Foreclosure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was slowly beginning to dawn on Todd where things were going. He took a big swallow of his drink, not daring to look at his wife. For her part, Mary stood frozen like a wary deer which has just sniffed the presence of a hunter. On the one hand she hoped her husband would stand up to the Jacksons and take her home. On the other hand she tingled with excitement at the thought of being forced to serve a man like Keith.

"Have some more wine, dear," crooned Liz, saving the anxious young woman from having to answer the question. Things were moving along faster than Liz had anticipated. Todd was such a milk toast. Maybe they could nail down the deal that very night. After all Mary had come dressed to please.

Chapter 7

The wine was making it hard for Mary to think. No matter how much she sipped at her glass, it always seemed to be full. Liz was making sure of that. She took the bottle with her as she led Mary to sit beside her on the couch. At the same time Keith put his arm around the much smaller Todd and walked him toward the fireplace like he was counselling a school boy.

"Todd I want you to sit over here and watch while Liz and I show Mary some aspects of her new job. Finish up that glass of wine and I will give you some really good brandy. Drink up and relax. Everything is going to be okay."

While Keith proceeded to the bar to pour a large brandy for Todd, Liz was snuggling up against Mary on the couch and whispering in her ear. "You are a lovely girl, Mary. You can use your beauty to help yourself and your husband. All you have to do is what comes naturally. Here, let me moisten your lips for you."

Liz licked a finger and ran it over Mary's full lips. She wished her lips were as thick and succulent as this young woman's, whose mouth seemed to be designed for kissing and sucking. But for now she contented herself with running her wet finger lightly along the soft line. Mary shuddered and sucked in a deep breath.

"Stand up Mary." Keith's voice seemed to come from far away, but when she looked up he was standing right by the couch in front of her. She glanced toward the fireplace and saw her husband slumped in an upholstered chair with downcast eyes. Keith took her hand and helped her shakily to her feet. Liz stood beside her.

He put his hand under her chin and raised her face to stare into her eyes. "Mary, my wife Liz is going to help me demonstrate one of the requirements of the job. Then I want to hear from you and Todd that you are willing to comply. Liz, please show Mary what I want in a secretary."

Liz trailed a finger nail along Mary's shoulder and down her back to the zipper on her dress. "You see, Mary, my husband is a writer and he needs inspiration from his secretary. He will want to have your body available to him, to use as he pleases. You cannot be shy about showing your shapely breasts. Now hold still."

"Oh goddd.... Todd??..... What should I do?"

"What should she do Todd?" echoed Keith. "Should I call my lawyer to start theforeclosureprocess? Or should we continue theforeplayprocess instead?"

Todd gulped his brandy. Keith's use of the wordforeplayclearly implied that more would be demanded of Mary than merely showing her breasts. Not knowing what to say, and not daring to look at his wife, he buried his face in his hands.

"That's it," cried Keith in an exasperated tone. "Pull the zipper back up Liz. I'm going to call my lawyer right now."

The telephone was on a table by the door, and Keith purposely strode over and picked it up. He had begun punching in numbers when Mary called out again to her husband.

"Todd?"

Todd raised his head. "I guess you have to do it Mary."

"Ohhhh.... what if people find out? My parents live in this town. They would die if they knew..."

"No one is going to know, Mary," Liz assured her. "The nature of your work for us will be our secret. I promise."

"If I have to...."

Slowly the zipper came down. The sun dress fell off of her shoulders and hung on her out-thrust breasts like a towel dangling from two hooks. Liz stepped back and admired the effect. "Why don't you take a seat Keith," she said to her leering husband. "I want to take my time unwrapping this package."

Chapter 8

Light headed from the alcohol, Todd was a jumble of confusing emotions. His wife looked so incredibly sexy as she acquiesced to having her body displayed to their sadistic neighbours. That was the word: sadistic. They were taking advantage of their money and power to humiliate him and his wife. But what could he do? Foreclosure would ruin them. And why was he feeling this strange excitement in his gut?

Keith sat down in an armless heavy wooden chair. "Doesn't she look delectable Todd," he said. "Your wife's tits are struggling to hold up the cover of her dress, but we all know it is going to be a losing battle, don't we?"

Again Todd experienced that tingle in his loins. He didn't trust himself to speak. Liz was watching him closely and grinning mischievously. "Turn a little this way, Mary," she said, pulling lightly on the young woman's arm. "We want both men to get a good view of the unveiling. That's good. Now clasp your hands behind you and pull your shoulders back."

Liz stood behind the trembling woman and eased the loose fabric over the high mounds of her breasts until it fell away and hung suspended from the belt at her waist. Mary's nipples stiffened against the confines of the three quarter cup white bra. She closed her eyes and rocked slowly from side to side, not daring to think about how she was being stripped in front of her neighbours and her husband.

"Oh my," exclaimed Liz. "That bra is absolutely hideous. It's much too big and stiff, and doesn't even fit properly. You must come to my store as soon as possible. In the meantime, we have to get rid of this thing. I am sure Keith would not like his secretary to be wearing such a monstrosity."

"Quite right," agreed Keith. "Do you agree Todd? Should Liz remove your wife's bra?"

It was clear to Todd that Keith was bent on humiliating him as much as possible. Still he found himself nodding meekly as he sucked more brandy from the huge glass.

Liz smiled at him. "That's a good boy, Todd. You really should share your wife's tits with your friendly neighbours." A quick flick of her wrists at the rear clasp and the bra popped off like it was on springs. Mary breathed deeply and her breasts swelled proudly on her chest, her nipples hard and thick.

Keith's eyes opened wide as he took in the conically shaped tits with some of the puffiest nipples he had ever seen. "Bring her here," he growled.

"Come along dear," said Liz. "It's best to obey Keith when he talks like that."

With her hands still clasped behind her Mary let Liz guide her until she was standing in front of Keith's chair. Her breasts were just about at the same level as his mouth, and she half expected to feel his lips on her tender buds. But instead he raised his hands to make two cup-like shelves under the jutting promontories. "Lower your tits into my hands, Mary," he said in a silky tone. "That will be a symbol of your submission."

Mary hesitated and looked over at her husband. Todd's eyes were glazed and his hand was squeezing the bulge in his pants. With a sigh she leaned over and let her breasts nestle into Keith's large palms.

"Good girl," purred Liz, as she stood back to take in the erotic scene.

"Get rid of her dress," barked Keith, his fingers kneading the ample flesh, and his thumbs strumming against the rubbery tips. Liz reached around the girl and undid the leather belt that was holding up the collapsed dress. A few tugs and it was in a puddle at her feet.

"More bad underwear," laughed Liz at the tight, white panties that covered Mary from her thighs to her stomach. "But they do cling nicely to her bubble butt."

Keith was in no mood for more delay. "Take them off," he said. "I want to check out this sweet pussy. From the little noises she is making, I expect to find her wet and ready."

It was true; Mary was aroused from the stimulation her tits were receiving and from the hopelessness of her situation. The fact that her husband was turned on and enjoying the scene killed whatever inhibitions she had left. Little mewing sounds were coming from her throat.

"Ohhh... what are you doing to me??? Ahh... please don't pinch... so..... hard.... Ohhhh..."

"Raise your foot my dear," said Liz helpfully. "We have to get these man-sized panties over your shoes.... that's my girl...."

"Leave on her stockings and heels," said Keith. "Very nice...."

Liz massaged Mary's bare ass with both hands. "Delicious," she said. "And very spankable."

"Let's hope she doesn't give us cause for that," chuckled Keith, as he sat back and admired the nearly naked body before him. "You're not going to be disobedient, now are you Mary?"

"No sir, but I feel so ashamed standing before you like this."

"Nothing to be ashamed about," he said. "You have a beautiful body—worthy to be my secretary if you behave. Now I am going to put my hand out like this, and I want you to walk your pussy into it, just like you did when you lowered your tits. Then you will know I own all of you."

Mary's breathing became short and shallow. She knew that her pussy was wet and that soon Keith was going to know it too. It was at once the ultimate humiliation and the ultimate thrill. With baby steps she advanced until the damp hairs were snuggled firmly against his fingertips.

"OHHH... what is happening to me??"

"Move your feet apart."

She did as ordered and was instantly rewarded with a slippery finger plunged up to the knuckle. "ARRGGGH......."

Keith smiled at Liz. "It's like putting my finger in a just opened warm potato lathered with butter," he said.

