Forest Adventure

Story Info
A walk leads to my first outdoor flash.
976 words
4
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following summer after my experience with the sisters, my family went on another holiday together.

We were in a beautiful natural coastal area, with white sand beaches backed by thick forests. The small villages along the coast seemed like desert islands amidst the wilderness.

The holiday was all about family time and the mornings and evenings were spent together -- swimming, going for strolls and eating too much. There was some downtime every day after lunch however, and I would often go out for afternoon walks by myself. One afternoon, deep in the forest, I discovered this big clearing high above the beach. There was a sort of flat sandy space with no trees, about 100 feet off the path. I stepped out into the sunshine and felt the cool breeze. There was absolutely no one around.

I couldn't resist - I slipped off my shirt and shorts, and stood in my underwear feeling the sun and wind on my skin. It felt amazing, but after walking around like this for a couple of minutes and hearing the dead silence around me I started thinking about something I'd fantasized about for months.

I took a deep breath and slipped out of my underwear, and stood in the clearing completely naked. It was such a rush! I walked around a bit feeling the sun on my very hard cock. Despite the very low risk of being seen, the feeling of danger was still a massive turn on. I kept walking around, looking fervently through the trees in case anyone appeared, all while stroking my cock and balls. Before long I came hard and lay for about 10 minutes in a daze in the sun.

I couldn't stop thinking about the experience, and that evening started masturbating in the shower. As had quickly become a habit and an addiction, I lathered up my cock and balls and started to shave until my entire pubic area was completely hair free. The feeling of the razor sliding over my balls made me tingle with excitement. I stroked my shaft with my fingertips as I ran the razor over the hair below my belly button. It wasn't the first time I'd done it, and I always felt guilty afterwards, but I couldn't kick the idea that the experience would be even more thrilling and exciting if I was "completely" naked. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off carefully, then looked in the mirror at my hairless body. I felt a little sick in my stomach.

God I looked like a pervert. My shaved cock looked much bigger without the hair in the way. A line of clear precum dripped from it as I examined myself. I slipped carefully into my pyjamas trying hard not to take myself over the edge, I was so horny.

The next day, after a restless night and an agonisingly slow morning, the afternoon "nap" finally arrived. I hiked to the clearing and walked straight out into the middle. After double and triple-checking that the coast was clear I removed my clothes. I stood in the sun, feeling -- now I was totally shaved -- that I was completely naked outside for the first time ever. The sun and breeze on my hairless skin felt incredible, and every sensation from the day before was heightened 10 times.

I was of course rock hard and dripping from the moment I got near the clearing, and stayed that way for the next half an hour as I walked around. The feeling was so blissful that I was determined not to cum, so I restrained myself to lightly stroking my shaft and shaved pubic area.

Suddenly, when I was in the middle of the clearing with my eyes closed, tickling my balls, I heard voices and movement behind me. I dashed as quickly as I could into the trees and squatted out of sight, my heart pounding. I heard the voices and movement getting nearer, but I couldn't see anyone. I crept towards the noise until I could see the path through the forest. There was a group of six walking along it of mixed age, including 2 girls about as old as me. I squatted down as they approached, totally aware of my nakedness, terrified and incredibly aroused. I couldn't stop touching myself.

Time seemed to stand still as they drew level with me, about 40 yards away. They were talking about a TV show that was popular at the time, predicting what would happen in the next episode. The girls wore bikini tops and short shorts. I watched their bodies move as I crouched there stroking my shaft.

They started to move further away from me, and I began to breathe more freely. As I watched them I suddenly felt an uncontrollable urge to expose myself. I stood up straight, stroking my cock as I looked after them.

I couldn't believe what I was doing. How had I got to this point? I was totally naked in a forest, I had shaved off all my pubic hair, and I was flashing a group of complete strangers as I masturbated! One of the girls half turned to talk to the person behind her, and I squatted down, cumming extremely hard all over the bushes in front of me. I must have moaned or sighed, as the girl looked in my direction suddenly. I peered through the leaves terrified as my body rocked, my balls twitching as I continued to spurt cum. After a moment's pause that felt like an eternity, the girl turned around and kept walking with the rest of the group.

I struggled to my feet, feeling exhausted, exhilarated, dirty and extremely guilty. I couldn't believe what I had done. But the intensity of that moment was like nothing I had experienced before.