Sex outside with my Non-Binary love

Story Info
Two enbies make love in, under the stars.
1.1k words
3.78
3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi :) I hope you enjoy it!

The cool spring breeze rushes past my face as I gaze out from the hillside, The city stretches its fingers far beyond the horizon. The Quarry sits at the end of a maintenance road which fans off from Zigzags. Cliché, I know. The classic lover's lane sits about two hundred meters away from us, through dense scrub and bushes. From our camp mattress, we cannot see or be seen by the cars that lazily drift down the winding road. Our makeshift bed sits on a clearing of smooth rock at the peak of the quarry, the stone beneath us has been worn smooth by machinery long since gone. Beside me, they sit; gazing outward at the horizon. The soft glow of the evening sun brushes their cheeks and I can't help but fall deeper in love. Freckles, gifted by days in the sun, have kissed their way permanently onto their cheeks and their eyes burn with a glow.

"You. Are immeasurably handsome," I say. They turn to me, a shy smile written on their face.

"Me?" they ask

"Yes." They lean forward, a hand on my thigh, and kiss my cheek. My chest is a rainforest of butterflies and a soft sigh escapes my lips. They brush my hair from my face and hold my gaze.

"You, are more beautiful than the nights sky," they say. Our lips meet, and my heart is afire. If fireflies were native, they would surely launch themselves into the sky at this point, gifting their life's glow to the love that echoes from this moment. I lay back, my hair spilling beneath my head as I look up to the stars. Beside me, they lay on one elbow, their hand on my ribcage. I breathe deeply, feeling the warmth of their touch spread lower. Beneath my dress I feel myself burn; my nipples harden. They haven't even begun and I am already melting for them. Their hand tracks it's way upward, my nipples showing through the thin fabric, and gently holds me. I gasp again.

"You, are more alluring than the stars," they say. I giggle, I'm not so good with taking compliments. They kiss me deeply, holding my chest firmly, their tongue brushes my bottom lip and I reach a hand to their head, pulling them closer. They shift on top of me, straddling my waist. The inseam of their jeans presses against their spot as they grind against me. I cannot help but watch them with lust as their face fills with ecstasy, it is as though they are already there. The sun sets slowly as we tangle our bodies together, losing ourselves in the dark. I find a belt buckle and loosen it, their strong thighs revealing themselves as I lower their jeans. Their toned stomach glows in the moonlight; a faint trail of fuzz leading down to that place I desire so wholly.

"Please," I ask.

"Ok."

I kiss their stomach softly; I swear I can already feel the heat from below. Their deep gasps guide my pace as I work my way down, kissing torturously slow. I find their pearl, beneath the fabric of their briefs and kiss it with intention.

"Mmmm," I hear them moan.

I feel their shape through the fabric, kissing down their lips and back up to their clit. I focus intently, savoring every gasp, every moan; feeling the way their body moves with my touch. Just before I think they're about to beg, I work their briefs off. They gasp as the cool summer air kisses their skin. I bring the warmth of my tongue to their pearl and seal it with a kiss. My god, they taste of paradise. I thank the gods as their wet graces my mouth, I cannot believe I am so lucky. Their hand finds the back of my head as they guide me, I feel the urgency in their touch, they want me to move faster but I know better. Their pleasure is in my hands, and I will dance with it delicately. I bring a single finger to them, just barely pressing inside.

"Ffffuck," they moan for me. I feel as they try to draw me closer, begging to feel me inside. Their clit swells as I gently suck it, I allow another inch to enter them. The warmth of their body spreads to my hand as they grow wetter. They shift on the mattress, their back arched in pleasure. In the darkness we are alone, the only sounds that accompany us is the breath of the hillside, broken only by the soft growl of the cars in the distance, if someone were to wander but a few hundred meters into the bush, they would find us. If they did, they would see heaven. I feel them grow softer around me, begging to be filled. They grind faster against my mouth, bringing themselves closer despite my attempts to slow them. I submit, giving them the full length of my finger and working faster, lustfully, against their clit with my mouth. Their moans shoot into the night and the stars blush. I work them faster, pulsing my finger inside with tender strength. They are close. I crave their pleasure, I need it. I need to feel them release and give themself over to it. It hits them, their back arches and falls in repeated waves as the energy of their orgasm works its way through their body.

"Fuuuck, Fuuuuck," they moan. God, if anyone is walking nearby, they are sure to hear. Their moans grow softer, higher, as I continue below them. I feel the softness of their lips as I brush them with my tongue. They whimper in pleasure as small shock waves pass down their thighs; they aren't done yet. I stay with them in the valley between peaks, softly and lovingly kissing across their spot. I treat them gently as I slowly bring them across the valley to another hill. Their breath quickens as the second wave comes up on them fast, they pant as I slide my finger inside again, this time thrusting deeper. I feel my own wet drip beneath my skirt. I crave them. They explode with fire, their orgasm shaking their body uncontrolled in the night. I press myself gently into them as their breath slows, descending the steep climb. Kissing their thighs, I work my way back up. They are smiling, I cannot see it but I feel their cheeks crease as I kiss them. This night is perfect.

Please let me know if you enjoy this story, Leave a comment and follow for more :)