"Make her hump it," responded Liz in a voice thick with lust.

"You heard the lady," said Keith. "Bring yourself off on my finger.... NOW...."

Sensing her need to be forced, Keith began slapping her tits with one hand while he screwed his finger in and around in her pussy with the other. Mary went totally berserk, stamping her feet and screaming as the orgasm overtook her.

Chapter 9

The intensity of Mary's orgasm surprised them all. Her squeals of pleasure and the sight of her body dancing on his finger inflamed Keith's passion to the point where he could not wait any longer. With a hungry roar he pulled his hand away, bounded to his feet, and dropped his pants. His earlier decision not to wear his boxers meant that he was exposed and ready.

"My god, I've never seen you so big," exclaimed Liz.

"She has me so hot," he moaned as he cupped Mary's ass and pulled her to him. "I want her with her legs around my waist like when she was caught on the lantern, only this time with her impaled on my cock."

As Keith lifted her, Mary's legs reflexively went around his waist. She was still in a daze from what his fingers had done to her, and her pussy was aching to be filled. The strong hands on her ass maneuvered her into position.

Mary felt the head of Keith's cock skating around on the slick surface between her thighs. She wiggled to try to capture him, but he kept sliding to one side or the other. Frustrated, he lifted her higher and looked at Liz, who was watching the scene with mounting excitement. "Come help me," he said. "Put me in her."

Liz took two quick steps and knelt beside the entwined figures. Wrapping her hand around her husband's huge erection she palpitated her fingers as she centered the head between the young woman's squirming thighs. To further arouse her, Liz rubbed the hot knob back and forth, and then around her portal, until it settled of its own accord in just the right spot.

"Uhhhhh...." Mary sucked in a deep breath and her body stiffened in anticipation. Never had she felt something that big and that hard about to enter her. With a smile Liz sat back on her haunches and watched as Keith used his hands on Mary's ass to twist her hips back and forth and screw her down on his eager cock. Liz remembered how her own desire always peaked at that moment of surrendering to the pleasure-giving organ that seemed to have a life of its own. Once it was fully lodged, Liz knew that Mary would wallow in the sensation of being totally filled. She doubted that little Todd had ever given Mary that experience.

"Oh god... oh god.... oh...... yes..... oooohhhh....". Mary was crying and moaning as Keith turned and bounced her, penetrating the tight sheath. To provide more pressure he began a slow walk around the room, stuttering his gait to provide the maximum stimulation.

"My god, she's tight," he groaned.

"She's never had a man like you," responded Liz. "Keep it up. She's loving it."

"Don't worry," he laughed. "Nothing could make me stop. I'm going to drag this out a long time."

Liz was well aware of the staying power of her husband. His ability to delay his own fulfilment until he had given his partner the ultimate in pleasure was a subject of admiration among their small group of swinging friends. From the way Mary was reacting, Liz was thinking that their sexy neighbour was probably multi orgasmic. Keith could be bouncing her around the room for quite a while.

In the meantime, however, Liz was too hot to merely sit there and watch. She looked over at Todd and saw from his eyes and the position of his hand on his pants that in spite of his humiliation, or maybe because of it, he was turned on by the scene. It was time to have some fun with him.

"How are you doing Todd?" she asked sweetly as she sat on the arm of the big soft chair into which he was slumped. "Are you enjoying seeing my husband fuck your wife?"

"No......", he sighed. "It's not right," but as he said it, his hand kept moving on his crotch.

"Here, let me help you with that," purred Liz, leaning down and putting her mouth close to his ear. At the same time she put a hand on his thigh and began inching it upward. "Why don't you move your hand away and let me take over. There.... that's a good boy."

"Ohhh... that feels so good.....," he moaned. "But I'm so ashamed. I should not be letting Mister Jackson do this to my wife."

"Nonsense. There's nothing to be ashamed about. Your wife is enjoying it, and so are you. We are put in this world to enjoy life, and it is our duty to help others enjoy it too. Now relax while I just pull down this zipper...."

"AAAHHH...."

"That's it. Now just put your head back and close your eyes. It's not that you have any choice anyway. You have done a bad thing in selling the collateral for the loan that we gave you, and now you must pay with the only currency you have, namely your wife."

