Foreclosure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And sexy?" teased Liz, letting a finger trail along the girl's thigh and nudge under the edge of the snug garment.

"Ahhh.." Mary felt her arousal build. Ever since Todd had told her of the summons to come to the Jacksons' home in her Teddy she had been turned on. All the sex with Keith earlier in the day had only whetted her appetite. She did not know what was coming over her, but she was powerless to resist the lustful feelings. Poor Todd would just have to get used to it. She was glad when Keith had cowed him into delivering her as a present to her new masters.

Keith's voice was strong and deep. "Todd, you have brought us a fine present. But you must show us that she can perform as well as she looks. Come stand here in front of me, Mary."

"Go my dear," said Liz. "I know you are anxious to feel Keith's hands on your body. Todd, come and kneel down in front of me. You need to show respect to your queen."

Mary took two steps to the side. Her legs touched Keith's. He put his hands on her sides, just above her hips, and pulled her into him. She let her body fall, landing on his chest with her head on his shoulder. It was a posture of surrender, a giving of her body to him, and she was trembling with excitement. He cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and squeezed.

"Slide down until you are on your knees between my legs," he ordered. "Then you know what to do."

Liz raised her eyebrows. "Look Todd. Your sweet wife is about to give head to my husband. I want you to do the same for me."

Chapter 17

The videos of the evening's events were spectacular. Both Mary and Todd's faces were clearly visible, and there was no question that both were willing participants in a sexual orgy. After performing orally on the shadowy figures on the sofa, they had been directed by a disguised voice to strip and assume lascivious poses, which the camera duly recorded.

For the next several days both Keith and Liz were occupied with appointments and were too busy to molest their young neighbours. However, Keith found the time to edit the videos and incorporate them into the website that advertised the Jacksons' attractiveness to the Swingers Community. Mary and Todd were billed as sex toys that could be made available at special parties. When he was done, Keith informed the subjugated couple of the existence of the website in an email.

Dear Mary and Todd,

It is with regret that I must inform you that as the result of Todd's attempted defiance a few nights ago, I have found it necessary to punish you by publishing incriminating videos of yourselves on our special website. The address is "ourpartypals.com", and the password is "yummy". You should take a look.

Any further disobedience by either of you will result in the link and password being made known to your family and friends. As of now the only people who have access to this website are the members of our special group. We are having a party for them this Saturday, and your video will insure good attendance. You are to arrive promptly at 10 PM. Liz will be dropping off some special clothing for you to wear.

In the meantime you can expect a call to report to our house for a session of physical discipline.

Keith Jackson

"Oh Todd!" Mary exclaimed when the site came up on their computer. "We can't let anyone see this!"

"I know. But if we go to that party you know what's going to happen."

She put her arms around his neck. "We don't have any choice. Besides, it can't be any worse than it's been already."

"I think you like it."

Mary smiled at him. "I think you do too. When Liz made you take off your pants the other night I saw how stiff you were."

"I couldn't help it. She looked so sexy in that tight dress, and the things she was doing to me..."

"It's okay Todd. We are both turned on by the power they have over us. It's exciting to just let go and do as they say. We still love each other."

"But now they are going to make us do things with complete strangers! I see now what Liz meant the other night when she said she was teaching my tongue to be the best. And you—if she makes you wear that Teddy they are going to eat you up."

"I hope she does," she giggled. "That outfit makes me feel so sexy and desirable. I get tingly thinking about having all those eyes on me. Keith will not let anyone hurt me. I know him well enough to be sure of that."

"You may be surprised. Men in lust can get carried away."

"I can handle it."

The phone rang. "You get it," said Todd. "It may be Keith Jackson. The last time I took his call I got into trouble.

Mary picked up the receiver. "Hello?"

"Hello Mary."

"Hello Mister. Jackson, sir."

"Did you look at the website?"

The sound of his voice and the reference to what she had seen made her shiver. "Yes sir, I was greatly embarrassed," she said weakly.

"You will really be embarrassed if I am forced to make the website public. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir. We will do what you say."

"Good. Now Todd must be punished for lying to me about you being too tired to come over the other night. He was lying, wasn't he?"

There was a long pause. Mary did not want to call her husband a liar, but she knew it was true. She had been more than willing to give herself to Keith for more sex that night, and she knew that he knew it.

"Yes sir, I was not too tired."

"Good girl. Your naughty husband must be punished. Do you remember theEnforcerthat I showed you?"

The mere mention of the thin wood paddle sent chills down Mary's spine. "Yes sir. I remember."

"You my dear are going to be the one to use it on your husband. The two of you are to come to our house immediately. I will expect you in five minutes," he said and hung up.

Mary gasped. How did Keith know about Todd's fetish about being spanked? It was something they never even discussed between themselves, but Mary was aware of how her husband responded when she playfully spanked him. Now he was going to get it with a real paddle, and in front of other people. She suspected he might like it.

"Todd, we have been ordered to report to the Jacksons' house. You are going to be punished for trying to keep me home the other night."

"What do mean, punished?"

"They are going to make me spank you with a paddle."

"Oh Mary!"

"Yes Todd. You might as well let go and enjoy it, just as I've had to.

"Will you spank me hard?

"Yes Todd. They will make me spank you hard. I've seen the paddle. They call it 'The Enforcer'."

"Ahh... Will I be tied up?"

"Yes Todd. I think you will be restrained in some way."

"Will I be naked?"

"Yes Todd. At least from the waist down."

"And they will be watching?"

"Yes Todd.

"OH MARY..."

"Yes Todd."

The End