Foreign Pet

Story Info
A wealthy merchant plays with his pet.
1.3k words
3.56
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torack
Torack
1 Followers

A colourful little monkey landed on the window sill, looking into his office with curious, large eyes. Three other small monkeys, just as colourful, their hides like that of a rainbow, with large, transparent wings folded behind their back, looked on. From the way they hung on the branches, Alabar sensed their agitation. Inching closer to their companion before anything happened to it. But he was content to simply watch, as he and the small monkey locked eyes. It gave a hoot, then jumped from the window to another branch, the others running after it.

He watched until they disappeared into the thicket of trees just beyond his palace, a small smile playing at his lips. How fascinating nature could be, he thought to himself as he walked to his desk and brought out a long piece of plain leather, attached at both ends with silken rope.

Alabar, the war profiteer, the richest man in Nuritopia stood in the office of his palace. A work of art that rivalled the King's own. He wore long flowing silken robes of green, with an opened over-robe that was a mash of colours, that seemed to only indicate his wealth. On his head, he wore a black turban, the end of which, even when looped around his shoulder, trailed far behind him.

With the leather in hand, he walked out of his office, trailed by two guards carrying heavy spears. Slowly, he made his way to the other side of the palace, up several flights of stairs into the guest quarters, a part of the palace large enough to be a small neighbourhood.

Within those quarters, he came upon a set of large wooden doors. He knocked once, turned to his guards who understood to keep watch, then entered. Alabar entered upon a room, dimly lit. In the centre was an enormous canopied bed. And laying upon it was a naked woman. Her hands tied to the bedpost behind her. She looked at Alabar with a raised eyebrow.

"Took you long enough," she said. The woman was none other than Lady Esmerelle, the wife of Lord Dorado, emissary of His Majesty, King Bartholemew of Saphin. And she was gorgeous. Amber skin with curves that rivalled the women of Nuritopia, hazel eyes, with large, luscious lashes, and auburn curls that spread out from where she lay. "My hands were getting numb," she said with an accent that drove a fire into his loins, "and my husband is sure to ask questions of my whereabouts."

"Your husband," Alabar said in perfect Saphinian, "is of no concern to me. And he, frankly, should be the least of your concerns."

"Oh? And what should my concern be, Sir Alabar?"

He let his over-robes fall, and with a pull of a single string, his robes fell to his feet. Revealing a well muscled body covered in scars. He took off the turban, throwing to a nearby chair as he approached the bed. "Your concerns," he said as he straddled her, "should be of what I will do to you."

"Oh, but you made me wait so long. After teasing me for hours, you left me... and I'm afraid all your previous work has come undone. You've left me," she pouted, "and I've been bored."

"A lesson in manners, my pet," he said. "If you wish me to continue playing with you, you must learn to obey. You must be my perfect pet. Do you understand?"

Her eyes went from his, down to his cock and she raised an eyebrow. When she looked back at his eyes, he answered her with a smirk, then stepped down from the bed.

"Will you obey?" He asked.

"Yes."

The leather lashed at her thigh and she gave a surprised yelp. "Will. You. Obey?"

She glared at him, her eyes hiding a dangerous fierceness, but he could see the lust therein. The need she had for him. "Yes," she said.

Alabar lashed her thigh again, but instead of yelping, Esmerelle moaned, her hips rising ever so slightly from the bed. "I will not ask a fourth time, my pet. Will you obey?"

Her moan had turned into a series of small whimpers. She was now biting her lower lip, looking at him with a mix of anger, pain, and that lustful need. "Yes, master."

Undoing the binds on her wrists, he took a step back and simply watched her. She didn't move, only watching and waiting for his command. Alabar then snapped his fingers and pointed at the floor directly in front of him. Esmerelle stood from the bed, walked over to him, and knelt.

He stroked her cheek with the knuckle of his forefinger. "Good girl," he said, holding her gaze. A part of him wanted to leave her like that, to see how long she could stay in that position, with her hands on her lap. "Now, my beautiful pet" he said, forgoing the thought, "pleasure me."

Esmerelle took hold of his cock and slowly placed the tip into her mouth. Alabar closed his eyes, letting pleasure overtake him, feeling her tongue swirl around his glans. Then, she took more of the shaft in, and more, until he was fully hilted inside her throat, where he felt the muscles contracting against his member. His breath hitched. She gagged, then pulled back, taking in a sharp breath as she stroked him furiously.

Once again, she took his cock deep into her throat, gagging several times, before slurping on his thick shaft as she pulled back again, stroking him while she looked up. Putting his cock back in her mouth, she made a sort of vacuum of her mouth as she sucked, up and down his shaft, until his groans had become laboured.

Alabar felt himself getting close. "I'm close," he said, "do exactly as I taught you, my pet."

Esmerelle nodded "of course, master," she said, and pulled all the way back until only his glans was in her mouth. She opened wide and stroked him until several ropes of cum shot forth into her mouth and onto her face. With a finger, she gathered the cum on her face and sucked it off, then swallowed his load.

Alabar grinned. "You learn well, Esmerelle."

"You've trained me well, master."

He leaned down and kissed her, tasting his cum on her tongue. Several moments later, he broke the kiss, and said, "now, onto the bed with you. Your reward awaits."

As she stood, he smacked her ass and once she was on the bed, he tied her hands once more to the headboard. Then, with a nearby cloth, he blindfolded her. "Relax," he told her, then kissed her, his tongue slipping into her mouth, tumbling with her own tongue. He continued kissing her for several minutes, then broke it and kissed down to her neck.

He felt her breath hitch, soft whimpers escaping her while he kissed and sucked on the flesh of her neck, leaving behind small little bruises. All the while, her hips were rocking, moving up and down as though she needed something to rub on. Alabar then started kissing down, between the mounds of her tits, down her stomach...

His tongue licked her clit, and he heard her let out a long, needy, whine, her hips rising up to his face when he pulled back. Grinning, he kissed the insides of her thighs, getting closer to her sex, but never fully eating it out. "Please, master," she breathed, "please! Don't tease me. I beg you."

"Only because you begged, my pet," he replied. Alabar licked her folds, down from up and took her clit into his mouth and began sucking, his tongue swirling around the exposed nub. She answered by screaming in pleasure, her hips rocking into his face. The moment he slipped two fingers inside her, he felt her pelvic muscles spasm as she came. But he wasn't done with her. Alabar wouldn't stop until she passed out from pleasure.

Torack
Torack
1 Followers