Todd's pants were now opened and Liz fished his throbbing organ out through his shorts. It was six inches long and hard as a rock. "Well, what have we here? Such a nice cock you have Todd. Bigger than I would have thought for a man your size. And it does seem to like my hand."

"Oh yes... that feels soo wonderrrrful.."

Suddenly a crashing noise from across the room made them both look over at Keith and Mary. The noise had come from a wine bottle being knocked off the bar and smashing onto the floor. Keith was sitting on a bar stool with Mary on his lap facing him, her legs still wrapped around his waist and her ankles locked together. He had pushed her back up against the bar so he could get at her tits with his hands and mouth. She was humping him and yelping like a dog in heat.

"Your wife is a screamer," laughed Liz. "Keith will like that. He will make her cum half a dozen times before he is through with her."

"She won't love me anymore," sobbed Todd, helpless as Liz's soft hand moved up and down on him.

Don't worry," said Liz, sliding off the arm of the chair and onto her knees on the floor. "Keith and I will teach you ways to keep her happy. And she will learn things to make you a happier husband. Things like this...."

Holding his cock by the base, Liz bent her head and extended her tongue toward the tip. Her eyes looked up into his, engaging him and prolonging the moment before he would feel the soft, hot wetness on the most sensitive spot on his body. He sucked in his breath and looked back at her like a puppy about to be fed.

"Do you want this Todd?" she whispered.

"Ohhh goddd... yes... please......"

"Are you going to be a good boy and bring your wife to us whenever we want?"

"Ohh... yes... yes... damn it yes...."

She rewarded him with a brief lick, which only served to inflame him more. "And you won't object when Mary comes to work everyday as our maid and secretary.... you go off to work knowing the kinds of things she will have to do?"

"What can I do?"

"Nothing. Now enjoy. And then you are going to do me."

Todd sighed and leaned back as Liz pulled his pants down and off. His cock waved in the air through the opening in his blue shorts like a channel marker in a harbour. She smiled as she saw him close his eyes in anticipation.

"Keep your eyes closed Todd," she purred as she removed his shoes. "It will be better that way."

He was completely under her spell and didn't even consider disobeying her, or what might happen if he wasn't watching. His wife was continuing to make noises like she was building towards another orgasm, and he was not sure he wanted to see that again.

Liz blew on his cock to keep him stimulated, and then quickly got up and retrieved the special handcuffs from under the chair. The cuffs consisted of two simple Velcro bands with tethers that attached to the back legs of the chair on either side. Liz and Keith had become experts in using them to secure a person's wrists to the sides of the chair in just a couple of seconds. By the time Todd realized what had happened his hands were tied and he was helpless.

"Hey!" he cried, his eyes popping open. "What are you doing?" He tried lifting his arms and found that he could move them only a few inches. The sudden realization of his vulnerability took some of the starch out of his erection.

"I'm making sure you don't interfere with my fun," she said, her voice taking on a harsher tone. Again kneeling in front of him, she put her hands on the waist band of his shorts and jerked them down over his legs and feet. Sitting back she leered at him and gently slapped his cock back and forth, restoring it to its former glory.

"You're going to sit there and take it, no matter what I want to do. And right now I want to take a few pictures."

"NO!" he yelled. "Please, no pictures. Nobody can ever know about this!"

The smile she gave him could only be described as diabolical. "And nobody will ever know as long as you and Mary behave. The pictures will insure that you do."

Chapter 10

It was after midnight when Keith finally told Mary and Todd they could go home. Mary had been thoroughly used, front and back, by both her tormentors, and she had cum more times than she could keep track of. Not so for her poor, humiliated husband. Liz had teased him mercilessly and made him lick her to several climaxes, but she had denied him release.

"We are not home wreckers, Todd," she had said to him the last time she had withdrawn her mouth at the critical point. "I want you to save yourself for your sweet wife. She will need confirmation that you still desire her after what has happened tonight."

Todd knew that he should be mortified and angry after seeing his wife give herself so shamelessly to another man, and to so obviously enjoy doing it. But the fact was he was so turned on that as soon as he got home he took his wife to bed and ploughed into her, desperate for relief and to get reassurance that Mary still loved him.

Although Mary was tired and sore she accepted Todd's need and responded as best she could. Afterwards they said nothing to each other, but fell almost instantly asleep, exhausted from all the alcohol and emotional trauma.