Foreclosure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning Todd woke and looked over at Mary. She was lying on her back, her eyes open staring at the ceiling. He knew they had to talk and process what had happened.

"Hi sweetheart," he said. "Are you feeling okay?"

She turned her head toward him and smiled. "My head hurts from all that wine, and parts of me are really sore, but I guess I'm okay. What about you?"

"My head hurts too. And I'm starting to try to sort out my feelings about last night. I saw a side of you that I did not know existed."

"I didn't know either."

"How did you feel letting Keith and Liz do all those things to you?"

"It was like I was swept away into a different dimension. I had no control and didn't want any. In the beginning I was worried about what you would think, but when I saw that you were turned on and didn't object, I let go. I am still tingling inside from the excitement of it."

Her positive comment triggered his deep insecurity, and he blurted out his next question even though he was afraid of the answer. "What was it like doing it with Keith compared to me?"

Mary hesitated. She knew that her husband's ego was fragile. But after the last night's experience she knew that their marriage would never be the same. The only course was to acknowledge the truth and hope that things would work out. Todd's participation in what had happened gave her an indication that it might be okay.

"It was different," she began. "You are loving and make me feel treasured. Having sex with you brings us close, confirms our commitment to each other. Keith had his way with me like an animal, a stallion who takes what he wants without regard for the female. I had no say in the matter; he controlled me. I felt his power, both physically and because of the situation where I have to please him in order for us to keep our house. It was intense."

Todd thought back on what he had witnessed. "Keith was not concerned only with his pleasure. He put a lot of effort into making sure you enjoyed it too."

"That was part of his power trip. He got off on forcing my responses. It was certainly not rape."

"Would you want to do it again?" Todd held his breath.

"Todd, honey, I love you. I want us to stay together. But I don't think I have any choice. We need the Jacksons' financial support, and yes, I know I will want that kind of ecstasy again. You have to believe that it is purely sexual; I don't love Keith Jackson."

"It is so humiliating...."

"Tell me something, Todd. Be honest. Weren't you sexually excited by being humiliated like you were last night?"

He could not bring himself to admit the truth of what she said. But as he thought about it the slight rising of the sheet gave her the answer.

"I thought so," she laughed. "Now let's get up and have some coffee and aspirin. Liz insisted that I show up at her store by nine o'clock. She wants to outfit me with some new clothes before the boutique opens at eleven. And you have to go to work."

Chapter 12

That same morning Liz and Keith sat on their patio sipping coffee and talking about what had happened the previous night. "I never expected them to give in so soon," said Keith. "That Mary is one hot piece."

"She sure is," agreed Liz. "Once she had an excuse to give up control she was ready for whatever we wanted. So was her wimp of a husband."

"I saw you giving him head," said Keith in a mock scolding tone.

"Just enough to push him to the edge. Then I had him lick me while I watched you drive that woman out of her gourd. How did you ever manage to hold back so long?"

"I was determined to make her addicted to the sensations. Now she will want it again and again. Also it is always better for me the longer I hold out."

Liz looked at her husband lovingly. "You did good. And when you finally turned her over to me, she was like Jell-O. I had no trouble making her lick my tits and pussy."

"At that point I didn't care what you made her do," said Keith. "I was satiated. But you left poor Todd in such a state. He was literally drooling as he watched his wife suck on your nipples and then put her mouth between your legs."

"I deliberately left him on the edge," Liz said. "I wanted him to take Mary home and fuck her again. After all, we are not home wreckers."

"What should we do with them next?" asked Keith with a smile and a hand on his wife's thigh. "It's such fun having a young married couple as pets. We can train them to do whatever we want."

Liz grinned mischievously. "Todd gets off on being humiliated. Let's make him get his wife heated up for us while we watch. He could slowly strip her and stimulate her until she was good and wet, and then he would have to bring her to us like an offering to the gods."

"Fantastic!" exclaimed Keith. "And we can shame him further by emphasizing his small stature. All short men like him are sensitive on that issue. Mary is taller than he as it is, and if she were wearing high heeled boots while he was shoeless, he would look like a little kid next to her."

"I'll bet his dick is not so little when he is being humiliated like that," chuckled Liz.

"That's a good bet," agreed her husband. "Of course, the big humiliations will come when we make them perform for our friends."

Liz shook her head. "Let's go slow and keep them to ourselves for a while. Eventually we will want to involve some of our special friends, but I know that will be a big hurdle for them. They are too worried about other people finding out. You saw how Todd reacted when I started taking pictures."

"Yea, he had a hissy fit. I hope you got some good ones."

"They're unbelievable. I must have taken two hundred, and I've looked at only half of them so far. You see not only the detail of what was happening, but you see the lust in their expressions. There is no way they can allow their vanilla friends and families to see those pictures."

"Maybe we should show them a few to put the fear of god in them."

Liz thought for a moment. "Good idea, but let's wait until we feel some resistance, which will probably be when we first involve other people. No need to cause them undo anxiety."

"You are such a softy," laughed her husband. "So, back to today. What do you have in mind? I'm ready to go again."

"Easy there big fellow," she chided as she patted the expanding bulge in his trousers. "Mary is coming to my boutique at nine o'clock, and I am going to fit her in some new clothes, from the tips of her cute toes to the tips of those incredible nipples. Count on me to make sure she emerges as one sexy-looking secretary. Then I will tell her to report to you for her first day's work."

"I've been thinking about what I will have her do. There's some filing, some typing of my notes, and some internet research for the novel I'm working on. I want to give her some real secretarial work as well as play with her."

Liz had an idea. "Why don't you turn on the monitoring system so you can record what happens and show me the good parts later? Maybe we can capture some footage of her that we can use later like the pictures I took last night."

The Jacksons had an elaborate security system that made video tapes of the activity in all rooms of the house. Hidden in pictures frames, ceiling lights, and other places were high quality cameras and microphones. An intruder's image would be captured on tape so he could easily be identified. The system was also added to provide another dimension to some of the Jacksons' special parties.

"Will do," said Keith, "but you know how boring it can be reviewing hours of playback."

"You will know where the interesting parts are," answered Liz. "And don't forget to have her do the housework," said Liz. "I am leaving dirty dishes and laundry, and the bed is unmade. She is going to be busy."

"I'll make sure she does it all, and provides me with eye candy in the process. As soon as she gets here I'm going to show her my homemade paddle, 'The Enforcer'.

The mention of the paddle made Liz raise her eyebrows. Keith had made the sexy spanker out of a strip of quarter inch plywood. It was about 24 inches long and 2 inches wide, rectangular except for the sculpted handle. He had sanded it super smooth, painted the words 'The Enforcer' along its length, and then sealed it with several coats of polyurethane. The thin wood made it flexible enough to sting without leaving welts.

Whenever Keith used 'The Enforcer' on Liz it had always resulted in an intense sexual experience. He was uncannily accurate in the way he could swat her ass and tits, even as she danced around the room trying to avoid him. Liz did not want to miss out on Mary's first encounter with the combination of pain and pleasure that awaited her. "Please honey, you can show her, but don't use it without me."

He laughed. "Of course not my dear. I will save that experience for the appropriate time. But I want Mary to be thinking about it. Unless I miss my guess, she will be obsessing on the thought of it, fearing it and wanting it at the same time. We saw how she got off on being forced."

"I know the feeling," said Liz with a shudder. "But now it's off to the store. See you around six tonight."

Chapter 13

Shortly before noon Mary timidly approached the Jacksons' front door. Keith had been watching for her, and he opened the door just as she was reaching for the brass knocker. The surveillance system was running.

"Hello Mary," he said warmly. "I have been expecting you. Come in and let me see you in your new secretary outfit."

Mary took a deep breath and stepped into the elegant entrance hall. Keith looked her over and was surprised at her conservative attire. At first glance she looked like a female business executive reporting for work in a big city corporate office. A dark blue, tailored skirt was topped with a white blouse that was covered with an open-collar, light blue jacket. Both the blouse and the jacket had buttons down the front, with only the topmost buttons undone.

"Well, don't you look like the company president," said Keith as he walked around her. "You should be giving me orders instead of the other way round."

"No sir.... I mean I know who is in charge here." Then clearing her throat, she continued. "Mrs. Jackson told me to explain to you why she chose these particular clothes for my first day."

"Oh, and why is that?"

"She, Mrs. Jackson, said to tell you that a good secretary knows how to adapt her wardrobe to the situation." Feeling very uncomfortable Mary blushed as she went on with the message she had been ordered to give. "Mrs. Jackson said that with the right outfit a woman can appear either conservative or sexy depending on the state of a few buttons. She said you would know what to do."

Keith was amused. "Ah... Leave it to Liz to make things more exciting. And there will be times when I want you to appear prime and proper when greeting certain guests. But this is not one of those times. Come on into the living room so I can make some adjustments in your appearance."

Knowing she had no choice in the matter, Mary shuffled forward in her four inch, open toed pumps. Her sheer thigh high stockings rubbing together made a sound like fine sandpaper on a wax surface. Keith stood in the middle of the room, waiting. When she was two feet away from him she stopped and, with her arms at her sides, looked up at her new boss. "Yes sir?" she said, waiting for his next instruction.

"What else did Mrs. Jackson tell you?"

"She said that when I first arrived I was to reaffirm that I will obey you in all things."

"And?"

"What if you order me to murder someone?"

Keith raised his eyebrows. "Good question. But I assure you that I will not order you or Todd to do anything that is illegal in a permissive society."

Encouraged by his positive response, Mary pressed to pin him down. "What do you mean, 'permissive society'?"

"I mean Europe or San Francisco, not Iran."

"Oh."

"Now that you know the limits, what do you say?"

Mary took a deep breath. "I think last night Todd and I demonstrated our willingness to obey you."

"Liz told you to reaffirm it."

"Okay, I reaffirm it."

"Good. Now did Liz tell you to say anything else to me?"

"There was one more thing, but I didn't understand it. She wanted me to remind you to keep something called 'The Enforcer' under control unless she was present."

Keith smiled broadly. "Sometimes I think my wife has a sadistic streak. See that paddle hanging on the wall behind the bar? That's 'The Enforcer'."

"Oh."

"I made it myself, and it is very effective. But don't worry about that right now. You look so uncomfortable in those tight clothes. It's time to make some alterations. Please hold still."

"Yes sir."

"First we'll undo three of the five buttons on your jacket.... there... now isn't that better? You must have felt constricted before."

With the fasteners undone the jacket gaped open down almost to her waist. The white blouse underneath stretched tightly across her thrusting breasts, the buttons threatening to pop at any moment. Liz had deliberately chosen a blouse that was two sizes too small. Still the buttons went all the way up, and there was only a small amount of flesh exposed below her neck.

"This must be the intermediate stage," Keith said as he ran his eyes up and down her front. "With the jacket open it is clear there are sizable treasures underneath, but the overall statement remains conservative. However, if we were to loosen three or four buttons on the blouse....."

The tension on her blouse made it difficult to push the buttons back through the holes, and Keith took his time. "There's the first one.... and there's the second one..... Ah, now I can finally see a little skin. No, don't look away. Keep your eyes on mine."

As she looked at his confident expression Mary felt a rush. Somehow being forced to stare at him while he was exposing her neck and shoulders enhanced her sense of helplessness and submission.

"I think we need to loosen two or three more.... my they get harder to do as we move down... the pressure on these poor little buttons is incredible. There. Now, shoulders back!"

Keith took a step back to admire the effect of his work. The white blouse was now open half way down her chest, and the exposed sides of her breasts created a fleshy cleavage that drew his eyes like a drain draws water. He could not see any evidence of a bra; yet her tits were perfectly shaped and contained.

"Beautiful," he exclaimed. "Dressed like that as a secretary you would cause a riot in most offices. But I am curious about how Liz has dressed you underneath to achieve such a delicious effect."

Mary tensed as Keith inserted a hand under the flap of her blouse and felt over the top of her breast. Ever so slowly he continued until his finger tips encountered the edge of the special bra Liz had fitted to her. Liz had called in a 'quarter bra', because it cupped about a quarter of the breasts from under and to the outside, pushing them up and in. Keith slipped two fingers under the edge of the satin fabric and immediately came up against the nub of her nipple.

"Well, what have we here?" he joked. "I'll bet you could be made to look much sexier if we could harden this up a little. Ah yes.... I remember how big and puffy you got last night.... perhaps a little pinch ...."

"Ahhh...."

"Definitely bigger. And look at this. The bra has a little pouch in just the right place to let a stiff nipple protrude and bulge whatever outer garment the woman is wearing. My wife truly has the best boutique in town."

"OOOooo... please Mister Jackson, don't pinch so hard..."

Keith hesitated, and then withdrew his hand. "Okay," he said. "If I don't stop now I'll never get any writing done today. There is real secretarial and housework for you to do, but don't you dare change the way I have arranged your clothing."

"Yes sir... I mean, no sir, I won't change anything. What is my first task?"

"Go into the kitchen and make us some sandwiches for lunch. You will find an apron to wear to protect that expensive outfit. Make whatever kind of sandwich you want, but they'd better be good. You have ten minutes."

"Yes, Mister Jackson," said Mary as she turned toward the hall leading to the kitchen.

Chapter 14

Keith went into his office and picked up the phone to call Liz at her store. He wanted to compliment her on the way she had dressed Mary.

"Liz, that outfit is brilliant! At first I didn't know what to make of it, but once I started undoing a few buttons..."

"I thought you would like it," laughed Liz. "It's always more fun to start slow and build up. Also I knew it would arouse Mary to be gradually exposed by a real man."

"Yea, I could see it in her face, and feel it in her hardening nips."

"How far have you gone?"

"Her jacket and blouse are both still on, held by a few of the lower buttons. I sent her into the kitchen to make us lunch."

"I wish I were there," said Liz. "But I've got a couple of good customers about to spend a lot of money. One thing you should know before we hang up. That skirt she has on is a wrap around held only by a piece of Velcro at the waist. If you pull it, she will spin like a top and the skirt will come off like you are peeling an apple."

"Wow."

"And I think you will like what you see with the skirt gone. Mary has great legs, and they show well in her new sheer stockings and high heels. And she is wearing my sexiest bikini panties."

"Incredible."

"Take off the skirt, but leave on her unbuttoned jacket and blouse and make her dust the bookshelves in your office. I've got to go now... see you later."

Keith hung up the phone and stood looking toward the kitchen. Liz's suggestion had him hard as a board. He thought about how lucky he was to have a wife who made life so exciting. How many men got all the sex they wanted, with whomever they wanted, with their wife's participation and encouragement?

He checked his watch and started moving to the dining room. "Your ten minutes are up Mary. Are the sandwiches ready?"

"Yes, Mister Jackson," she replied. "I've made ham and cheese, with lettuce and tomato."

"Bring them to the dining room, along with a beer for me and whatever you want to drink."

He sat at the table and watched her bring in the two plates containing the sandwiches. As she leaned over to put his plate in front of him the motion caused her blouse to fold to the sides, giving him an unobstructed view of the inner slopes of her breasts. He could not resist the temptation to put his hands on her.

"Hold it right there," he ordered. She froze in her bent position, her hand still on his plate. He put his left hand on her ass and pulled her in closer to the table. At the same time he doubled his right hand into a fist and thrust it into the valley between her hanging tits.

"Ahhh.... Mister Jackson... please.... I thought we were going to have lunch."

"In due course," he said, twisting his hand and revelling in the way her flesh moulded itself to his knuckles. "Now straighten up. I want to make another adjustment to your clothing."

She stood and he pushed his chair back so that he was facing her, his eyes at the level of her waist. Sure enough, there was a little tab of fabric at the side that seemed to be hiding some kind of fastener. He grabbed it with his right hand and pulled, using his left hand on her hip to propel her in a spinning motion as the skirt unravelled.

"Oh no.....", she protested. "How did you know how to do that?"

He continued forcing her to twirl until after one complete rotation the skirt was in a pile at her feet. Her stocking covered legs were inches from his face, with the bare skin above the elastic bands beckoning him to bury his face between her thighs. The jacket hung down partially covering her panties, adding to the erotic effect.