Forest of Dreams Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel and I both knelt down between our lovers' legs and helped slide the toys out, evincing a final rush of pleasure. We lay down next to our lovers, on their outside. Siren and Angel exchanged kisses with Nereid and me and then each other as Nereid and I settled.

I finally realised something

"Angel, Siren, it's getting dark."

Nereid said, "It's nighttime, Sorceress. Of course it's getting dark."

I smiled and kissed her then said, "I wasn't sure, my love. I thought our world might work differently." I looked at Siren and Angel, "So we get to sleep here."

Siren said, "Yes. I think I can tell that we all need to sleep. Sweet dreams my loves."

We all exchanged kisses and then arranged ourselves so that Nereid was my big spoon and Angel was Siren's which left Siren and I facing each other and kissing while our lovers kissed our backs as we fell into a peaceful and dream filled sleep.

----------

I awoke the next morning a little disoriented and then I saw Siren in front of me, Angel's arm still draped around her waist, both in a peaceful sleep. Memories of the day and night before tumbled in and I suddenly panicked. I couldn't feel Nereid's arm around me. I slowly turned over to find the bed empty. She wasn't anywhere to be seen. Was she just a figment of our imagination? Or a spirit that evaporated in the night? I suddenly had a sickening sense that we had lost her.

Then I remembered my newly expanded consciousness, at least in this world.

I let my mind open, widening, looking for her essence which was still a part of me and then I found it and smiled. Of course that's where she was. I also realised I needed to pee so I quietly got off the bed, tiptoed down the hall, used the bathroom and then headed back into the second hallway and to the door leading to the pool. I pushed it open and, as I knew I would, found Nereid swimming in the pool, underwater. I took a moment to take in her perfect form once more. Her long hair trailing and waving behind her, her dark skin shimmering. Her beautifully proportioned waist and hips.

I walked to the edge of the pool and sat, dangling my feet in the water, waiting for her to surface. I suddenly noticed for the first time that the teddy I had been wearing the day before seemed to have disappeared but its effect hadn't. My whole body had the gleam and glitter. Perhaps in some way it had become a part of me. It certainly didn't feel like it had disappeared. The shape it gave me, the linked sense were all still there.

I waited, watching, and saw her swimming towards me. She finally broke the surface about a metre in front of me and I saw that beautiful face, beaming with a smile.

"Sorceress, I hope I didn't wake you."

I smiled back, "No, my love, you didn't. I know you love to be in the water and felt your presence here so I came through and I am so happy to see you."

She neared me, pushing my legs slightly apart, her head now between my thighs, and said, "And I am happy to see you," she looked up at me, "you have made me and I love you."

I felt my heart lift and my love for her filled me, "And I love you, Nereid."

She pushed forward and I felt her tongue on me, on my clit, her mouth engulfing me. I moaned softly as she circled me, softly sucking me into her. I leaned back slightly, my hands flat on the tiled floor. I felt that link with her and I put my hands into her hair and held her to me as she pushed me closer to the edge. I felt her fingers stroke between my lips and suddenly she was in me and I was clamping her as my pussy reacted to her. Her rhythm built in pace and I felt her fingers as if they were everywhere. I was on the verge of coming when she pushed deeply into me and doubled the speed of her tongue and that was it. I was pushed over and the warmth from my insides and my clit spread out over me, washing my body, cleansing it. It was a beautiful and simple release and as it was slowly waning she pulled back and I slid into the pool, putting my arms around her body as I felt hers go around mine and we kissed, deeply. I could taste myself.

At this moment the door burst open and I turned to see Angel and Siren, both with gleeful beaming smiles on their faces.

Siren said, "Wow, Sorceress. What a wonderful way to wake us!"

"Oh I'm sorry, Siren. I didn't mean to wake you. I thought I was extra quiet..."

She giggled and Angel said, "Oh, no. We didn't hear you, Sorceress. You woke us with an orgasm. We were both with you. We knew it was you. It felt like you."

I looked at Nereid who squeezed my waist gently, "Yes, Sorceress. I also came with you. It was wonderful."

I laughed, "Well, it's going to be a little difficult to have any secrets here. It's going to be difficult when we go back to not have this continual link."

