Forcing Talra

Story Info
An anthro bird slave is forced anally...
2.1k words
8.4k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"No... Please..."

Talra didn't usually beg. In fact, she never begged, not since she had been trained in begging. Her master didn't often ask for it and it had been so long and she was so willing as a slave that, well, it seemed like something that didn't really need to be done, not for a slave who wanted so much, all so readily. Sprawled on the hard stone floor of the slave quarters where she was housed, Talra was all alone, the pretty, yellow songbird anthro whimpering, deserted by her fellow slaves. They'd known that they wouldn't want to stick around to watch the show.

"Shut up."

Avere hissed through her teeth, tail swishing, her grey fur soaked with rain, wet and bedraggled, yet even more fearsome for it. It had been one hell of a night for her and her master had told her that she was free to take out her certain kind of "frustrations" on the bird slave whenever she was not in use elsewhere.

She advanced, boots on, wrestling her trousers down, though the pair she'd worn to patrol for threats, fighting off idiotic bandits who thought they could steal her master's slaves, didn't leave anything to the imagination. The outline of her swelling, hardening, cock had already been visible through it, only dressed lightly that night, aiming to blend in with the darkness.

Yet Avere's work was done as she dragged her cock out with a low hiss, teeth glinting in the low light of dawn. She had been relieved from her nightly duties, at least while the threat of theft of the highly valuable slaves was high, and needed to blow off more than a little steam.

That was where the slave came into play, Talra whimpering, shaking her head, begging, saying that it was too much, that she would do something else, that she could suck Avere's cock instead.

The feline barked a laugh: short, sharp and entirely unamused.

"Stupid cunt -- did you really think begging in that pretty, whiny voice of yours is going to get you what you want? Does it work on our master? Do you even know what it is to serve?"

Avere whimpered, quailing back against the wall, holding her knees up before her as if they were providing a barrier -- but the feline was too quick for her. Too quick and too strong, forcing her legs apart, grabbing her by the throat and slamming her down on the ground. With her head ringing, Talra's beak fell open slackly, the feline hefting her over onto her stomach, yanking her tail up.

"Nnnggghhh... No... No..."

But she wanted to serve -- so what made that morning different? The faintest washes of dawn struck the sky outside the tiny window set high into the wall of the room, the slave quarters being mostly below ground level. The room was set with small, wooden beds with a thin straw mattress and sheet that did little, but Talra appreciated it for what it was. It was what a slave had to get used to if they were to serve for the rest of their lives.

Maybe it was that she hadn't been expecting it, she thought, moaning, whimpering, trying to hide her feathered face as the feline pressed over her, so easily dominating her with her body. Talra shuddered, but her body had locked down and frozen, allowing the cat to press her dick up under her tail.

What?

Of course, Avere wasn't going to make it any easier for her than she had to, grinding forcefully into the bird's anal passage without even the aid of any lube. Talra heaved as if to scream from the sheer pain blistering through her, searing through her veins, but Avere grabbed her roughly, slamming her beak closed.

"One fucking word, you good for nothing feather duster..." She hissed. "And I'll turn you into one. Got it?"

Avere couldn't do anything to her master's slaves if she did not want to be tried for destruction of property, but it was all in the manner of control, of letting Talra know who had her, who was going to have her. The slut's anal ring spasmed around her, but the feline was not to be deterred or put off in any way as she ground in, forcing the tight hole and ring of flesh to give up everything it was to her.

She didn't care how much pain she caused the bird, but she did rather like the tears streaming down her cheeks, how Talra heaved and gasped, holding in every sound she could. Even when she was being raped, the bird was such an active slut, wanting to please, though it was so very obvious that Talra had not been ready to serve that morning. Avere wouldn't have liked it as much as she did, after all, if the whore had been whimpering and begging the cat to fuck her, down on the ground at Avere's hind paws.

No... No, that was for another time, a time when she wanted that kind of treatment. Right then and there, all the captain of the guards needed was a hot, tight hole to fuck and ruin.

Talra grunted, trying to clench her beak, but every muscle in her body ache, pain radiating from the furious spear of hard flesh rammed up under her tail feathers. She was well used to taking dicks anally, but Avere was something else, slamming in, already using the full length, and she hadn't even been able to ready herself at all.

That wouldn't have made a difference, but Talra told herself that it could have, that it could have changed things, in some small way. The cat slammed into her unprepared anal ring, forcing her open, right down to the base, her body aching, straining, burning.

The avian keened out against the feline's paw, but it didn't matter, it didn't matter at all. Who was going to come to rescue her, a measly slave? No one cared about her there, as much as her heart longed for servitude, for service, something more... She had been born for it, yes, that was what she'd been told and sold as soon as she had come of age for sexual slavery.

But the aching burn, the feeling of being split open from the inside out, as if something far too large for her had been rammed in, even though she had taken bigger before. There was a big difference from that to being fucked unprepared, panting, heaving, trying to find a way to make all of it right with herself.

There was no making it right, however, not as Talra was hefted up, a passive player -- but what slave that was suited to the role was not at all passive? It was what was needed, her body for pleasure, her mind well on its way there... And yet there was a part of her that wanted to make that choice to serve, rather than having every dreg of it ripped from her with the dawn.

She would not sleep again that night, not when she had work to do with the morning, not with the guard slamming into her, hissing, yowling, not caring if she was heard. No one minded if the feline was rough in taking her pleasure, after all.

"Ugh... So weak... I hardly have to hold you down. What does our master see in you?"

It was strange to refer to her employer as a master but it was merely a term of respect when it came from Avere, as a guard. It was not that she saw herself as under him, as a slave, in any way -- but they were from different walks and stations in life. That much could not be helped, even if her master both fucked her and allowed her to fuck him, taking different strokes of pleasure, finding itches between them that fucking slaves just couldn't scratch.

Yet Avere's body ached and she was too struck by the injustice of bandits encroaching on what she still saw as her territory to pull back, slamming in, hefting Talra's hips up for a better angle -- for the cat, of course, not for the bird. Avere didn't care one fucking bit whether the dull bird enjoyed it or not. It wasn't any of her concern: never had been and never would be.

She pinned the bird at the shoulders, shoving her face into the stone floor, not caring if she ended up crushed or roughed up at all. It didn't matter, though it would be hot to leave a mark on her, to show that the slave could not be owned by just the one. Or perhaps it would be a mark to remind the slave of her place in the world, where she had begun getting uppity, thinking her station was above everyone else.

She snarled out insults as she ploughed the bird's sore, abused backside full, harder and faster, far rougher than she should ever have needed to be with Talra. But Avere was not at all in her right mind, sore and needing to take her fury out on someone, the burning sense of injustice, even though all of it was misplaced. Talra had not had anything to do with the stressful night that the feline had gone through -- but she was going to take out every claw and stroke on her anyway.

The bird whimpered, eyes closed, tears running down her face, though she did not sob. She could only try to draw what air into her lungs that she could, panting, whimpering, whining. It was not like her, not at all, but she had to hold on, to bear through it, even if she would barely be able to walk for the day.

Somehow, as her backside was abused, the bird got her knees up under her, face shoved down, but hiked up by the tail for the feline's pleasure. In that way, she could still serve, she could still be the slave that she knew she was, even if the terror of being forced and taken so crudely, so harshly, would never truly fade.

"Heh... Such a fucking slut," Avere mocked her, thrusts speeding up, filing her backside with every stroke, the strike of her hips resounding through the bird. "You still...unff...fucking like this... Stupid...whore...slave..."

She might have had more respect for the slaves in the household if she had known their lives, the ones that were bought and the ones that were made, those that had had free lives before and those that had not. But Avere never would care and that was her right, though it was not as if the guard was different in that regard to most of the population.

It simply was the way of things, Talra something to be used, abused and thrown away afterwards. Her life only had worth for as long as her current master deemed it to be so.

Thus, her pleasure and comfort failed to enter the realm of consideration for Avere, the feline huffing, panting harshly, breath rushing through her mouth, over her tongue and through her sharp teeth. She couldn't stop, wouldn't stop, a beast driven mad by fury and stress, aching for that ultimate relief. The bird shuddered weakly under her, but Avere dug her claws in, drops of blood spilling, though another slave would take care of those.

She yowled, ferocity coursing through her, rounding her shoulders, crouching behind the bird for the best depth, yanking her tail feathers up out of the way just to make sure that not a drop of her cock remained outside. The feline snarled, unloading inside her, the rush of relief expending tension, softening the line of her back even as her shoulders hunched forward, a feral beast seeking out ultimate pleasure.

Under her, the bird quivered, weakly submissive, soft, still yearning. In a way, it was impressive, but horrifying too, all in a way that Avere didn't understand. But she didn't have to. Talra was a slave, only a slave, and her life and opinions on anything would never matter, not in that world.

"Not done yet..."

Avere smiled dangerously, Talra refusing to look back at her, the feline's tail lashing. Her cock did not soften inside her backside, despite the burning strain.

"I have more use to take from you..."

And so it would be, the avian fucked raw until the guard, finally, had her stresses worked out. All by force, all against her will.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cuckolding Gangbang Amy submits to three bulls with cuckold Anthony watching...in Fetish
The House Party Pt. 01 An anthro stallion gets into a gangbang orgy...in Fetish
Taken by the Tigers Sandor is pinned and forced to fuck by two anthro tigers...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed Becky: Forced Again Becky gets some bad news and becomes a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sweet First Times Two canine anthros come together for a first time...in NonHuman
More Stories