing for the similar treatment Mike had given Isa earlier, but instead, his dick slowly invaded her, poking lightly at her flushed cheek. This somewhat uncharacteristic behavior must've been connected with his recent climax, which made his movement that more stoic. He was taking his time, lazily sliding in and out of her quickly watering mouth. Alex showed experience, timing her breaths accordingly, which came in handy whenever he would lodge his rigid member deep down her throat for a longer period of time.

Isa, who vanished from Alex's sight, appeared back under her swaying breasts, making room for her head under her sister's mound. Despite putting effort in pleasuring Mike, she instinctively arched her spine, granting Isa a first row view of her cunt.

"Mmm... you're one horny little sibling, you know that? You are literally dripping on my face!"

Alex felt a long, slow lick followed by a slurping motion on her overstimulated pussy. They were both toying with her, keeping her on the verge of a proper, full-blown orgasm. She felt used and powerless. She was in heaven, getting tag-teamed by her older sister and her boyfriend. Just a week ago she wouldn't have agreed to that, or at least had seriously hesitated, but the recent events changed her view on a lot of things. And on few people.

The more leisurely pace made her let down her guard. She briefly choked on Mikes dick, when Isa's tongue moved all the way to her ass. It swirled around, making room between her cheeks, before darting forward, forcing its way inside her rapidly relaxing asshole. Alex couldn't handle it anymore. Her own hand found her clit and an onslaught of emotions made her legs quiver instantly, followed by a powerful squirt coating Isa's neck and torso. The lights went off.

What Alex felt was like solid ten minutes, was in fact just enough time for Mike to reposition himself. As soon as her brain started processing images again, she looked down between bent arms, this time wondering where Mike's dick disappeared. She didn't have to search for long, as the few strings of drool coming from her mouth led her gaze straight towards Isa's pussy, where it has been pumping in and out with a much more rapid pace.

Finally appeased, she slowly dismounted the long legged source of her intense climax, careful not to hit her unintentionally with one of her wobbly knees. Lying down next to her sister, Alex placed her hand on her sibling, spreading her own female cum all over what had to be the sexiest body she has ever seen. Dizzy from emotions, she lost herself in kissing and caressing her breasts and neck, even after Isa screamed out in ecstasy, announcing her orgasm.

"Cum on her face Mike... Please." - Isa pleaded out, seeing his boyfriend facial expression and feeling his frantic movement.

As Alex didn't seem to mind, absorbed by the perfect curvature of sister's breasts and the taste of her nipple, Mike pulled out and almost launched towards her. It was only when the first string of cum hit her upper lip Alex flinched, but before the second one coated her cheek and ear, she was already back to her new favorite activity.

They lay there after in silence, spent and worn out, wondering what the hell did they get themselves into.

*

"What the hell are you trying to get me into?" - Eve asked, kicking off her jeans. "Do you know how risky that sounds?".

"I've just explained it, haven't I? I knows it's crazy, but I think we could make it work. Are you in?" - the voice coming from the phone was collected and calm, which one couldn't say about Eve's.

"Your are insane." - Eve unbuttoned the last button of her shirt.

"In? Or. Out?" - there was something in his voice...

"Fuck it, I'm gonna need a shower." - Eve thought to herself, as her underwear dropped on the floor as she headed towards the bathroom. Her response was short.

"In. I'll call you back."

12