I felt Nereid's aura change. She was suddenly incredibly sad. I realised why. If we went home it would mean she would once more be alone.

"Nereid, I'm so sorry, my love. I didn't mean..."

She stopped me with a sad smile and a soft kiss, "Don't be sorry, Sorceress. I have spent my life without you. I'll get used to it."

My heart sank and the aching silence was broken by Siren. They had come and both sat on the edge of the pool. "Why can't Nereid come with us, Sorceress?"

I looked at Nereid, "Yes. If we can come here, surely you..."

She shook her head, "I don't think it's possible. I am a part of this world."

I looked and said, "But you don't know it isn't possible?"

I watched as tears fell once more from her eyes. I held her and kissed her as Angel and Siren slid into the water and we all formed a huddle.

Finally, Nereid said, "I'm scared. What if you leave me and never return? What if I can't visit, or live in, your world?"

I said, "We would never leave and not return my love. I promise."

I was joined by Angel and Siren saying, "We're here for you," and "we love you."

I swallowed and said, "If we're going to try, we need to try now. We can't leave this hanging like a sword of Damocles over us."

Nereids eyes blinked rapidly but she said, "Yes. I have to know. Am I alone after finding true love?"

I needed to be positive, I knew that, so I said, "Right, come on. Let's go to the lounge and see if we can do this."

We made our way to the edge of the pool and climbed out, walking and dripping water, we headed in a line, to the lounge. We sat on the floor and joined hands, sat in a circle, Nereid, easily copying our lotus position.

Siren suddenly said, "Nereid, I have to ask something before we do this..."

Nereid smiled at her, a sad, wistful smile, and said, "And what is that, daughter of my soul?"

She swallowed, "Okay. Now I have two questions then but one can wait. Why are there no drawers or clothes racks with your name on in our bedroom?"

I hadn't even thought of that, or even noticed it. Clearly Siren had been paying more attention.

Nereid smiled, "I suppose because here I never needed clothes. I have never worn them. They would get in the way in the ocean. What was your second question?"

She stared straight at Nereid and said, "I understand why Sorceress is your mother. Why is Angel your sister and why am I your daughter?"

Nereid got a sly grin on her face and replied, "Ah, Siren. That is mine to know for now. If this works and we make it to your world, I will tell you. If it does not, then this is my lure to bring you back to me."

My heart went out to her as we sat, looking. She was scared about being separated from us and I could feel our own palpable fear that we might be apart but she was putting on a brave face.

I squeezed Nereid's hand and said, "Are you ready my love?"

She merely swallowed and nodded, her dark eyes staring deep into me.

"Okay. This is the hard part. We all close our eyes. Siren and Angel know how to get to the right place in their heads but you have to concentrate on something that is important in your life. Something that has ultimate meaning and you have to think of nothing else."

I closed my eyes and Nereid said, "That is simple. You are all the most important part of my life. I will focus on you and perhaps that will carry me with you."

I squeezed her hand again and said, "Okay. That will work. When you have that, and that alone, in your mind, let me know."

A minute of silence passed and then Siren said, "I'm ready, Sorceress," closely followed by Angel saying, "I'm ready."

Finally Nereid said, "I am ready. I feel you all."

I let my consciousness range out and encompass us. I could feel all four of us held together.

"Okay. I need you to imagine a room not dissimilar to this one. There is a fireplace to your right. Large, floor to ceiling windows leading to a garden. A table behind you. Can you picture it, my love?"

I suddenly felt the surface change under me and I heard a gasp from Siren and Angel.

"Nereid! We did it!"

I opened my eyes and there, in our lounge, was our new love. The shimmer had gone from her skin, and indeed it had gone from all of us, but she was with us.

She opened those beautiful eyes and looked around, a look of wonder on her face.

"I... I didn't lose you," she said, and tears rolled down her cheeks. Through small sobs she said, "I can be here."

I tried to expand myself to encompass us but it felt like a barrier had been put up. It seemed we could only do that in our world.

We released our grips on each other and all went to embrace Nereid, smothering her with kisses.

When we finally broke we rose and stood up.

"I suppose we need to show you something of the boring world we live in," I said.

Siren smiled and said, "And I am so taking you clothes shopping!"

Angel said, "And as soon as possible I want to return to our Forest of Dreams."

To be continued...

12