All Comments on 'Forest of Dreams Pt. 04'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Wonder of wonders

This beautifully imaginative and erotic fantasy has been evolving into a world of delights, and in parts is quite touching. I just hope that the return to our mundane world doesn't spoil life for this delightful quartet. Five star perfection, Anna.

simplyfemmesimplyfemmeover 3 years ago
Best of the four parts

While our minds and souls have synced to this fictional world, we readers continue to be surprised and amazed. When our heroines start breathing underwater in the story, it feels blissful just to think about it.

This is my favorite part, out of all the four so far. Every underwater snowflake and crevice orgasms with our heroines. The snow fight is a twist none of us saw coming. The warmth felt by our protagonists is not possible unless there is a special connection.

Nereid’s angst makes her lovable, adorable. If you ever had to part ways with someone you truly cared for, Nereid’s agony just before she is about to leave the forest of dreams will melt your heart.

I am sort of shaking after reading that Nereid made to our world. You can imagine the power of your story. Best wishes for the next part :)

eyehawkeyehawkover 3 years ago
Beautiful beyond words

Dear Anna,

Extremely sorry for the delay in my response, because I had been left stunned and wordless by the sheer beauty of this one. Finally able to put them together.

The world creation continues to baffle me....that under-water world had me wishing i could be there right at that moment and explore all of it. The way you describe the tunnel in those beautiful green, silver and crimson colors was like Christmas had come early...but al the time I kept wondering, where are the fish, the sea life....and you made that clear later on. That while this world was living it still had life missing from it. Totally loved the way life was brought back life into this world 😉. That scene of you guys flying with the herons was a pure fantasy come true, apart from being able to breathe, live, talk and make love underwater, or the warm snow, or that special toy....or a thousand other things, some of which even my wildest mind could not have fantasised about. Its like you have exceeded expectation in every way☺.

But beyond everything else, this also had some pure heart-wrenching moment. It was like, you telling me, you had your fun, now get ready for an emotional roller-coaster. I had a heavy heart when Nereid spoke of how she had been waiting for you all, I could feel the pain and loneliness within her. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and take her far far away and make sure she knew I was never leaving her alone again. But wait, hang on..she was all already in a far far away land, and surrounded by the three most beautiful, special and loving ladies....Damn you guys!!! There is no way in hell I can stand on my own against even one of you, forget all 3 of you beauties together.

Can you guys just back off for a moment and let me have just one moment with Nereid, pretty please 😂😂😂😂. Oh Nereid....my ever elusive love.

One moment I was sad and then the next I was happy when the four of them slept blissfully in each other's arm. And then, you had to wrench it out again....when the thought that all of you might leave and Nereid would be lonely again,..the way Nereid said..*I wil get used to the loneliness again*....I was crying bucket loads by then😭😭😭. If you had left her behind when you attempted to get back, that would have been it, I would have quit reading your stories. But as it holds now, I am happy, I am ecstatic and I am dancing in joy.

Looking forward eagerly to see how Nereid fares in the mundane world 🙂.

Love Your Little Indian Friend

maribel_fmaribel_fover 3 years ago
The magic continues!

Dear Anna

Your sorcery-working imagination continues to bewitch most delightfully. But I can't help feeling some apprehension about how Nereid will cope with the real mundane world...

Love

Marixxxxx

portia98portia98over 3 years ago
More and More Magical

This spellbinding tale goes on getting better and better!

Vero xxxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Yes what a beautiful imagination

Take me to the woods ..... Let us fly ..... Mmmmh

sharonwhitesharonwhiteover 2 years ago

The entire series is a feast for the senses!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 month ago

Nothing I can say will better what's already been said!

Just so good!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES