Forest Commune Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like I'll have a roommate," James said, still feeling awkward about his new situation.

"Yeah, I think they will get here tomorrow. I'll have to double check who it is, but if you don't get along with them we can shuffle things around. But for now, you get the first choice of bedrooms." Lambda opened the opposing doors like a gameshow host. "Behind every door here is a prize!"

James chuckled and looked in the rooms. There really was no difference, so he just plopped his backpack on one of the full size beds and let out a big sigh.

"So, you're going to be working with Isabel, right?" Lambda asked, already knowing the answer. "She's pretty fun. I always enjoy it when I help her out in the kitchen." She smirked as if remembering a joke only she was privy to.

"Yeah, her food was great. I think I'll really be able to hone my craft under her," James replied.

"Plus she's freaky. She loves getting her ass eaten."

"Uhh." James had to double check if his ears heard correctly. "What was that last bit?"

"Her ass. She loves when it gets eaten out. You know, eat tha booty like groceries."

"So I did hear you right. I guess you know this from experience?"

"Oh yeah. I'm non-binary, not a prude. To put it in food terms, there's so many spices, why would you limit yourself to just salt and pepper?"

"That's a fair point. I've only been with women, but I'm definitely down to try some new cuisine." James decided to stick with the food pun. "But I've never eaten ass before, or had mine eaten."

"You'll earn a lot of favor with her if you do. I can always show you how she likes it, if you're interested."

James cocked his head and looked at Lambda, really looked at them, for the first time. Their hair was short and lighter brown, with a bit of a swish in front reminiscent of the mid 2000's emo days. Their bust was on the small side of average, but their thighs and ass were pleasantly thick, just as James appreciated.

He must have been lingering a little too long because Lambda pulled up their shirt and said, "it's obvious you haven't been around too many enby's, so here's an ice breaker: my tits."

James laughed as Lambda smiled. They were genuinely making him comfortable through their quirkiness. James was sure his would come out soon enough.

"Sure. What the hell? Today has been a day of firsts. Let's continue that."

Lambda sauntered over to James, who was unbuttoning his jeans. They took over for him and slid the zipper down, then slowly slid his jeans down, past his ass cheeks. His cock was growing at the foreign touch, but this was not about his cock right now. Lambda spun him around and he stabilized himself on the bed frame, slightly bent over.

Lambda was enjoying themself. They pushed his back just a little bit, then slid his boxers down to the floor. James kicked them out of the way. Lambda kicked his legs apart just a little more, and slid their hands down and grasped the firm cheeks. "Nice and tight."

"Thanks. I got lucky with that part of me." James tensed as he could feel Lambda start to spread his cheeks apart. "I might have trimmed a little if I knew about this welcome ritual."

"I don't do this for everyone, but I guess I found you hot."

"Hmm," James pondered. "I guess I never thought of myself as hot. A certain bit of charm, sure, but not exactly hot."

With that Lambda dove into the deep end and stuck her tongue right against his asshole. James made a little squealing sound at first, but that quickly turned into a moan as shock turned into pleasure.

"With Isabel, make sure you take your time. I just kinda went in with you. "

James had forgotten this was kind of a work training lesson. He grunted in response as Lambda made sure their tongue was getting every inch.

Their right hand started to inch away from James' thigh and up to his cock. Lambda cradled his balls while still tongue deep in his ass. Soon, his brain couldn't keep notes anymore.

Lambda's hand strayed higher, to James' cock, average in length, but on the girthy side. Their fingers traced the tip where pre-cum had collected and used it to lubricate his fully erect cock.

"Fuck, that's so good," James managed to mutter out. "It's been so long...."

Lambda paused their analingus. "Well pretty much all of us love sex here. Gregor gave you those rules, but it's really not as scary as it seems." Their tongue went back to work as their other hand began to stroke even harder.

"Not much... longer," James stammered. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum Imgonnacum!"

Lambda held his cock tight, not letting it spurt. They spun around to catch his jizz in their mouth. James came a lot, since it had been a few months since his last encounter with anything other than his own hand.

Lambda made sure to get every drop in their mouth, then went up to kiss James. Too caught up in post-orgasmic bliss, he didn't realize Lambda had a lot of his cum still in their mouth. He hesitated only a split second before beginning to swap his cum back and forth.

And then Lambda pulled away. "Welcome to Forward Futures, hot stuff. I'll see you tomorrow." And with that James was on his own for the night, to settle in and unpack.

Lambda strolled on down to cabin 6 and walked in.

"I've been waiting for you." Isabel stood in the hallway, black latex corset and ultra miniskirt shining, 4 inch heels clicking on the floor, paddle in her hands, and just the tip of a hot pink strap on dangling under her skirt.

"I'm sorry mistress. I had to show James to his cabin and make him comfortable."

Lambda stepped up and kissed Isabel deeply, making sure to get the taste of James to her.

"You really did make him comfortable," Isabel said. "Now get on your hands and knees. Time to make me comfortable."

12