All Comments on 'Forest Pack: Tristan Ch. 03'

by emogirl13

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
22222222222 short

nice why so short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story. Too short.

These three chapters could have been one chapter. I understand that you are a full time student at present, and appreciate the work that you have put into this. However, if the installments are this short, and the intervals between them are this long, then it will be difficult for readers to keep up with the threads of the story. Continue writing in this vein if you like. I will simply pick it up every three to four installments, for a more satisfying read. Best wishes on your schoolwork this semester, and Ta for now!

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 12 years ago
LOL

The last sentences made me giggle. I am loving this story thus far. Longer chapters please!!! ^_^

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
High Marks

Although I wished it had been longer I'm happy getting anything. You mentioned being a student and that defiantly trumps writing for pleasure. Of course this means you better be getting high marks...hehe-he.....I like this story and look forward to the next couple of chapters where you plan on adding to the characters themselves. Knowing more of their history will help in following them forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!

Especially the last bit with the head nurse. I was laughing out loud.

Thanks for writing this and keep up the good work!

Good luck for your studies as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep writing!

great story, but i wish it was a little longer

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

I like the story and like others, wanted more. I understand shorter chapters...I also know from editing that a lit page is like 10 word pages, so I could accept a 'short chapter' of 1-2 pages. It is really the fact that it ended very abruptly. I would have liked that 'scene' to be finished. I think she should have draped herself around him like a coat to get back at the bitchy head nurse anyway :) I also thought it was a bit dense of a future alpha female to not put together that Aiden and Tristan have the same last name. Even if you wanted her to be confused by his actions it might have fit to add in a 'Duh, I didn't catch that' moment when he said he spoke to him. I'm intrigued to know whether the nurse will say he's the alpha or if she'll say he owns the hospital or something. I hope if they go on the date, that we'll learn more about them. Wow, 400 yrs to find your mate!

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
keep it up emogirl

this is a very good story. tristan is a very confident man, informing everyone that he's found his mate and that he's bringing her back to the compound soon aaaannnnd meeting her after her shift when she specifically told him not to bother. ohhh, this is gonna be one very interesting story to read!

kla6942kla6942about 12 years ago
So glad you're back

I love this story I do want to slap nurse stone though lolx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i like it

It's really good .. I know it says anonymous but I can make a profile and I'm a really good editor if u need one ill work really hard to help u if u would like.

BatmanChickBatmanChickabout 12 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter and I agree with smacking Nurse Stone. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
like it

Don't let us wait too long for chapter 4!! :o)

Good story, I like it very much.

Greetings from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm...

... starting to fall in love with this story! I've totally got you bookmarked!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Good story

Are you aware that you changed Caden's name to Caleb?

honeyrider1517honeyrider1517over 11 years ago
More information

Very nice that she now knows that they are werewolves in the hospital and now I think she's going to find out that Tristan either owns the hospital or is a very good benefactor. Either way, she is realizing that she can't really hide from him. Tristan is very adamant and is wasting no time in going after what he wants. It is like he has a one-track mind. He needs to be nicer to Adain since he may need him to watch Rhea everyone once in a while even if she isn't mated as of yet. Nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous