Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've got a month before we go on the road. I'm coming home for 3 days and then we start rehearsals. I'm really busy, but I miss you and I want to see you."

"Really! When are you coming home?" She asked.

"I'm flying out tomorrow. I land at 10 in the morning."

"John that's great. I wish you would've told me sooner. I have classes until 3 and can't ditch. Will you come see me tomorrow after my classes are over?"

"Nothing will keep me from you," he said. He was really looking forward to seeing her.

**********

John had been spending a few minutes chatting with Kelsey's mom, Trisha, when Kelsey pulled into the drive.

"John!" Kelsey screamed when she walked in the door.

He stood up and hugged her, then she kissed him for several moments until her mother grunted, "Ahem."

"Oh Mother! I haven't seen him in forever. Deal with it." She said as she went back to kissing him.

"When do you leave?" She asked.

"The day after tomorrow. I fly out at 7 pm."

"Let's go out for coffee. Mom, don't count on me for dinner."

"Have fun, kids."

***********

"Where do you want to go for coffee?" John asked.

"The Ramada. I've missed you so much, I need you now!"

Laughing, John said, "The Ramada it is. I've missed you too."

**********

John wanted to take his time and get re-acquainted with every inch of her body, but she wasn't having it.

"John, make love to me. We can do all that touch, suck and lick stuff later. Did you bring condoms?"

She smiled as he pulled a 12 pack out of his bag.

"Mmm, I hope that's enough," she said a she slipped one on him.

"I've missed you so much, baby," she said as he entered her. "Ooh, that's it. Nice and easy. I've missed your monster so much."

"I've missed you more, believe me."

He pistoned in and out of her for a few moments, then felt her grip his cock with her slick walls.

"Baby, I'm close."

"Mmm, me too. Go harder. Make me feel you deep," she said in bliss. "Yeah, that's it. Just like...oh...ooh...yessss! I'm coming."

John started pounding as hard as he could from his push up position. He kissed her wetly as he approached his own climax, then sank to his knees, put his arms around her and hugged her as he came.

"I love you so much, Magic Hands."

"Ha," John snorted. "I'm not Magic Hands anymore. They won't let me play on my own album. I had to have my manager fight them, just so I could play on one song. It sucks."

"I'm sorry, John."

"Thanks. I guess they are thinking about letting me play rhythm guitar on tour though. It's all bullshit. Springsteen plays guitar, Paul Stanley plays guitar. Frontmen can do it. They need to let me. It's all I ever wanted to be, a simple guitar player."

"Let me make you feel better, baby. Grab another condom."

***********

As they came down from another round, Kelsey was softly crying in John's arms.

He said, "What's wrong, babe?

"John, I'm afraid of what's going to happen when you're on tour."

"What do you mean? Like me cheating on you?"

"Yes. I know you're going to say that you won't, but you're so good looking and I know you're going to be a huge star, I'm afraid you're going to have too much temptation."

"I wouldn't be much of a man if I gave into temptation on the road. I understand why you're worried about it, though.

Kelsey, I promise you, I will never cheat on you. I love you and that's not going to change on the road. I'll love you forever, baby."

"Okay," she softly sobbed into his chest.

**********

John arrived in New York to begin rehearsals. When he got to his room, Andrea Stone was waiting for him.

She was in a silk robe, nylon stockings and high heels. John could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra by the hard nipples and jiggle as she silently walked up to him.

He stepped back avoiding her and asked, "What the hell is this all about? You know I have a girlfriend."

"CJ, she's not here and I know you've got needs. Let me handle those needs for you. I'm discreet, so no one will know. You won't need to pick up groupies or get escorts and risk getting caught."

"Are you nuts? Please get dressed and leave. I have no intention of having sex with you or anyone else. I'm am and always will be faithful to Kelsey."

She smiled seductively and put her hand on his chest. "When you're here you're CJ. When you're home, you can be John. Let CJ have some fun and relax and let John be faithful to Kelsey."

"You need to leave. I'll forget this happened because you clearly have no clue about what I want or need. I will never cheat on Kelsey."

"Alright, that's your choice now, but the offer will always be on the table."

She got dressed while John went into the bathroom. She knocked on the door and said, "Don't forget," and left his room.

"Jesus Christ, what have I gotten myself into?" He thought.

**********

John was the opening act on a three-act lineup most nights. Those shows had a superstar headliner, who was a bona fide legend that was playing arena shows. On some nights there were only two acts and on those occasions they were playing smaller venues.

John threw up from nerves before his first show, but was able to calm down and did as good a job as possible and began to make a good name for himself.

He was praised for his maturity by the label, even though the headliner called him "that punk kid" for the first few weeks of the tour.

John smoothed it over with him by working as hard as possible and proving that he was a professional that deserved to be there.

He had a single released and it did well, getting airplay on the radio in most markets. The more shows he played, the more downloads and album sales he had.

His first single stalled outside of the top 40 on the pop chart, but was top 20 on the country chart. He didn't like the way it ended up as a Country/Pop crossover type of song. He would've preferred it to be a more traditional Country tune, but he didn't get to decide the final mix of it. The single was more pop-like than the album mix.

***********

Two months later, John's bus pulled into his hometown for a concert. His parents, Kelsey, Jeremy, and her mom were there to meet him at the hotel.

"Hi everyone," a surprised John said as he got off the bus. "You didn't have to meet me here."

"We figured if we didn't meet you here, we would've never seen you," his Mom said.

Kelsey grabbed him and kissed him. "You need to call me more often. I can't go weeks without talking to you."

"I know and I'm sorry. I'm so busy though. I'm either on stage, on the way to a show, sleeping, meeting with radio people, or doing interviews; it's a lot of work."

She took his hand and said, "I understand. Can we spend some time together today?"

"I have to be in the hotel conference room doing press from one to three. My second single is starting to move up the charts, so even though I'm an opening act, I have to do interviews. Then I have a soundcheck. Come to the theater and we can have dinner together before the show."

"Okay. What about after the show?"

"I'm staying in town tonight, so if you want we can get together. I'll be done around 8:30. I'll get you guys passes."

His mom said, "Your manager already set us up with passes. We will be there."

**********

"CJ, people are saying you're the next big thing. Your new single 'Speed of Love' is on the verge of being a top 40 Pop hit and you're opening for the biggest star in Country Music. How are you coping with your newfound fame?" The reporter asked.

"It's tough. I never set out to be a star or anything, so I'm still uncomfortable with the attention."

"You're on the road in the US until September, what then?"

"Hopefully a break. I know I'll be in the studio to work on my next album in the fall, but I really want a couple of weeks off. I miss my family and my girlfriend."

**********

Kelsey waited in John's dressing room for him to finish his soundcheck. She had been worried that she was losing him and she wasn't comforted by their earlier conversation.

The door opened and Andrea Stone walked in. "Hi, may I ask who you are?" Andrea asked.

"I'm John's girlfriend, Kelsey."

"Oh, your the famous Kelsey. Nice to meet you, CJ talks about you all the time."

"Yeah? What do you do for John?" She asked eyeing the beautiful woman with a glare.

"I'm with the record label. I make sure our investment is protected and I keep the label up to speed on what's going on out on the road.

Do me a favor and please get used to calling him CJ. We want to avoid confusion." Andrea said.

"No, I'll never call him CJ. He's John to me and you won't change that."

Andrea frowned and said, "Well, nice to meet you. Make sure you get all you can take today. CJ has a very busy summer planned," and she walked out of the room.

Kelsey waited for over an hour after the soundcheck and there was still no sign of John. She walked out of the dressing room and looked around backstage.

She saw him talking to Andrea and his manager and walked over.

"Sorry to interrupt, but you said we would have dinner John."

"Just a minute, Kelsey. We have a problem with the dates for the next leg of the tour," John said.

"How long will you be, I've been sitting around doing nothing but waiting."

"How about you head over to that room there. The food is set up and ready to eat. Fix us a couple of plates and I'll be right there."

"Okay. Don't keep me waiting, John."

She walked off and went to eat, knowing she would be eating alone. She could tell that he was brushing her off.

An hour later John walked into the dining area and saw a pissed off Kelsey glaring at him. His plate of cold food waiting for him.

"Sorry, baby. There's always something that needs my attention. With the success of the single, I am getting better time slots at some of the festivals I'm playing. It's causing some logistic issues."

"You have no right to treat me like this, and keep me waiting for over 2 hours. I don't care what issues there are, I feel like a dumb ass sitting here waiting for you."

"I'm sorry, you're right. I'll make it up to you later okay?"

"Are you gonna make me wait again for you later?"

"No, I promise. I want to spend some time with my family too. I'll take you all out to a restaurant after the show."

"Fine, don't make me wait again. I don't think your parents will like it either."

"Don't worry. Look, I have to work out some changes with the band so I have to run. You can hang out here or in the meet and greet room. Our families should be here soon."

He kissed her on the cheek, took the cold food, and left her.

She then sat alone in the room and felt like everyone was watching her. No one spoke to her and she felt uncomfortable with no one to talk to.

She left there and walked through the backstage area, making her way to the lounge where the artists wait for their meet and greet.

John didn't have much of a following yet so he wasn't doing a meet and greet, but that's where their families would enter the arena.

"Kelsey, there you are," her stepmom said.

Kelsey walked over and said hello to her dad and his family. They chatted casually, making small talk, until Moira asked, "What's wrong? You seem distracted."

"I'm just worried about John. He's working really hard and I don't get to see or talk to him that much anymore."

"He's moving up in the world, baby girl," her dad said. "Making records and touring the country is a lot of work. You should be proud of him. To be honest with you, I never thought he would amount to much, but I'm impressed."

"Whatever, Dad."

**********

Sitting in the restaurant Kelsey could hardly get any attention from John. He was spending time catching up with his parents and grandparents, who had many questions about his life on the road. John answered them all.

After dinner, John invited Kelsey back to the hotel with him. She declined saying, "John, I can't tell my mother I'm going back to your hotel with you. That wouldn't look proper."

"Seriously?" John asked. "I miss you and want to spend time with you. We're both adults, baby."

She sighed, "Give me a minute."

She walked over to her mother and didn't get a chance to speak before her mother did first. "I assume you're coming to tell me you're going with him?"

"I don't ever see him, Mom. It's my only chance before he leaves."

"I can't tell you what to do anymore, you're an adult, but be careful. I don't think he's the same person he was a few months ago."

"I know, I can see the changes too. I'm afraid I'm losing him."

"Be careful. Don't let yourself get hurt."

"I know. I'll see you later. I expect I'll be late."

"Don't worry about me. I know where you'll be."

***********

In the morning, Kelsey woke up with John spooning into her. She was sad, feeling that she was losing him and couldn't do anything to stop it. She also struggled with the fact that she didn't want to get in the way of his success. She didn't want to hold him back like an anchor.

"I could get used to waking up like this," he said.

"Me too. It's too bad that you're never home."

"When are you done with school?"

"Two weeks."

"Come on tour with me when you're done?"

"No, John. I'm not cut out for that kind of lifestyle. Seeing the way you were yesterday, I can't go through that every day."

"I love you, Kelsey. We can make it work."

"I love you too, John, but I can't."

"We're going to be okay. I won't always be on the road. It's just really important to support the record with touring."

"I know how it works, John. I'll just have to deal with it. You need to put some effort into calling me though. You know I don't care what time you call."

"I promise, I'll do better. Let's get some breakfast before I have to go."

Kelsey agreed, fearing they wouldn't see each other for another long while.

**********

A few months later, John was woken up by a call. "You did it CJ! You're number 1 on the charts. How does it feel to have a smash hit?" His manager David asked.

"I feel the same: tired."

"We're in Milwaukee tomorrow and we're going to celebrate. The label is sending some folks out and they are gonna wine and dine you."

"Sounds good. I was hoping I could see Kelsey though, so my afternoon has to be open."

"You're clear from noon until soundcheck."

"Please keep it that way. One more thing David, please have passes for my parents and Kelsey's family."

"Your mom already called me. They're all set."

"Thanks."

**********

"There's my superstar!" Kelsey shrieked as John opened the door to his room.

"Oh baby, I've missed you." He said hugging her.

"There are about 50 girls in the lobby waiting for you, Mister. I don't have to worry about you do I?"

"Of course not. I'm a one-woman man, baby."

"Mmm, let's make sure you're taken care of then."

They kissed while undressing each other with the urgency of a speeding train. As they laid down on the bed he felt her breasts and pinched a nipple. His hand roamed down to her damp panties and pushed them off.

He rubbed her clit, making sure she was ready and got between her legs. She shivered as he entered her enjoying the sensations from his cock filling and stretching her.

"Yes, baby. I've missed you so much," she moaned.

He took his time. He wasn't going to rush their coupling even though it had been months since they last saw each other.

"So good, I'm close."

"Me too. Ooh, that's it. Faster, baby. I'm cumming," she said moments before he erupted into her.

They held each other and kissed coming down from their orgasmic bliss.

"John, my brother is excited to see you at the show. Can he still watch your soundcheck, and the other band's soundcheck too?"

"Yeah, sure. That's no problem. My mom had David hook you all up with passes."

"Thank you. How much longer are you on the road? You keep adding shows."

"A month I think. Then I have to go into the studio in New York somewhere. I'll have a break for a week at Thanksgiving if the record's done. They want it out for Christmas."

"Damn it! You said you had a break before going to record the record."

"That was before we added the new shows. They really want to capitalize on the latest single. They don't think there's another one to release. I'll have to get in the studio right after so we can record the first single off of the new album. It's going to be released by Halloween long before the album, I guess."

"John, I can't take this being apart. It's killing me."

"You can come with me. I asked you before. You can even come to New York with me if you want."

"You know that I have school starting soon. I can't drop everything and be your groupie."

"That's not fair. I've never treated you like that. Let's get something to eat. We can go through my schedule together. Maybe there are some spots where you can fly out to meet me."

"Okay."

**********

They walked hand in hand down the hall to the elevator. As the door closed he kissed her. The doors had opened while they were still kissing and the fans waiting in the lobby started taking pictures.

"Shit! I forgot you said there were fans down here," he said.

"CJ, CJ, sign can I have your autograph?" One of the girls shouted.

"Just a few okay. I'm late for an appointment," he said.

As he signed, Kelsey noticed that she was getting dirty looks from the female fans and they were flirting with John.

"Sorry, I don't sign body parts," he said to the girl that pulled down her top, revealing most of her cleavage.

"That's it. I've got to go. See you at the show," he said as he pushed through the crowd.

"Does that happen everywhere?" Kelsey asked.

"Not usually like that. It got worse once the new single hit the top ten. I figure it'll be worse now that it's number one."

"They were all girls. Don't you have any guy fans?"

Laughing, John answered, "I do. They just don't wait for me by elevators."

***********

Kelsey was sitting nervously on the table. She knew the result already. She was only at the doctor's office to confirm it.

"Miss Frye, you're definitely pregnant," the doctor said. "I'll give you a list of vitamins and supplements to take to make sure the baby develops well."

"Thank you," Kelsey said holding back the tears.

The last two months had been horrible. She had only been able to talk with John for a few minutes every couple of days and she felt even farther away than she was before.

He canceled the two times she could meet with him before school started and after the tour ended he was working countless hours in the studio trying to make the best record possible. He was obsessed with it.

He appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine without a shirt on, and she saw that he got a tattoo of a guitar that he never told her about. His physique was also different. He was more buff than before and it saddened her that she didn't see him enough to notice.

While Kelsey was struggling with her situation, John was struggling with his own issues.

He was run ragged for the last month of the tour, and then they told him they booked a short headline tour in Europe over the winter, once he was done in the studio. That would run him into the tour to support the new album in the United States.

He wouldn't be home for Christmas or the New Year, and his Thanksgiving break was shortened to three days. He left for Germany on Black Friday.

The newest single, released around Halloween was a hit. It was number one for three weeks by the time Thanksgiving came around.

John got off of the plane exhausted and saw his parents there to meet him. He made it through the airport only having to sign a few autographs and was disappointed Kelsey wasn't there.

"Where's Kelsey?" He asked in the car.