Foreign Visit

Story Info
Feeling right at home by relieving some pressure.
1.3k words
2.93
4.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on a vacation in England in a program, in which I got assigned a host family, which would take care of me.

Upon arrival I was greeted by a beautiful looking older woman, or at least older to me, but about in her late thirties I would say, who had a nice rack, which was something you would notice immediately. With a smile she offered me to come inside with my luggage, which I accepted. After showing me my room upstairs and explaining that her husband is mostly gone for work, I was just barely notified about her daughter, which does not want to be disturbed, as she was hanging out in her room.

After storing my stuff in my room she was bringing me to the main room downstairs, where there was a sofa in front of a TV, and behind that a rectangle table with 6 chairs around it. It was a really comfy room, with pictures all around the walls with the family at different ages and so on. She told me to feel just like at home.

We would then sit down on the really comfy sofa, and talk a little, whilst also turning on the TV mainly for a background noise. I couldn't help but every now and then catch me as I stared at her huge rack, which she didn't comment about, but I would then always go on and look her in the face again whenever noticed. Maybe half an hour later, she then proclaimed that she would take a bath for relaxation, and once more, that I should feel just like at home.

With that, I turned to the TV as she leaves, and there was a show on there about some woman riding on a horse, and although I didn't care a bit about what's being talked about on there, I appreciated the cameraman, who was always capturing her from behind, with her ass plopping up and down again and again, like she would when she was fucking someone, too.

The thought about that, together with my rack of my host, got me really horny, and so I grabbed the blanked from right of me, and pulled it over me, covering me whilst I took my member out, and gave it some good beating, when suddenly from lightly behind me from the left, I could hear someone walking in on me, and after turning around, it was her daughter, petite, with long hair, bound to a ponytail. I also noticed, that whilst she doesn't have the huge rack of her mother, she still has got really nice hips, and surely a great ass, especially in those yoga pants she was wearing, of which I only had a glance, when she, after a quick 'hello', sat right down on my left side, sitting directly next to me, so close that even our knees touched.

I sat pretty much in the middle of the couch, right in front of the TV, and she sat on my left side, just watching TV with me. I was still holding my staff in my right hand, and didn't want to move too much at first, but then remembered the words of my host, to feel right at home, so I slowly continued to do rub myself below that blanket, and with this situation, it only turned me on more.

After a few more minutes, my beating got more self conscious, and she surely must have noticed by then. I then turned to the left, and asked if she could move up for just a moment, and after she complied, I laid my hand right below her ass, as she lowered herself again. She didn't say a word, but I fondled her left ass cheek her quite a bit, with my ring finger touching her clit a bit, stroking it slowly whilst fondling.

A couple more minutes passed, with my stroking getting harder, and even a little bit of a moaning on her side if I heard correctly, I almost couldn't take it any more, stood up, pulled her up, placed my dick between her legs, and humped her like that, whilst she was holding herself on the wall of the TV, with the TV right in front of her.

Thrust after thrust, I pushed myself between her yoga pants, with a nice view on her beautiful ass the whole time, I felt the urge to dump my load. Being the nice guy that I am, I decided not to make too much of a mess here right away, so after feeling myself getting over the edge, I thrusted one more hard time, after which I could feel and see that the first two massive shots landed right across the TV, which currently showed a close-up of the woman who had been riding, and made a huge mess where her face was, striking right across it twice. After that I pulled out between her legs, and pressed my staff against her ass, rubbing it and thrusting a bit inside her crack, dumping the next four or five loads there. As I felt that that was a little too boring then, I pulled away from her a bit, and stroked myself across her left and right cheek, covering them in thick ropes of another four loads, before finally stopping.

I then took a step back and appreciated the mess I made, having used the ass of the daughter of my host as a cum rag, with her looking behind herself, also trying to take a look at her back. The stains on the TV began to wander down.

I decided that this was still not enough, and since I took it that far, I wanted to dump another load on her face and everything, bukkaking her completely, since why not.

With this, I threw her back on the couch, sitting there, smearing the cum everywhere her ass touches, she looked up to me, as I made her take my coated member in her mouth to clean it off again. Rubbing myself in the process, whilst she was horny herself licking the top of my dick and moving a little up and down on it, it didn't take me long to bust another load.

I didn't even bother to tell her at this point, and just shot load after load into her suprised mouth, which began do fill quickly, now pressed against the back of the couch, with her eyes looking into mine. After the third load I could see her cheeks to bulge, and after the next it started to leak at the corners of her mouth, at which point I pulled out, and stroked myself, aiming at her eyes first, covering them in 3 thick ropes which also shot across her head and over the couch, sticking to the back of it. I then aimed wildly across her face, placing another five huge ropes across her face, trying to plaster as much of it as possible, as the cum out of her mouth flowed out on her black shirt.

After these another 6 loads, with her face completely covered, her eyes already sealed shut by the puddle, the back of her head essentially glued to the sofa by the ropes that shot past her and are now soaking in the fabric, and these nice alignments of cum around her nose, cheeks, and everywhere else, I aimed down her shirt next, covering the linings of her breast with another three ropes, surely ruining her black top, before aiming further down, and shooting the last ropes right in her already soaked crotch, and the hand of hers caressing it through her pants.

As I wiped my last few drips across her tights, I made a mental image of the whole situation, of the daughter of my host sitting there, covered in cum from every angle, and already thought to myself that this will be a great holiday.